08.

I'm Married with Him 2

No One.

 

The girls arrived in So Min’s Apartment.

 

“Hey So Min, Nice apartment you got here. I heard that you and Ricky will get married soon. How is that?”

 

“Yah! Lee Hee Rin. Don’t you change the topic. Start explaining now.”

 

“Tch. Arasso. And I’m SHIN Hee Rin.

 

“You’re still a LEE since you and L.Joe aren’t divorce yet.”

 

“Still!”

 

“SHHHHHH! Stop it! Start!”

 

“-sigh- Okay! What do you want me to tell you?”

 

“Where, how, when did Jaehyun manufactured?”

 

“Yah! My son is not a food! Aigoo!”

 

“We don’t care. Start!”

 

“Do you all remember the Anniversary celebration of the company?”

 

“Yeah. The night when you and L.Joe left like a bubble.”

 

“Tch. Yeah. That night. ..”

 

Hee Rin continued to tell what happened. Their reaction was full of squeals, shock; they even kick, punch, and pinched each other. Their reaction was epic that even Hee Rin can’t control her laughs.

 

“…and yeah. I’m here now with my baby.”

 

“Oh gosh. I felt like I want to rip L.Joe in half.”

 

“Aish. Girls, past is past. Let’s just leave it behind. All I need is my son beside me and it’s enough.”

 

“Hee Rin, even if it passed already, you can’t just leave it behind especially when there is product of what you and L.Joe did.”

 

“I know that. But, I can just keep Jaehyun all by myself. I can raise him by my own without L.Joe’s help.”

 

“He has the right to know about Jaehyun. You can’t just keep him as a secret. What if Jaehyun asked where his father is? You’ll answer him with lies? You’re being selfish Hee Rin. You know it’s wrong yet you’re still doing it.”

 

Ri Rin, being the oldest, raised her voice at Hee Rin who is now crying.

 

“He lied to me. You’re just saying things like that cause you don’t know how to ne betrayed by the one you really love. You don’t know what I feel. Do you think that I want this? Of course not. I always wanted to give Jaehyun a complete and happy family.”

 

“If you want that, tell L.Joe about him!”

 

“I don’t want to. What if L.Joe don’t accept him? He cheated on me and it’s not impossible that he’ll disowned our child.”

 

“L.Joe is not like that. He will never do that.”

 

“Hah! How can you be so sure Eonnie? Whatever happens, I’ll still keep Jaehyun away from him. My decision is final. I’ll keep him.”

 

“Okay. If that’s what you want. We can’t change your mind. But Hee Rin, remember that the truth will always set you free. Remember when we’re kids, that’s your favorite line,” Yeon Young wiped her tears as they smiled at her. “We’re always here for you. We’ll support you.”

 

“Thanks. You three are the best.”

 

 

-meanwhile-

 

The boys arrived in Lotte World since Jaehyun requested it.

 

“Uncle, come on! You’re such a slow ajjushi! Tch. I want that big stuff toy!”

 

Jaehyun jumped up and down as he saw the big Domokun. Teen Top, who is all sweaty and tired now, tries to catch up with him. CAP is holding Jaehyun’s bag with all his necessities; Chunji is trying to carry all the stuff toys that Jaehyun buy; Changjo and Ricky is panting for air as they run after Jaehyun and; Niel is now cursing cause Jaehyun ‘accidentally’ spilled his drink on him.

 

“Okay, okay! Hyung, give me a dollar!”

 

“Aish! This kid is testing my patience. I really can’t refuse that this is L.Joe’s kid. Aish. Here!”

 

CAP gave the dollar to Ricky as he cursed under his breath. His patience was running out.

 

After hours, Jaehyun finally felt tired and asked to go home. They sent Jaehyun to their home.

 

“Oh you’re finally here. Did Jaehyun tire you all? Haha. He’s really like that. Guess that he really got my energy.”

 

“Yeah. And L.Joe’s bad attitude.”

 

CAP placed Jaehyun in the bed as Hee Rin let out a small smile.

 

“Yeah. Oh, you all want to eat first? I can make you dinner.”

 

“Thank’s Hee Rin but the kids are already asleep due to tiredness. Jaehyun drained their energy.”

 

“Is that so? Haha. Okay. Take care. Drive safely, huh?”

 

“Okay. I’ll get going now. Bye.”

 

“Bye.”