▊Chapter T H R E E

▊B.U.N.N.I.E.S → {Progress - Character Teasers!}

Rumors of a New Girl Gang Emerging in West Side Seoul?

Written by: Jean Yoo

Date: 7/25/2012


After much investagating on the issue and the rumors, people have been wonder if this weird gang could be true? The news cast of KTV9 news have done their routes and questions down in the west side of Seoul yet some to have come up with nothing. KTV9 news interviewed many people who are familiar with the West Side and many of them say the rumors aren't true while a few others would say they are and have seen them with their own eyes. So who is this new girl gang that has everyone worried?

They call themselves B.U.N.N.I.E.S and although it was never revealed what that name meant, we can only think it's bad news. So why be worried about a female gang? It's not like they can do damage, right? Wrong. Twenty years back there was a nortorious girl-gang group who called themselves SHOT -- and boy were they. They were known for killing over 30+ people while they were around until suddenly they all disappeared. 

People of West side just want peace and are hoping the rumors aren't true and hope these girl's will just let off. Jo Geun Hyeong, age 21, here is what he said, "West side isn't exactly the fanciest place in all of Seoul but it doesn't mean it can't improve. Thing is, it can't improve is more gangs just keep building. But can't complain, you either love it or hate it and if you can't stand it, just move away."

A few weeks later new rumors emurged that infact, B.U.N.N.I.E.S gang is true but they aren't your typical gang. Local police officer, Lee Kikwang, was asked what he heard about the girls; "I haven't heard much until recently when I went into the West side a few days okay. It wasn't heard to hear the rumors since everyone seemed threatened. One chatty old lady told me that these girls meant no harm though, but that they actually are here for good. Not sure what it meant but if anything, I'll be here to make sure to lock the girls up if I see something I don't like!" He responded with a grin. 

Although we don't have many leads and aren't sure who the girls are or yet again, if they even exist, we are still keeping track of the rumors! We'll update you with more infomation later.


Edited: 7/31/2012