Can you see me now?

How I see you

I can see you from afar, you aren't who you say you are. Your facade fools everyone, everyone except me. I can see you, the real you and I love you. You don't even notice me watching you do you? I've watched from afar and your a shadow of yourself. I wonder if you see my facade too? My act I put on to show people I'm brave, outgoing and confident in myself. That I'm not really a love stricken girl hoping and praying for you to suddenly change your ways and make me yours... 

In the company building we are all gathered for a photoshoot, a clothing endorsement prompting energetic, zealous poses and happy close friendships. We are always paired together, Lunew. I can see Jonghyun shamelessly flirting with Vic unnie, Key, Krystal, Amber and Taemin engrossed in some conversation whilst Minho and Sulli play a game and talk over their drama. Then theres me and you, your eyes flit around desperately trying not to meet mine, whilst my heart is banging in my chest ready to explode any second; you seriously don't know the effect you have on me do you?

When it's our turn you are all smiles and charming words of encouragement for me. You tell me I've done well and that I am very pretty and I can't help but smile like an idiot and turn on my aeygo then proceed to tell you you're so handsome. Oppa you might just be saying those words to me but I really mean that you're handsome, so very handsome. After we are finished all the members hug and I can't help but inhale your scent, the clean simple scent of you, Also our hug lingers on a little more than it should--maybe I held on a little too long but you don't understand how I feel Oppa, your touches just make me so happy. 

The next time we are together it's an SM Town concert and we are dueting. My palms are so sweaty with fear of not messing up, it's so scary and my emotions are running high. I get to perform with you and I've been impatiently anticipating this since I heard your voice. The stage lights blind me but your hands entwines with mine and you sing at me prompting me to sing along, by the last verse you are smiling singing at me with so much love and emotions it's making my heart swell. I find myself singing back to you with just as much emotion, I'm sure my eyes are b with tears just waiting to fall after the lights go down. The end of our song will summon the tears to fall and you'll leave me to cry in the dressing room. Finally as the lights do switch off in a haste you let go of my hand and my tears fall automatically. I started heading back to the f(x) dressing room when I felt your hand grab mine, you didn't even look me in the eyes you just wrapped me in your arms and hugged me. You were holding back from hugging me tightly and I really wish you wouldn't so I grip your jacket just so I can be in your hold longer. I can feel you tense and you try to push me away, I whimper and our eyes meet. I'm taken back why the look of worry and sorrow in them, I can tell you want to look away but I have you trapped and I don't intend of letting you go so easily; I go to grab your hand but you do start to walk away.

I can feel my frustrations getting the better of me and I folloe you into the SHINee dressing room and thankfully it's empty apart from you and me. I jab you in the back so you'll face me

"Oppa why?"

You can't even meet my teary eyes, you just look around the room. Is it that hard to even look at me now?

"Sunyoung-ah let's not do this now..."

"N-No why are you like this? I know this whole act is not you, it's not who I fell in love with"

"When I'm around you I'm not me...I'm not what I was before I met you" 

"Oppa I can see the real you. I can see the smiles, the funny dorky Oppa that I love. Pleasebe him again, please?"

I can tell you are fighting with yourself, your head is saying one thing and your heart another. Does only one part of you like me? Is it our age difference, fours years is nothing and age shouldn't matter with love. I know you are shy and that this could be asking a lot of you, but Oppa aren't I worth it? The battle of your head and heart is over and you're looking at me in the eye. Suddenly I feel self concious and I am blushing madly

"Sunyoung-ah will be mine?"

I nod in silence as you lead towards me and exhale deeply one last time before catching my lips and locking them with yours. Our first kiss is everything a first kiss should be. Simple, slow and love of love. I look into your eyes and the darkness is gone it replaced with a light brown colour emulating a happy and calm aura.

"Onew oppa you do know I was always yours yes?"

Onew nodded shyly and chuckled

"I knew all along"

He connected our lips and we shared another kiss, one of millions to come.