London

I found you

 

Sorry, for any errors! Please leave feedback >//<
 
Song: It's Not Over - Miss $ (performed by Block B)
 
 
_______________________________________________________________
 
 
 
__________Wandering through London's graceful old streets, a pair of eyes with light brown hair was happily smiling to himself. The moist weather usually hovering over London didn't dispirit the boy in his plans.
It was clearly apparent that jet lag had weaken his cheerfulness, but for nothing in the world he would cancel his plans.

Just like he did after his parents warned him off that going alone to London was not a good idea, just like his plans, for nothing in the world he would have cancel his flight to London. Because the reason Yang Yoseob was in London was actually the thing, or rather the person, the old blond has been waiting for six years.

Six long and awful years since Doojoon left for England, since he decided to leave Yoseob for the latter's sake, for the latter's carreer–a carreer which lead Yoseob to a very successful position in the music business. As an older brother to other artists, he was now a model in Korea and in Japan. Thanks to his status and his exceptional behavior, he was now able to travel by himself–and he knew how much useful it was. 

But if Yoseob was now glad to have his carreer, he couldn't deny something was missing, he couldn't deny those six years has been the worst he has ever lived and he couldn't deny Doojoon was the reason of it. After the older guy left, it took several days to Yoseob for going outside and for continuing his life without him. It also took several weeks to realize Doojoon wouldnt' be back, next to him. 

Unexpectedly, he had been help by the CEO of his company and by another trainee who was with him in highschool, Gikwang. If he had never told the CEO the reason of his unhappiness, Yoseob had no doubt that the old man has a clue about the situation, Yoseob's ual preferences and about the man's picture Yoseob always kept his pocket. But, either the old man hasn't any clue about that or either he respected Yoseob's choices, the CEO never talked and never asked–and Yoseob was really thankful for that.
 
__________Six years after, Yoseob was in London, was looking for one person, the only person he would ever loved. If Yoseob was there, at that specific time, it was because he had enough. He had enough of dreams where Doojoon was back, of nightmares where Doojoon was dying, he had enough to sing for a girl that would never exist, he had enough of compliments told by dirty old men, staring with a creepy smile at him. And, above all, he had enough of loneliness. Lonely nights, lonely bed, lonely appartment, lonely car, lonely closet, he just had enough of everything, because everything was so lonely, so empty. 
 
Of course, he thought deeply about that. Leaving everything in order to find Doojoon will probably be odd if Yoseob has not a credible explanation supported by the company. So, he asked for a break–he got it. He asked for independance–he got it. Again, Yoseob was thankful to the CEO, because the latter was running the company very well and he was absolutely understanding with his artists–especially with Yoseob, who had debuted first. When they gave him three weeks, Yoseob directly talked to the CEO about his desires for a long break–which where he could recharge, he could learn from the world, where he could improve by himself. And again, the brown guy was thankful because the CEO, another father for him, agreed. He let Yoseob have a undefined break, a thing Yoseob could never have got if he was in another company–and he highly doubt that another artist from his company could get that. 
 
The little man carefully choose his weeks, his hotel and the places he would visit. He sure went to London to perform, but visiting by himself was another thing, just like the hotel–because he didn't want to waste his money. And he choose his weeks according to Doojoon's next game against Chelsea Football Club, their opponent. He knew exactly where Doojoon was staying at, when the game would start and when it would stop–even with additional time. He prepared it like someone would prepare their wedding, because he has been waiting for so long. 
 
 
 
__________The only thing Yang Yoseob didn't prepare was what he was going to say. He has not a single clue about what he would say to Yoon Doojoon, and not a single clue about how the latter would react. But, surprisingly, he didn't care. Everything has been planned.
 
On that moist day, Yoseob enjoyed his last few hours before the meeting with Doojoon–a meeting that would take place in the latter's hotel's hall. The last hours passed faster than Yoseob thought, but he didn't complain. Like other supporters, he went to his place and watched the game–to say the truth, he watched him play.
What Yang Yoseob didn't plan was Doojoon's injury, just after the half-time. As the older man was running towards the goal, another player kicked him in the knee and they both fell on the ground where Doojoon stayed, holding his knee in pain. As the other player is asking to leave the field, doctors rushed towards Doojoon's side and Yoseob felt his heart on the verge of breaking. The latter started to leave as the doctors left the field, with the football player on a stretcher. The light brown guy rushed outside the stadium, waiting for the ambulance to come. A small crowd quickly gathered around the gate where the football player was supposed to come out. The doctors started to come out, trying to whisper the name of the hospital to the nurses, and luckily Yoseob was near enough to hear it and headed to the hospital in taxi.
 
 
__________On the other hand, Yoon Doojoon was cursing in his mind. In six years, it was his first time he was forced to leave the game. After few examinations, he was there lying unable to move, on a white bed, in a white room with a cast, alone–sighing, he mentally slapped himself: of course he was alone, he was miles away from his motherland, from his parents and from him. The player smiled saddly as the thoughts of Yoseob came back–again. The more time passed, the more he was thinking about him. He suddenly felt pathetic at the thought of Yoseob–of course, he thought, the younger must have forget about the man who broke his heart. 
 
He heard small footsteps and prayed that it was not another girl that would pour her heart out. Instead, the door opened slowly as if the person was trying not to make a single noise. Doojoon was first confused, but his confusion gradually dissapeared as the person entered in the room. He was now dumbfounded, stunned and absolutely shocked. Yang Yoseob was in front of him and even if the latter has a different hair color, the football player would always recognize his cheeks, his eyes and his lips. 
Oddly, the younger seemed also surprised to see Doojoon–he was indeed surprised to see him full awake.  But he did not make any moves, the assurance he had built was suddenly fading away. The light brown guy suddenly felt weak, a wave of tears appeared in his eyes but he was not able to make any sound nor any move. Freezing, he became a statue.
 
An uncomfortable silence settled between the two men. The room filled with confusion, sadness but a hint of excitation and happiness could be found in their hearts.  The oldest broke the infernal silence, with a reproving tone.
 
" I told you your life is in Korea. What the are you doing in England, Yang Yoseob!? "
 
Yoseob's eyebrows moved, a disagreement could be seen on his face. " And so, because you said it, it's necessarily true, isn't it Doojoon-ah? " 
 
" Snide, aren't we Yang Yoseob? Or is it anger? That would be legit. You're wasting your time, go back to Korea. There's nothing for you, here. " Doojoon scoffed, looking away. 
 
" You're wrong. " Yoseob's sweet voice appeared, forcing Doojoon to look at him–how much he missed his sweet and angelic voice, no one would ever know but the latter missed it. He missed every single part of Yoseob. " There's something for me here, there's you. I won't go back to Korea without you, you're not going to live your life without me, and I'm not going to live my life without you. "
 
" What do you think? That you can come into my life, do what you want as if everything was perfectly fine? Things are not working like that. " Yoseob's lips curved into a smirk.
 
" Isn't that what you did? You came into my life, you made me love you and left as if everything was perfectly fine. I accepted it, Doojoon-ah, see? I've become a singer, I've become successful, I've lived like a person everyone wanted me to be. Now, I'm fed up with that, I don't want to be someone I'm not, I don't want to live a life that does not belong to me, I don't want to live with someone that does not deserve me, nor complete me like you did. " The younger took steps towards Doojoon's bed, and sat down on the chair next to it, crossing arms and legs. " I won't move without you. " 
 
" Things were different at that time, I acted like this because we both needed it. Now–" Doojoon was cut off by the younger, who's determination showed up again.
 
" Now, we both need this. I needed to come and find you, and you needed. Don't lie to me, I'll be able to tell it if you try. You needed me, Doojoon-ah, as much as I need you. " He paused, locked his eyes with the oldest. " Six years. I've been waiting for six years, it is really long, don't you think? Six years alone, in a huge appartment with nobody to warm me, to hug me, to kiss me. Empty, Korea represented emptiness now, nothing but a cold country where no one seems good for me–what do I have there? A family that does not understand, friends that are not much different, beloved and amazing fans that could never be a lover. What do you have here, Doojoon-ah? "
 
Amazed. This feeling stucked in the football player's heart. Yoseob has become amazingly confident–and he was turning into a y and confident man. Furthermore, he was true. What do Doojoon have in England? Friends that does not understable, and sometimes does not care. Family? No, they were in Korea. Fans? Yes, definitely but they probably have a life and family to take care of. What do Doojoon have? Nothing, except soccer. And what a sport. Disappointed, he had been disappointed few months after he moved in his new appartment. Nothing was like the director of the club said. 
 
" What do you suggest? " He finally asked, making Yoseob smile. 
 
" You come back in Korea with me. There's a new club in Seoul that is searching for players, because some of them left for England, America or Japan. They have raised their own small popularity among the other clubs. "
 
" But–" Doojoon tried to talk, again he was cut off by Yoseob.
 
" No 'but'. You don't have the choice. Your contract with your actual club is coming to an end. Doojoon, you can't say no. I won't accept it. " Yoseob affirmed, stood up and sat on the edge of the bed. With a light voice, he added. " And I won't support it if you fly away from me again. Don't do that to me, Joonie hyung. " Doojoon smiled, lovingly. How could he say no? 
 
 
 
__________Few months after, he moved back to Korea with Yoseob, in the same appartment. As he put his belongings on the floor, he scanned the room–their room. " Everything is just the same. " 
 
Yoseob arrived just after with his own suitcase. " What did you say? " Sweetly, Doojoon took him by the waist, he brought their bodies closer–the last part of their emptiness being chased by their hands enlaced together. " I just said, you didn't change anything, everything is the same. Why? "
 
Smiling, the younger put his arms around his lover's neck. " I knew you would come back, you always came back, hyung."
 
The hot weather of Seoul and the sun were warming up their appartment. Over, the wet weather of England was over. Over, the cold weather of Korea in winter was over. Warmth all over their nest, their little world surrounded by buildings. Warmth into them, the feeling of the other's heart beating just near and not far away warmed them up as soon as they arrived in Korea. " Seob-ah. " Doojoon said, as he received a soft humming from the other. " Seob-ah. I love you. "
 
A chuckle, a little man tip-toeped, a pair of lips on another, and the sweetest and loveliest kiss they ever had. " I love you too, Joonie-ah. "