chapter 4

Can I have a chance to love you?

 

{school cafeteria} 

 

After I, Doojoon and the cute boy buying meal for us i heard someone calling doonjoon`s name.

 

"yah doojoon hyung yoseob hyung over here!" 

 

i`m searching where the voice come from while bringing a tray with my meal. finally i found who`s voice is that. I see two boy sitting with their meal and one of them with the foreign looks waving his hand to us while the another boy enjoying their meal. and we walk to the foreign boy and sit on the same table with them.

 

after sit the cute guy calling me.

 

"ah junhyung-shhi i haven't introduce myself i`m yoseob, this is dongwoon and this is gikwang"yoseob smile to me while chewing his bread. 

 

"haha nice to meet you all hope we can be friend." i reply him while i`m enjoying my meal. and the others reply me with smile.

 

"of course we can become a good friend Junhyung hyung!" dongwoon reply me with exited tone.

 

"yah woonie, please eat properly." and i see the boy called gikwang wipe dongwoon`s corner lips with the tissue.

 

"hehehe thanks kiki." dongwoon smile and give gikwang a peck on his cheeks while the others continue eating his meal and try to hiding his blush.

 

"yah you two are so sweet i hope Joonie`s doing that to me too." yoseob said with jealous tone and suddenly doojoon give him a peck on his lips.

 

"YAH DOOJOON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" yoseob said with his super red face while covering his mouth.

 

"doing what you want. you want me to kiss you right? I can do it again if you want" doojoon said with a smirk.

 

*cough* "Sorry did you guys forget about me? i`m alone here." i protest.

 

"then try to find one Junhyung. you can choose anyone here you have that handsome face so you can easily find one. but you can't have this guy he`s mine." doojoon said while embrace yoseob.

 

"yes hyung you can choose anyone here but you also cannot choose my kiki he`s mine." dongwoong said while hugging gigwang like he`s afraid if i will take his boyfriend.

 

"of course i`ll not take yours i`m not that kind of guy. heheh but I just so confused why yoseob want to become your boyfriend? I`m really confused." i said confused

 

"Yah what are you mean? i`m a nice guy never cheat and i`m handsome i`m an ideal boyfriend you know?!" after doojoon said that we all laugh in unison even yoseob laughing too

 

"yah but it`s true! i never cheat on yoseob!" doojoon said protest with his serious face.

 

"hahahahahhahahaha yeah… haha.. nice one doojoon!" i said still laughing and the other`s too

 

"hahaha… yes joonie hahaha… sorry for laughing please don't mad at us you`re so confidence but it`s true you`re my nice boyfriend hehehe." yoseob said while giving a peck to doojoon`s cheeks while doojoon just pout.

 

"and junhyung-sshi I have to tell you this too you can choose anyone at school become your boyfriend but never try to get near to the guy named Hyunseung, Jang Hyunseung." gigwang said to me with his serious face.

 

"Jang hyunseung? hyunseung who seat beside me?" i reply confused.

 

"Binggo you`re true Junhyung." doojoon correct me while he`s playing with his boyfriend hair.

 

"why he`s beautiful and have that warm smile i think he`s so kind." i reply

 

"no …"

 

 

 

 

 

 

TADAH! it`s chapter 4 ~

how`s it? i hope you guys not get bored *^^*

if you have something to say just leave it in comment box X-)

and sorry for my badbad grammar :-(

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ;-)

and

WELCOME TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS THX FOR SUBSCRIBING LOVE YA ALL !! ;-*

and lastly

THANKS FOR READING ~~ #hugs