Lost Feelings

Ghost

Kai's POV:

There was this choking feeling in my heart and also a sigh of relief. 

I was missing her.

But I could not severe my ties from this house. It was my lifeline. 

So that was why I couldn't leave the house without her guidance. 

She was the light that lifted me up. Yes, Clockmaster, she was the one whom you were referring to. Was it she that you wanted so badly? Was I wrong? I will never understand you. Where are you?

The doors creeped, and I noticed a figure in dark brown cloak walking towards me. His face was shrouded until he walked out of the shadow. I could see him now.

"What is it that you want?" 

Suho glared at me with a blazing intensity in her eyes. 

"How are you doing with the girl?" 

I looked up at how angry he looked, and I think I now understand. But I continued to ask either way. "Why are you so angry?"

Suho's eyes looked a little sad, but he quickly covered them up. 

"Did you love her before?"

But he didn't seem to respond, and I noticed his back turning around, walking back towards the depths of the shadows inside the house. 

I heard words echo out of his mouth. They were a little difficult to uncover.

"Maybe."

--------

yes i understand that was the shortest chapter i hae ever written in my life.

i know ur prob wondering why im doing some things right now. if you read "the clockmaster's tragedy", you'll understand :D sure it already spoiled something, but it won't mess up anything in this story.

:) keep enjoying, i hope to apply more twists/turns :D