goodbye TT____TT

I Will Love You to Infinity and Beyond [One-Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Listen to: Only Tears - Infinite

 

(sungjong)

I was walking around when a beautiful white church caught my eyes..

 

and because of curiosity I went inside and sit at the back side of the church.. suddenly I saw a girl praying at the front side.. we are the only once inside the church..

She’s an extraordinary girl.. she’s very pretty but she’s not like the other girls who dress like a , she simple wear a clothes like this.. she look so sincere while praying too.. it looks like she’s asking for something.. there is something that attracts me to her..

I went back to reality then when she finish her prayers and head outside.. my eyes were glue into her.. until she disappear into my sight..

I should have ask for her name.. aishh I just stare at her and didn’t ask her name ><

Then I got an idea.. I pray to God.. Lord please.. give me a sign that she’s the one for me.. I just can feel it now but to be sure please give me a sign .. the next time I saw her, when she have a white rose with her then she’s really the one for me..thank you Lord.. amen..

I happily went out of the church and head back into the dorm..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the same church everyday hoping to see the girl again.. but I failed.. its been a week but she’s still no where to be found..

I want to see her so badly but what can I do? I don’t know her.. everyday I pray to God and ask him to help me to find her..

-1 month later-

I was losing hope and I promise that this day is the last day that im going to wait for her..

I enter the church and to my surprise I saw HER! She’s in the front again, praying.. a smile crept in my face.. but wait! I ask God for sign right? I’ll wait and see if she have it..

I try to see if she was holding a white rose but I don’t see anything.. I lose hope.. maybe im wrong.. maybe she’s not the one for me.. maybe happy ever after didn’t exist..

I was going to stand up and leave when at the same time she stand up and put a white rose in front of the altar.. and she went out.. I was frozen for a second.. hey! What are you doing?! Run after her!

I do run after her and I saw that she’s still in the area.. I poke her shoulder.. she look at me and I was amaze on how beautiful she was..

Sungjong: h-h-hi..

She just look at me innocently..

Sungjong: uhm.. I just want to be friend you since I always see you in the church.. im sungjong by the way..

I offer a handshake.. she hesitate for a while but take it in the end..

Aeyoung: im Aeyoung ^___^

She smile.. and I unconsciously smile back.. she’s really beautiful.. I ask her if we can have coffee to get to know each other more and she agree..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That meeting get continues until we become super close.. I bring her to her school, I fetch her, I went out with her, I help her with her assignment and projects, etc.. I even meet her brother leeteuk..

Then one day while were walking she suddenly say..

Aeyoung: don’t fall for me okay ^^

I curiously look at her..

Sungjong: why not?

Aeyoung: just don’t..

I didn’t answer her because I fall for her every single day and I cant tell her now that..

-one peaceful Sunday (or maybe not)-

I was in my room reading a magazine when my phone ring..

Sungjong: hello?

Leeteuk: sungjong-ah..

He sound like he’s panicking..

Sungjong: ohh leeteuk hyung.. wae?

Leeteuk: aeyoung..

Then he start to cry..

Sungjong: WHAT HAPPEN TO AEYOUNG???!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rushly went to the hospital and went to the emergency room.. I saw leeteuk outside..

Sungjong: hyung! How is aeyoung?

Leeteuk: sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter