I'm sorry.

Grown to Love You

THE NEXT DAY

APink is going to have a special stage in MCountdown and the same as infinite. Na eun passed by Infinite's dressing room and looked at it but, continued walking.

Na eun held her head down and suddenly bumped to someone. She held her head up to say sorry and found out it was L.Joe.

" Oh ? oppa. " na eun said with a smile.

" so, I heard your gonna have a special stage today. " L.joe smiled.

" nae. We're gonna dance Flashback by After School. " na eun said.

" Flashback ? aren't their costumes like, short. Kinda like a bathing suit ? " L.joe said.

na eun blushed and said " yeah well, its their costume. we have to wear it. not that im complaining. " 

" Okay then, can't wait to see you in that costume, baby girl. " L.joe said and winked.

na eun playfully slapped L.joe while laughing.

" The last thing I remember, we're dating. " a familiar voice said.

na eun turned around and L.joe looked at the direction where the voice came from.

" how come you didn't tell me your gonna have a special stage ? " L said while walking up to them. " princess ? " he said and held na eun's waist.

na eun was shocked at his sudden action and looked down.

" Well, i guess she's still not used to telling someone like you everything. Or maybe, you just don't wanna get to know her more. " L.joe said.

" atleast, I don't steal someone's girlfriend. " L said and glared at L.joe.

" tsch. " L.joe said and looked away at him. " tell him, baby girl. I have to go. " he winked and walked away. He bumped into L's shoulder on purpose and continued walking.

the moment L.joe walked away, L took his hands away from na eun's waist. 

na eun was gonna walk away but L stopped him. 

 " I need to talk to you. " 

" there's nothing to talk about, L-ssi. " na eun said and walked to their dressing room.

* L-ssi ? * L thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

APink's special stage is gonna start soon and Infinite visited their dressing room. Eunji noticed them coming in and tapped Chorong's shoulder.

" Oh ? " Chorong said quite surprised and said " annyeonghaseyo. " while bowing.

" annyeonghaseyo. " woohyun smiled.

" now, this is something you don't see everyday for APink. " Sungyeol said while looking at their costumes.

The girls sheepishly laughed. 

" na eun's gonna wear it too ? " L asked.

" nae, she's inside. she's just, fixing some stuff. she doesnt feel comfortable since this is her first time wearing this kind of costumes. " Hayoung said.

" Oh. " L said.

the moment L said that, na eun came out.

" unnie, is this okay ? " na eun said looking at her costume. She wondered why no one answered and looked up.

Na eun was shocked to see Infinite in their dressing room, eyeing her. 

" wow. " Hoya said while looking at her.

L elbowed him and said " why are you wearing that ? "

" I have to. " na eun said and walked to the couch and sat down without any blanket.

L took a blanket which was hanging from the other couch and put it on top of her exposed legs.

" thanks. " na eun said, typing something on her phone.

To; L.joe

From; Na eun

Oppaaaa ~~ I feel uncomfortable with my costume. :c

" who's that your texting ? " L asked while the others are chatting away.

" L.joe oppa. " na eun said, still looking at her phone.

" Look, na eun-ssi. " L started.

na eun ignored him and texted away since L.joe replied. Na eun is the kind of girl who doesn't ignore people but, if someone did something wrong, she has to ignore them.

" I'm sorry. " 

the moment L said that, the show manager came in APink's dressing room and said " girls, let's go. " 

na eun stood up and walked away like L wasn't there.

L grabbed na eun's wrist. " L-ssi, I need to go. " na eun said without looking at him.

na eun took off her hand from L but not aggressively, but gently.

* she doesn't know how to be mad. * L smiled bitterly.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY guys ^____^ IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME, I was busy  

anyway, hope you like the update. I'm sorry if its short, I'll make the next chapter, long. (:

then again, I HOPE YOU COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE cause, your comments inspire and motivate me to update. 

you can also suggest some ways L can say sorry to na eun and how na eun will forgive L. :D