Admin N's Apology Note

♔ CARAMEL MACCHIATO ♔ A Twitter Roleplay Based On WGM & HELLO BABY [Check last chapter]

 

 

 

Well this is an apology note to certain people whose names I won't mention because they know who they are.

 

 

So here it goes...

 

It's been a month since me, Hweji, Aleyna, and Jiyoung roleplayers run this roleplay world. I still remember I was the very first member of this roleplay and decided to help Hweji roleplayer as an admin. Why? Cause I like her idea, to create a twitter roleplay based on the infamous "We Got Married" show. But then again, I knew there are tons of oh-so-called WGM RP out there. So me and Naeun roleplayer decided to add "Hello Baby" show to our RP too.

 

Me and the other admins found some SIMILAR roleplay (yes I emphasize the "similar" word) and we were just sad cause we've worked so hard to make this world better and more fun. At first, we just wanted to make one thing clear, THAT we're the original one and we're not copycats.

 

BUT as time goes by, I am learning more about my responsibility as the main admin of this roleplay and I realize that everything I do is effecting my roleplay members and also Caramel Macchiato's image. The admins, especially me and Aleyna roleplayer accidentally offended some people with plagiarism thingy and today we feel so sorry. Even though we were extremely sad and angry with them, we shouldn't have been so snarky. So, we're truly sorry. As I write this, Aleyna roleplayer is no longer one of our admins anymore.

 

I'll be very busy and I don't have time to sit down and watch every new twitter roleplay just in case they'll steal our works.

Plus, if you’re a copycat, you can never keep up. You’re always in a passive position. You never lead; you always follow. You give birth to something that’s already behind the times—just a knockoff, an inferior version of the original. That’s no way to live.” ― Jason Fried, Rework

 

ONE more thing. Today we've lost one of our members. The thing is, we've changed one of the rules. and yuri are NOT allowed. To be quiet honest, I am not a fan of and yuri BUT I respect and yuri fans, that's why we allowed those stuff at first. As time goes by, we think and re-think about it again. We didn't see that any of our members are into or yuri so we decided to change it AND we do not want the straight members to feel lonely and left out. So what's the big deal? We appreciated your decision and your opinion. You may call me an "incapable admin" BUT you didn't have to call us trash. Like you've told me before, "No one's perfect." right?

 

Everything is happening so fast. I hope everyone will always support Caramel Macchiato roleplay. If I can apologize for being wrong, then it is just a shame on me. If I be the reason of your pain, then you can just put the blame on me. If you say "Sorry doesn't cut it." Oh well, an apology is the only thing that I have to offer. As cheesy as it sounds, we can never go back in time and undo what was done.

 

 

Your admin,

Naura.