Final

Behind the Curtain

It was just a short one shot (only 800 something tbh) but nonetheless, enjoy!

 

~~~

 

 

He trailed his finger across her jaw line. Moved to her collarbones, then raised his finger to his favorite possession; her lips. Her lips were very y in his eyes. It wasn’t pink-ish like his, but red like roses that he would love to kiss everyday in his life. It was already 2 in the morning, but Taemin hadn’t gone back to his house and spent the rest of the night staring at her like he usually did on the weekends. He knew the consequences of being here with her, but he couldn’t just leave and waited until she asked him to come over before her father came. The boy was getting tired with all the hiding and lying he did for the sake of this relationship. He could’ve had a great relationship with any girl and could introduce his girlfriend to his parents, but he chose her.

He chose her even though he knew the love he had for her was forbidden.

He chose her even though the elders were going against them.

He chose her because he wanted to be with her and loved her to the point where he would do anything for the girl.

It sounded cheesy and lame to be honest, but it was the truth; he loved her. Nobody had to know how big his love was for her as long as he could hold her in his arms and kissed her good night before she went to sleep. Those were just small things he did for the girl, but he would love to try many things with her including .

Taemin wanted to have babies with her. He wanted to wait at the altar and saw her in a wedding dress just for him, her soon to be husband. It was such a lovely dream; marrying the girl he loved and had babies with her, but did happy ever after really exist in their lives?

 

 

 

She woke up from her sleep and found no one on her side. It was still 4 in the morning in Seoul, but she couldn’t continue to sleep because he wasn’t there. Her Taemin wasn’t there to hug her or give butterfly kisses across her shoulder which she loved the most. She knew perfectly what her father would do if he knew what was happening in his daughter’s room every night. But she couldn’t help but to keep seeing him.

She kept seeing him because it was a torture to see him from afar and couldn’t touch him nor she could claim him as hers. Min Jung was sick of her friends who had a huge crush on Taemin, but she couldn’t do anything. She was just his classmate in people’s eyes, no one knew about their relationship because it was too risky to take their relationship to public when their parents were there to control everything they did.

Their love story was like Romeo and Juliette; romantic but didn’t have a happy ever after like most fairytales had. They didn’t have a fascinating story about their first encounter, but they did feel a spark when they first met two years ago.

How could she forget those warming eyes when he caught her staring at him from the bleachers. His body was covered with sweat but nevertheless, he looked utterly handsome. Min Jung was the first one to develop romantic feelings. She already liked him since Taemin went to her class to meet Kyungsoo, her classmate. It was a lie if she didn’t get attracted to Taemin’s face at all. He was like an eye candy to girls and the way he smiles made her knees week!

She thought it was just a small crush; hard to be reached, easy to forget, but she was wrong. She was so oblivious of the fact that Taemin came to her class even though Kyungsoo wasn’t there. She was  oblivious of the way Taemin’s eyes followed her whenever she was around.  Min Jung was very oblivious of what she did to Taemin caused him to fall head over heels for her.

They were very clueless about each other, but when Taemin finally had the courage to say ‘I want you’ to her, they were inseparable.

Inseparable until her father found out about their relationship and forbid her to talk to him again.

 

She looked at the mirror and sighed heavily when she found the note got glued to it. He said he would come back if she calls him, and they both knew she would call him today.

Lee Taemin and Kang Min Jung were teenagers who never talked to each other during school. They always refused to sit on the same table in cafetaria and always asked for a different partner whenever the got paired by teachers. People thought they were having a cold war with unknown reason, but little did they know, they were hiding something from the world.

All the kisses, hugs, and I love yous weren’t seen by others,

 

Because those things only happened behind the curtain.