[One-shot] some street of tokyo. beautiful

[One-shot] some street of tokyo. beautiful

 

“Are you tweeting again, hyung?” A thick husky voice filled with amusement asked.

From where he was standing, head lowered, fingers jabbing his phone furiously, Siwon’s head snapped up in a hurry. A ready smile showed off his delightful dimples as his merriment-filled eyes met those of the man standing aside from him.

“Just a tiny update for our ELFs.” He replied lightly, putting his phone away and closing the distance between them quickly. His arm naturally found its way around the other’s waist.

“I’m sure they missed you.” Kyuhyun replied with a lop-sided smirk as they started walking again.

“And you?” Siwon asks good-naturedly.

“What about me?” Kyuhyun retorts playfully, looking away to hide the blush slowly creeping up his cheeks. He could feel the vibrations from Siwon’s body as the taller man began laughing.

“Did you miss me?” Siwon tries again.

“Hmmm….not really.” Kyuhyun aimed for vagueness as he struggles with his embarrassment.

Siwon stopped walking and effectively stopped the man in his arms from walking too. They stood in the middle of the empty evening street. Siwon put a finger under the curve of his beloved boy’s chin and push gently. Kyuhyun lifts his face obediently. The next few seconds is full of tender silence as Siwon studies his lover. Weak light from the old lamp posts around them and the faint moonlight illuminate the fair skin till it glowed and accentuate the beautiful features. A faint smile adorned Kyuhyun’s full curvaceous lips as he stares back steadily at the man he adores.

“God, you are so beautiful.” Siwon utters softly. The finger holding up the soft chin moved up to caress a soft cheek. “I missed you so much.” Without waiting for a reply, he pulled Kyuhyun closer so he could press his eager lips on the younger man’s clear forehead.

After a few more seconds of indulging in their embrace, Siwon loosen his arms from around the lean body. Taking the soft fingers into his hand, they began walking again. Not speaking, Siwon looked up at the gradually darkening sky enjoying the sight of the twinkling stars while Kyuhyun seems to have taken interest in a darkened display window of a closed shop.

“So, did you?” Siwon’s voice startled Kyuhyun who had gotten used to the total quiet. The boy is thankful of the darkness as he felt his cheeks heat up again. “Tell me.” Siwon is insistent.

“Stop asking.” Kyuhyun snaps shortly trying offensive as defensive. Siwon laughed again.

“I wish I could explain to all the ELFs where I disappeared to and what I was doing.” Siwon hummed absently.

Kyuhyun smiled. “I’m sure they will understand.”

“I saw their comments.” Siwon admits with a soft sigh. “They sound so sad in the end.”

Kyuhyun gave the lightly shaking hand in his grasp a reassured squeeze. When Siwon looked up at him, he graced the troubled man an encouraging smile. Finding themselves at the end of the street they had been strolling on, they stopped at a loss of where to go.

“While you were away, our brave ELFs were diligently upholding their wonkyu beliefs in every way they can.” Kyuhyun told him with a smile. Siwon nodded feeling a sense of gratitude warming up his guts.

“You too, babe.” Siwon grinned.

“Me? What?”

“All that skinship with Hae and Hyuk.” Siwon’s shoulders shook with mirth. “Kept the ELFs on their toes.”

Turning around to look at the laughing man with a grin of his own, Kyuhyun said “You will have to thank Eunhae for babysitting me, I quote an ELF.”

“Of course. Of course.” Siwon replied, his breathing a little rushed from laughing, allowing himself to be pulled towards a row of shophouses. In a dark doorway they stopped. Just as Siwon is wondering why they are there, Kyuhyun’s arms found their way around his neck. His heart naturally quickens as the younger man pulls himself his lithe body tightly against his muscular frame.

“Yes.” Kyuhyun whispers softly into Siwon’s ear, sending delicious shivers down Siwon’s body. The hand at the nape of his neck the ends of his hair languidly adds to the achy sensation already starting to pool between his legs.

“Yes?” Siwon asks huskily.

“Yes, I missed you so much.” Kyuhyun breathes gently. Siwon’a face split apart with a large smile. “So,” Kyuhyun continues sombrely. “Please let the light back into your heart again soon.”

Siwon flinched abruptly and Kyuhyun tightened his arms to prevent him from moving away. “We missed your big bright beautiful eyes too.” Kyuhyun murmurs indulgently.

Suddenly feeling the urge to cry, Siwon instead chose to crush Kyuhyun further tightly against himself. “I love you so much, baby.” He whispers, voice shaky with heavy restraint not to burst into helpless tears. Burying his face in the crook of his lover’s neck, he fought to find his calm.

“I love you too, Wonnie.” Kyuhyun murmurs tenderly.