Why DON'T We Have A Fly Swatter?

Luhan and His War Against Mother Nature

 

Luhan disliked nature. It wasn't so much that he disliked nature, it was more like nature hated him. 

Or at least, that's what he says to himself as the buzz of the mosquitoes in his room get louder by the minute, making him want to rip off his ears and throw them out the window of EXO's dorm.

Yep. It was decided. Luhan hates nature as much as it hates him.

After about an hour of tossing and turning in his bed, hoping the intruding bugs would go away but with no prevail, Luhan gets up and out of the room, leaving a poor, fast asleep Jongin to be the victim of the mosquitoes himself.

 

 

As he made his way to the kitchen for some water, Luhan took pleasure in the sweet, uninterrupted silence, and comtemplated just sleeping on the table. But he dismissed the idea, as the other members would've probably disapproved at the sight of him sprawled out and possibly snoring.

"W-we eat there!" an exasperated Kyungsoo would probably say.

"I helped pay for that table. If you get your drool on it and we end up having to burn it, you're owing me money," Kris would say, flashing his well-known " face".

The more he thought about it, the more tempted Luhan was to do it, just to see the look on their faces.

 

 

Of course, that idea went away as soon as the high buzzing followed Luhan into the kitchen, and he pounded the table as hard as a slim, sleep deprived guy like him could. "Mosquitoes bothering you too?" a voice came out of nowhere, causing Luhan to yelp and cover his face in embarassment.

"Sehunnnnn," Luhan whined overdramatically, "they won't go awayyy." His boyfriend came around and hugged him from behind, and for the first time that night, Luhan was actually sort of happy that the mosquitoes had come. At least they brought Sehun. Of course, that doesn't make their mission to keep Luhan awake acceptable. "Why don't we ever remember to by a fly swatter?"

"Because no one likes the look of squished mosquitoes on our walls and tables," Sehun replied, laughing at the look of slight disgust on Luhan's face. "Not that it matters right now. They seem to multiply when we're not looking."

Luhan pouted at the thought of being driven awake by mosquitoes, mosquito children, and maybe even mosquito grandchildren, and Sehun's breath caught in his throat at the sight of his boyfriend in mock distress. Even though he never tells the baby faced hyung, lest his ego get any bigger, Luhan has a lot of leverage over him. Hell, if Luhan wanted the extinction of every species of mosquito, he would just have to ask and Sehun would be on his way, buying all the bug killers and mosquito repellents in the world.

 

He nuzzled Luhan's neck and the older leaned into the touch. Luhan loved how they just fit each other. He would never tell Sehun that though; his ego was just that big sometimes. Not that he believed Sehun needed to hear it. Luhan could feel it, feel it in every word he said, every action that he took, that Sehun loved Luhan as much as Luhan loved Sehun. Which was why they were content with just standing still, in the kitchen, holding each other and mentally counting off the reasons why the other was so perfect.

 

At least, until a mosquito makes its way onto Luhan's arm.

Which makes Luhan swear so loud and slap it that Sehun wondered how mosquitoes even had the guts to approach Luhan. He laughed a bit at the sight of his hyung, searching for more possible attackers, in an aggressive fighting stance that could give Tao a run for his money.

 

"I'm kinda jealous," Sehun says, "y'know, of the mosquitoes."

Luhan looks up curiously, and sees Sehun smiling. "Gross. You want to be an annoying little bloodsucker with wings?" he replies, laughing and trying to hold up a face of mock disgust.

The younger wraps his arms around the other once again and kisses him once sweetly on the lips before whispering in his ear.

"They get to leave their bite marks on you. Only I'm allowed to do that."

 

 

Nature hates Luhan. That's the only reason Luhan has to be out in the kitchen at 3am. It's the only reason he has to be pushed up against the fridge by his boyfriend, currently leaving trails with his lips on Luhan's neck and working wonders with his mouth. And THAT is the only reason that Jongin wakes up, covered in mosquito bites, only to turn and see his bandmates on the other bed, also covered in mosquito bites, as well as some bite marks of another kind.

 

Luhan concludes that maybe nature isn't so bad after all.

 

- - -

 

a/n: hi guysssss. ;U;/

Hope this wasn't too cheesy or lame or whatever. I'm sure it would've been worse if I wrote it right after my mosquito incident LOLOL.

So yeah, first fic in a while and not the last of my EXO obsessions. Expect more later, but for now, I hope you enjoyed this!