Little Bunnies and little kitten

Little Bunnies and little kitten

 

"He is WHAT?" disbelievingly, Sooyhun stared back and forth between Jaeseop and Hoon while they took off their shoes and jackets in the hall way, the latter stared vehemently at the floor.

"It's like I told you." Jaeseop said calmly and straightened back up, looked the U-Kiss leader firmly into the eyes. "And no, we're not kidding you, if you think that!"

"How- how are you now, Hoon?" Soohyun asked and looked cautiously at Hoon, but he just trudged past him and disappeared in his and Jaeseop's shared bedroom.

"Is Hoon alright?" the surprised and curious faces of Kevin, Dongho and Kiseop appeared in the doorframe of the living room. "Did Hoon cried?"

Jaeseop dropped his shoulders, sighed, and nodded in the direction of the living room, followed the others and closed the door to the hallway behind him.

"Well..." he ran his hand over his face. "I think all of us have indeed noticed that Hoon has vomited every morning in the recent days, had no appetite and so on..."

"If he would be a woman, I would say that he is pregnant." Eli said with a grin and earned laughing approvals from others. But they were silent, as soon as they saw the expression on the faces of Jaeseop and Soohyun.

"Jaeseop, that was a joke." Dongho said and raised an eyebrow.

Kiseop however, had thought quicker and his eyes doubled when he looked from Soohyun to Jaeseop. "No... Jaeseop, this is a joke, right?"

But AJ only shook his head. "The doctor has even tested it twice and we have it black on white..."

"You want us seriously kidding!" Kiseop shook his head in disbelief. "Hoon shall be pregnant? You can not!"

"I know, I know!" Jaeseop glanced over his shoulder to the living room door. "We couldn't believe it at first, too. But as I said, the doctor has checked it twice and both times the same came out..."

"Okay... then... I just don't really know what we should do now." Soohyun admitted and sank back into the sofa cushions. "We need to talk with our managers about it and how he can still participate in the activities of U-Kiss, and how we hide it from the fans later..."

"Can we do that tomorrow?" Jaeseop asked cautiously. "The entire thing takes Hoon already more than enough with."

Soohyun nodded and a thankfull smile flitted over Jaeseop's lips, when he his heel and left the living room.


He cautiously opened the door to his bedroom and glided almost silently into the dimly lit room, could account the silhouette of his boyfriend on the bed and under the covers.

"Hey..." Jaeseop lay carefully down behind Hoon and pulled him into his arms, could feel that the smaller male tense up a little bit. "How do you feel?"

Hoon snorted disparagingly, but nestled into Jaeseop's embrace at the same time. "What do you think?"

The elder smiled gently and raised an arm, pulled meekly the blanket from Hoon's head. "We'll do it somehow..."

"Somehow is good..." Hoon said quietly and closed his eyes, tried to not to burst into tears again, like he had done previously on the way back from the doctor. "I think you misunderstand the situation a bit..."

"I don't think so." Jaeseop grinned and placed some delicate kisses at Hoon's neck. "Okay, it's strange, I admit that, but I love you and I can well imagine to have children with you."

"But not now!" it blurted angrily out of Hoon and he looked over his shoulder at Jaeseop, couldn't prevent the tears to ran down his cheeks. "Later... in ten years maybe, but not now!"

Sighing, Jaeseop him over the cheek and his back, pulled Hoon up at his chest and the latter snuggled up against him. "Maybe we should just sleep one night over it... tomorrow, the world will certainly looks quite different."

"And what if not?" Hoon muttered, but closed his eyes and listened to Jaeseop's soothing heartbeat. "What, if the group breaks because of it?"

"We won't do that!" Jaeseop smiled and Hoon constantly over the arm. "I rather think that the others will help us and you, wherever they can and that they are happy too."

Hoon was silent for a moment before he slowly nodded, wrapped himself and Jaeseop into the blanket, sighed quietly. "I hope so..."

While Hoon was fast asleep, Jaeseop was still awake and thought about what would it mean from now on that Hoon was pregnant.

Of course he was pleased that they would have a child and he was the father, but in some ways Hoon was right. From now on, the life of all of them would completely change. In the first weeks and months, they would be able to keep everything secret, but if everything went as in a normal pregnancy, then they could hardly hide it in the last months.

Further, Hoon would later not be able to participate in all their activities and at their concerts- everything else in this case Jaeseop wouldn't allow- and when he would appear there together with them, he had to be carefull.

Hoon sighed gentle in his sleep and tightened his grip around Jaeseop. The latter smiled, leaned up and gave him a fondly kiss on the forehead, further over his back and arms.

"We'll really do it somehow and I'm looking forward to our child." He whispered softly and finally fell asleep as well.


After Hoon and Jaeseop had spoken with their ​​manager the next day, the two of them had been exempted of the common U-Kiss activities for the next days. Hoon wanted to refuse initially, but after Jaeseop also Kevin, Kiseop, Eli and Soohyun had talked to him, he had finally yielded and had joined the arrangements.

While Soohyun and the others were being interviewed, Jaeseop and Hoon had promised to remain in the dorm, and so they watched the whole thing live on TV.

"Here, I hope it tastes you." smiling brightly, Jaeseop handed Hoon a plate of sandwiches and sat down beside him on the couch.

Laughing, Hoon shook his head. "Can you please stop shine like that?" he said and started eating the sandwiches Jaeseop had made for him.

"Why? I'm just happy." the latter said with a broad grin and looked happily at Hoon as he began to eat. "Who would not, if he knew that he soon becomes a father."

Hoon rolled his eyes, but was still smiling. "Idiot..." he murmured softly, but couldn't help but had to admit that he now was also pleased. A child of Jaeseop was something he had already dreamt about more than once.


"What are you doing?" Hoon asked, laughing, when they later that night lay together in their bed and while Hoon dreamingly patted on his stomach, Jaeseop slipped to the foot of the bed, pushed up his boyfriend's shirt and lay his head on Hoon's belly.

"I just want to see, if I can already hear or feel something." he grinned and rubbed over his belly and sides. "I'm waiting for you, little bunny..."

Hoon burst into giggles. "Honey, you know, that that still takes quite a while? And why a bunny?" Jaeseop also had to laugh, and wrapped his arms gently around Hoon's waist, snuggled with his cheek to his stomach. "I know and just because you are my precious bunny."

"I hope that he or she has more from you. Especially your eyes." Hoon smiled fondly and through Jaeseop's hair, watched him while he over and over his stomach and sides again.


Two days later, Hoon and Jaeseop had to visit the doctor again and were waiting that they would be asked into the consulting room. A nurse had called in the morning and asked if Hoon could come as soon as possible in practice again.

"I hope that everything is alright." Hoon said quietly and Jaeseop clearly felt how nervous the other was.

With a reassuring smile, he grabbed the hand of his boyfriend and intertwined their fingers. "We just have to wait and what he wants to talk about." he said soothingly, rubbed with his thumb over the back of Hoon's hand. The latter nodded and was actually a bit quieter, was glad that Jaeseop came with him.

Ten minutes later, the doctor, a man in his mid-forties and in a long lab coat, asked for them to come into the consulting room where he sat behind his large desk, was deep in thoughts.

"I ehrm... I really don't know how I shall explain this now." the man scratched his cheek. "So, my assistant there... how shall I say... had made a mistake."

"What do you mean, a mistake?" Hoon asked confused while he stared at the older man.

"Your test sample was interchanged with the one of a young woman, and yes..." the man smiled apologetically. "Anyway, I can tell you now, and I think congratulate again, because you are definitely NOT pregnant! It was just food poisoning due to those you had vomited every morning, it also explains your lack of appetite."

"But... well, what about his mood swings?" Jaeseop asked curiously, earned a blow on the thigh from Hoon for it.

"Yeah..." the doctor cleared his throat. "It seems to me that you have had recently quite a lot of stress and mood swings are just one of many signals of your body to tell you that he's on his limit. Therefore I would advise you... get some rest and treat yourself a break."

"I will!" Hoon nodded quickly, before Jaeseop was able to ask further questions. "And thank you that you could have clarified this misunderstanding."

They stood up and bowed briefly to the man, before they turned toward the door.

"Oh and one more thing... Mr. Kim." the doctor's voice rang out behind them as they were about to reach for the doorknob and Jaeseop and Hoon glanced back to the oldest, a questioning look on their faces. "You should grant your boyfriend some rest in the next few nights."

It took a moment for Hoon and Jaeseop to understand what the man had told them. "I will!" Jaeseop nodded laughing and slung an arm around Hoon's shoulder, while Hoon himself blushed madly and tried to his face in his hands.


"Too bad that you're not pregnant..." Jaeseop sighed, when they sat down in the back of their Van, which drove them back to the dorm, his arm still around Hoon's waist.

"I'm actually quite happy about it." the other muttered and snuggled up in Jaeseop's side. "But a child of yours would be nice..."

"We can still to try to get one." AJ whispered teasingly into his ear and pressed a kiss on his temple.

Laughing, Hoon rolled his eyes. "But I still can't get pregnant and give birth to children!"

Jaeseop smirked. "I know, Baby. But who says we can't try it nevertheless?"

 

~END~