~Love at First Sight~

=My Immortal=

AT THE SCHOOL....

YOONA'S POV:

"Yoona unnie!" While I was doing my project , sitting on the bench, I heard someone called me. 

I tilted my head and I saw Seohyun, one of my best friends, heading towards me.

"Hey! What are you doing?" She asked as she sits down beside me.

"Uhmm.. Project!" I said.

"Project? What project??" She asked.

"Our project, remember? The story making?" I said as I continue to write.

"Bwo?!? I didn't know anything about that!! When is the submission?" She asked.

"Today and no more excuse!" I grinned.

"Oh my God!! Aishh!!" She said irritatingly as she slaps her forehead.

"Unnie, can you help me??" She asked

"Uhmm.. I don't want!" I joked.

"Waeyo?? Puwease??" She begged cutely

I just laughed by her cuteness and pinched her cheeks.

"Okay! Uhmm.. after I finished this, okay?" I said.

"Yay!! Kamsahamnida unnie!" She said and hugged me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF THE SCHOOL HOURS..

"Okay class, goodbye for now! Have a nice day!!" Ms. Kim, our teacher, said.

We bid our goodbyes to each other and went out of the room.

"Unnie, thanks again for helping me for my project!" Seohyun said while we're walking down on the stairs.

"No problem! By the way, where's Yuri unnie?" I asked.

"She immediately went back home right after the class." She said.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Uhmm.. She said she has something important to do." She said while her eyes are wandering around like she's looking for something or someone.

"Oh! My dad's already here! Bye unnie! Thanks again!" She said as she waves her hand at me.

"Bye!" I shouted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE PARK...

I went to the park before going home. This is my daily routine after school. I sat down in the white bench and watched the beautiful sky. The warm breeze of the wind is blowing my long, black hair. Many kids are playing happily with each other. Young couples are wandering around, cuddling with each other.

Ahh... I love this place so much.

Suddenly my phone rang and I answered it.

"Yoboseyo?" I said

"Yah!! Im Yoona! Where are you?!?" A woman yelled in the other line.

"Eomma??" I asked

"Where are you?? Do you know what time is it already?! Go back home NOW!!" She ordered.

Huh? What time is it already? Omo!! It's already 8:30 pm!

I didn't realize that I spent too much time in the park.

"Neh eomma!" I said and I hang up.

I think eomma's not in mood right now! Aishh!! Pabo Yoona!!

I stood up and ran as fast as I can but suddenly, I bumped into someone. My books scattered over the ground.

"Mianhae." I said as I bow my head.

"Neh, I'm sorry too." A male voice said.

I picked up all of my books and tilted my head to face him.

Oh my God! He's very handsome!!

I smiled at him.

DONGHAE'S POV:

"Aishh!! Where's that monkey?!! AH! HYUKJAE-AH!! Where are you?" I said while wandering around the park.

Aishh! It's already 8:30 pm!!

While I was looking at my watch, I suddenly bumped into someone, a girl. Her books scattered over the ground.

"Mianhae." She said as she bows her head.

"Neh, I'm sorry too." I said as I scratch my head.

I tried to pick up her books but she already did. She tilted her head to face me and---

Woahh!! She's so beautiful!!

She smiled at me.

OMO! I think I just melted! Her smile is also beautiful!! What a goddess!!

I turned back into reality when I realized that I was staring at her for a very long time. I smiled back at her.

"Uhmm.. Sorry again! Uhmm.. I have to go! Bye!" She said but I grabbed her wrist.

I want to know her name.

YOONA'S POV:

He grabbed my wrist. My heart is beating really fast right now!

What does he want?

"Wait!" He said and I turned around.

"Uhmm.. Donghae. What's yours?" He said as he offers his hand for a handshake.

"Yoona. Nice to meet you!" I said and I took his hand.

"Bye Donghae oppa!" I said as I wave my hand.

Oh my God! My heart is going to explode! Wait! Did i call him oppa??

DONGHAE'S POV:

Omo!! She called me oppa! Aishh! Why is my heart beating really fast??