Chapter 23

Goguma hunter

 

 

{Courtesan house}

 

 

Tae was biting the tongue on the side of . She was mixing two liquids, one red one blue. She fixed intensively at the red tube that she was pouring liquid in because one millimeter more or less could affect the result of her mixing.

 

 

She was so focused that her eyes were almost become crossed. But she should certainly not blink in case she would miss counting a drop.

 

 

One. Tae counted in her head. Then Two. Three.Four!!! YAYYY!!! She stopped immediately because they fell too fast. Her eyes widened up.  She exhaled fiercely to calm down before dropping the two last drops. She carefully inclined the red tube and poured the liquid as slow as she could to control the process.

 

 

From the outside, Miyoung arrived with a tray of lunch.

 

 

*TOCK**TOCK**TOCK*Miyoung knocked the door with a happy mood. She was sure that Tae would like the foods because they were all Tae favorite dishes.

 

 

There was no answer from inside. Tae was in a critical moment. She could not abandon her stuffs to open the door.

 

 

Miyoung wondered what was going on inside. Latterly Tae seems to be in her own word. She goes in and out without saying a word to me.  Miyoung thought. She knocked for a second time and applied ear against the door to overhear. It’s completely dead in there. Did she go out again? Miyoung reasoned.

 

 

Miyoung decided check inside. She carefully pushed on the door. She sneaked one eye in when the door slowly opened. Tae? She is inside. Why didn’t she answer my knock? Miyoung felt strange. She kicked the door wide open and stepped in, making Tae startled.

 

 

Tae became more intense because the fifth drop just falling down. Now it’s time for the last drop, it shouldn’t be bigger than the last one or she would have to start from the beginning again. She had been staying awaked day and night boiling, testing 100 varieties of ingredients. If she missed again she wouldn’t have enough to recommence.

 

 

 “YA! Kim Taeyeon! Why didn’t you answer me? You want me to knock until my finger drop or what? Me who thinks I have made a good decision to cook your favorite dishes for you. It looks like I shouldn’t come today-”

 

 

Tae let Miyoung nagging on and on. She focused on the tube. She inclined it little by little. The drop started to form. It looks like same size at the last one. Good! Good! Goo! HEHEHEH. She bit her tongue harder, eager to bring the solution to the final level. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkrrr. She was all excited.

 

 

Miyoung clapped the tray on the table and shouted “KIM TEAYEON!!” because the later didn’t say anything.

 

 

KYAA!! Tae sweated off. She held the tube upright tightly on her hand. She nearly poured the whole tube. The result would be very fatal if she overdosed.

 

 

“Why did you let me talking alone?!?” Miyoung asked. She felt frustrated because usually Tae would disturb and tease a lot but Tae had not been coming to see her latterly. So she felt kind of missing Tae. Miyoung had noticed Tae experimental equipment before but now she became more curious about what the heck Tae’s fabricating. She rounded eyes innocently “What are you doing?”

 

 

Tae blinked. She glared left and right. How should I explain this to her? I certainly cannot say that I’m making love potion for her to drink. *Blink**Blink* Tae blankly blinked eyes to Miyoung.

 

 

Miyoung was still waiting for Tae to answer. She copied Tae blinking. *Blink**Blink*

 

 

Tae also blinked back *Blink**Blink*

 

 

Miyoung looked with her innocent eyes. She pouted. What is wrong? She inclined head.

 

 

KYAA!!! Too cute. Tae byun mode . She starred at Miyoung lips. She wanted to peck them so badly. She gulped.

 

 

Miyoung went around the experiment table.

 

 

Tae wondered what Miyoung was going to do. She just observed Miyoung moving closer to her. Is she going to kiss me? Kkrrrrrrrrr. Come here baby! Tae’s face formed a ert grin.

 

 

Miyoung tapped on Tae’s shoulder, right on the arm that was holding the liquid.

 

 

Tae opened widely; she turned eyes toward to tube. OHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO. She was yelling her head. She wished the scene could be in slow motion. “MY LOVE POTIONNNNNNNN!!! ANNNNDWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

 

 

 The whole red tube got poured inside the blue tube.

 

 

Tae closed eyes firmly, expecting for another explosion or a stinky boom again but strangely she heard nothing. She slowly opened one eyes to check what happened. There was a huge white coming out of the remaining tube that she was holding. She couldn’t see anything. She fanned the cloudy atmosphere in order to gain some sight.

 

 

The color in the tube turned to pink and there was some kind of odor. *sniff**sniff**sniff* Tae smelled the air. “It smells sweet though”

 

 

She fanned the air again in order to see Miyoung. She wiped the smog with her arm two three times and then Miyoung appeared in front of her eyes. “Miyoungieee!” Tae called in relief. Then she frowned because Miyoung was acting weirdly.

 

 

Tae scratched head while observing Miyoung.  Tae saw Miyoung acting shy, smiled, tried to hide her shy face, and shyly hit Tae’s shouders with her fists.  

 

 

Tae shrugged shoulder in. “W-wae?”

 

 

Miyoung was swinging her body left and righ, she smiled with her haft moon shape eyes. Then she moved closer to Tae

 

 

Tae arched up her eyebrow. She leaned body back a bit.

 

 

In another hand, Miyoung was jumping on her toes little by little. When she reached Tae, she closed cover her face and immediately pecked Tae’s cheek.

 

 

Tae got surprised. “HUH!?!” She froze for a second. She looked at her liquid. Does that mean…Tae wondered. She sniffed the odor again. *sniff**sniff* She started to feel weird. It worked? She looked at Miyoung. Her eyes started to blink dreamily. Impossible, based on my calculation it shouldn’t take much amount of red liquid.  Tae continued to reason in her head. She started to feel hot. She gulped. Her view seemed to be blurry. Her mind started to spin a little bit like when somebody started to get drunk. She smiled shyly. Then she felt Miyoung lips on her lips. Omg~omma,ucle,appa. She felt like melting. Before she could think of anything else, she replied to Miyoung kiss.

 

 

{Outside of the city}

 

 

Yoona was chasing after the Seohyun. Her speed is not a joke. Yoona concluded.

 

 

They ran crossed over the forest. Seohyun ran in zigzag, using the three to make Yoona lost on purpose. She wanted to tease Yoona.

 

 

However, Yoona had sharped eyes. She remembered all the zigzags Seo did and ran in the same order to catch up with Seo.

 

 

At the middle of the forest. Seo stopped.

 

 

Yoona also stopped running. She kept a certain space between then just in case. She was about to ask a question but she heard someone else voiced out “Seohyun ah, we have met again” So Yoona stayed still to observe what happened.

 

 

“Ga-in Unnie” Seo said.

 

 

“It looks like you have been creating much trouble huh Seo. You got chased by another person. Did she discover your goguma too?” Ga-in pointed at Yoona.

 

 

Seo turned head slightly to the right. She didn’t say anything. She didn’t want Yoona to be involved in the fight she may have with Ga-in.  She got the idea to make Yoona go away by giving back the letter she had stolen a while ago. She originally wanted to take Yoona to where Sooyung’s group was but it now looked like she could not run up to the inn.  

 

 

Seo turned to Yoona and said “Here is your letter.” She threw it toward Yoona.

 

 

A letter? Could it be the map to find goguma? Ga-in reasoned. She flew up over Seo and landed in front of Yoona in a speedy of light.

 

 

Yoona just caught the letter.

 

 

Ga-in hit Yoona hand. The letter fell on the ground. Both of them wanted to pick it up.

 

 

 At that moment Seo attacked from behind. She kicked to Ga-in stomach, making the later bounced up.

 

 

Ga-in spun in the air. She managed to land on her feet. She was hurt. “D*m you Seo” She held her stomach.

 

 

Yoona already picked up the letter. Seo took Yoona’s hand to run off.

 

 

{Somewhere outside of the village}

 

 

Yuri had run up to an cliff. She was still sobbing loudly because she couldn’t accept the fact that Sooyeon was the shorty thief that she had been looking for. “hing hic iii iii iiii hic iiii iii ii hic hic” She used the back of her hands to wipe tears.  “Hii hic hii iii iii hic hic heu hic hic hic iii ii. A w waee eee hic hic” She shook head. She couldn’t take broken heart news.

 

 

Sooyeon finally found Yuri. She slowly approached Yul.  Her hands were holding together very firmly. “Yuri a~” Sooyeon called softly.

 

 

Yul turned head *hic**hic* sniffing in her running nose. “KA!! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!”

 

 

Sooyeon startled. She had never seen Yul so angry. “Yul~”. Sooyeon eyes started to fill with water. “Mianhae”

 

 

“WAE? WAE DO YOU STEAL? I HATE THIEF! I HATE Y…” Yul paused. It hurt her because she was about to complete the sentence with Sooyeon’s name. So she cried. Her hear ached so much. She held firmly on her chest.  

 

Sooyeon also felt hurt by seeing Yuri got hurt. She wanted to run up and hug Yul’s chest so badly. She cried too. She was scared of Yul but she wanted to reconcile with Yul. So she initiated a step.

 

 

Yul shooked head. She wanted to run away. She turned around to run. Her eyes were full of waters and her view become blurry. Then she stepped in the valley. “KYAAAA!”

 

 

“ANDWEEE!” Sooyeon screamed. She immediately ran up and jumped in the valley after Yul.  She was able to catch Yul’s body. Both of them fell in the sea.

 

=================

a/n : as you could guess Taeny went to *byun mode* so imagined the scenes yourself kekekekekekeke who dares to try Tae's potions?  they are so unpredictable. >.< lol

Yoonhyun are in progress. 

Yulsic are  having a risky periode hehehe

 

Yulsic anyone ? MY gosh Sica why you are so shy with yul ?!!?! WEA? ekkekek XD lovebirds

credit to owner : yulsic-royal-spanish