A random day in School

English Songs In Real Life


"Haish...so many books to carry...so many things to think about..." Soolin said as she walked down the school corridor. Just so happens, there was a banana peel on the floor.

"Oh crap!" she screamed as she fell to the floor. She rubbed her behind and got up. "Ah ! Now I gotta pick them up." she bent down and started to pick her books up. Not knowing there was someone watching her.

"OH MY~ GOSH." Minho thought as he stared at her .

-
-
-

"Changmin hyung!" Minho called.

"Yeah?"

"I just saw the HOTTEST GIRL ever."

"Yeah what she like?" Changmin asked.

"TONED TAN FIT AND READY." was what he replied.

"Damn~! What she wearing?" Changmin asked, dumping some books into his locker.

"SHAWTY HAD THEM APPLE BOTTOM JEANS JEANS. BOOTS WITH THE FUR."

"WITH THE FUR??" Changmin asked wide-eyed.

"yeah. She was so hot." Minho said as they walked off.

-
-
-

"WHERE YOU GOING?"

"IM LEAVING YOU"

"NO YOU AIN'T! COME BACK!!"


"Key! We're just not meant to be with each other!"

"I'D CATCH A GRENADE FOR YOU."

"key! I don't want you to catch a grenade for me!" hayley said as she rolled her eyes. "I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME FEEL. LIKE IM THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD. And you can't do that. Can you?" and with that, she went off.

"BABY PLEASE DON'T GOOOOOO."

-
-
-

"WHO DAT GIRL WHO DAT GIRL." Onew asked when he saw a girl around Taemin's height walk towards them.

"Oh she's from my math class."

"Hey Taemin. Can I talk to you for a while?"

"Uh sure..." Taemin gave onew a wary stare before following her.

-
" uh... Why did you bring me to a mens cubicle?"

Iseul closed the door. "IF I TOLD YOU I WANTED YOUR BODY NOW, WOULD YOU HOLD IT AGAINST ME?"

Taemin looked shocked for a second. "SO PUT IT ON ME." he smirked. Iseul blushed slightly before walking to him, swaying her hips. "LET'S REMOVE THIS SPACE BETWEEN ME AND YOU."

-
-
-

Onew saw Iseul rush out the toilet, her hair was slightly messy. He cocked his eyebrow up, what happened?

Taemin however, came out, shirt baggy, hair tangled, mouth agape.

"I GOTTA FEELING." He shook his head. "That some crazy happened in there."

"I JUST HAD ." was all Taemin replied. Onew nodded his head. "Man, I thought I was never gonna get laid." he said triumphantly.

"NEVER SAY NEVER." onew laughed.

"Man I'm late for class. See you later." Taemin bumped fists with onew and ran off.

-
-
-

"Man, you always wearing that black cap." leeteuk said, nudging yesung as the teacher wrote on the board: "TEST NEXT WEEK." "But this yellow shirt. This yellow shirt is new."

"these are my favourite colours. BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW. BLACK AND YELLOW." yesung said.

"Dude, don't listen to him. 'cos YOU'RE AMAZING. JUST THE WAY YOU ARE." Jonghyun patted yesung's back.

"Thanks man."

"students. You have a test next week." The teacher, Yunho said. "Does anyone have any last minute questions before I dismiss you?"

"yeah teach." Kyuhyun said.

"Yes?"

"THE SQUARE ROOT OF 69 IS 8 SOMETHING? COS I'VE BEEN TRYING TO WORK IT OUT OHHH~"

"okay does anyone have any SERIOUS questions?"

"yeah I got one. HOW DO YOU DO THAT . HOW DO YOU HOW DO YOU HOW DO YOU? I just don't get it." Celeste shaked her head.

"Yeah you should just push it back to next week! It's algebra. We stupid." Ryeowook complained.

"Alright I'll push it back. If Leeteuk teaches me something." He said.

"I only how to dance and sing." Leeteuk said smugly.

"TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE. TEACH ME TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE"

"Yeah I can teach you how to dougie. Then you can go to the club and be like THE CLUB CAN'T EVEN HANDLE ME RIGHT NOW."

"Alright I'm looking forward to it." He said with a smile. Then he turned to his left.

"Will someone wake Key up?" No reply. "YOUUUUU. Wake Key up." The girl beside Key, Maddi, rolled her eyes and pinched Key's arm.

"AH! AH! AH!" Key screamed. "OH MY GOD! I'M BRING CHASED AROUND BY FRANKENSTEIN!! I thought I was going to die..."

" Don't worry," Kibum said. "IT WAS ONLY JUST A DREAM."

 

Songs used:

OMG- Usher (ft. Will.I.Am)
California Gurls- Katy Perry (ft. Snoop Dogg)
Low- flo-rida (ft. T-pain)
Love the way you lie- Eminem (ft. Rihanna)
Grenade- Bruno mars
Only girl- Rihanna
Please don't go- Mike Posner
Who Dat Girl- Flo-Rida (ft. Akon)
Hold it against me- Britney Spears
Tonight- enrique Iglesias
I gotta feeling- black eyed peas
I just had - the lonely island
Never say Never- Justin bieber
Black and yellow- Wiz Khalifa
Just the way you are- Bruno Mars
What's my name- Rihanna (ft. drake)
Right thru me- nicki Minaj
Teach me how to dougie- Cali swag district
Club can't handle me- Flo-Rida (ft. David guetta)
Crank dat- soulija boy
Firework- Katy Perry
Just a dream- Nelly

 

WATCH THE VIDEO WHERE I GOT THE IDEA FROM :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ogJtX-Z7Xs

 

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING.