All I Ever Wanted

Sharing Horizon {MBLAQ Oneshots}

LOVE. Of all the people in the world, over 7 billion people, no one ever understood what was on Aimee’s mind. It’s been always 2 and a half years since she gave her heart to Lee Joon, but Lee Joon didn’t give his back for some reason. However, he was Aimee’s very first boy that she really liked.

They met 3 years ago on the mission to find the president of korea that had been kidnapped and from that on, Aimee and MBLAQ always got into the same group of every mission because they made a solid and strong group.

But now, here she was, sitting on the couch with MBLAQ boys surrounding her. She wasn’t the usual Aimee, her face was pale and she wouldn’t be able to sit if she didn’t prop her chin with her fist.

“I’m fine,” she said.

“No, you are not,” G.O replied from the edge of the Victorian era couch where Aimee had been resting for nearly 2 hours.

“I’m fine, G.O...” she declared and stood up too quickly that she almost fell, but she steadied herself on the arm of the couch, wishing none didn’t notice.

“See?”

“Yes, I see,” Joon replied as he rose and took her shoulders to make her sit down again. But being this stubborn Aimee she tried to refuse his hand. He did, however managed to get her to sit down again.

“Can you just listen? Look at your face, it looks chalky. You can’t go with us on this mission,” Joon said and then he went to Mir who was typing rapidly on his laptop.

Mir was searching the place where this mission would be taken, while G.O, Thunder and Seungho were placing some weapons into their bags.

“So, I’ve got all the information. Our mission this time is to find the Darya-Ye-Noor Diamond that had been stolen by 5 former members of SWAT. What, SWAT?” Mir snapped the last part in disbelief.

“Hyung! SWAT? What sould we do?” He did his pouty face.

Seungho chuckled. “We are greater than SWAT, don’t worry.”

“I’ll go with you guys. I can’t stay at home for the time being,” Aimee said as she stood up.

MBLAQ could only rolled their eyes at this obstinate woman.

 

***

THE OLD building was the ideal haven for a fugitive. Long, winding staircases led to each floor where garbage from the present mingled with remnants from the past on the dusty wood floors.

“Are you sure you’re fine?” Joon asked her for the millionth time. She got quite confused with his whims, he knew exactly that she liked him but he never asked her out, instead, he gave her a lot attentions that she sometimes mistaken as a fondness.

“Are you okay?" He broke her thought. "If you feel down or dizzy, tell me and we’ll try to sneak out of this mission, okay?”

“I’m fine, don’t worry,” she said, letting out a quick sigh as she steadied herself and a gun in her hands.

Aimee was currently walking to check the 3rd floor with Joon, followed by 4 guards from their agent while Mir with Seungho, G.O with Thunder and of course they got accompany by some guards too.

She glanced towards the room where they had just exited moments before. She heard footsteps over there and she signaled the 4 guards to check in.

She and Joon watched them carefully until they came out with nothing.

“Negative, no tracks,” agent 1 said.

They continued to check the 5th floor and skipped the 4th floor which was occupied by their fellow agents.

It was quite empty there so Joon told the 4 agents to divide into 2 groups while waiting for others to get up here.

They kept checking every room, peeking from a hallway into another but it seemed useless.

“It’s rooftop above here, maybe they are there trying to escape. Do you think so, Aimee?”

“I don’t know. Well, Joon. I always wonder if-”

She got cut off by a sudden voice that rang from the corner. Then and there, a man in black hugging a small bag showed out of nowhere.

“Don’t move!” Aimee exclaimed as she began to run, followed by Joon who was still keeping his attention to the whole side in anticipation of what would come next.

This man kept on trying to run so Aimee decided to shot him on the legs. He fell.

Okay let’s see…what’s in his bag?

“Damn!” Aimee yelled after she found out that his bag was only filled by money.

Joon immediately turned to her. “What did you find?”

She stood up and turned around to look at Joon but her eyes suddenly bulged out as she saw someone was standing 10 meters behind him, aiming a gun.

“Joon!” She dumped him down along with her.

A weapon fired above them.

Joon lifted his head up and saw that man had begun to take the stairs to the rooftop. They both quickly stood up. Guns in hands.

As they were about to take the first step, Aimee felt a sudden attack around her head. It started again, her headache that had been bothering her for the past 3 hours. That was also the reason MBLAQ didn’t want her to go on this mission.

She blinked really hard for two times but couldn’t resist that her headache started making her vision became blur. Finally she fell down, with knees on the ladder and 2 hands supporting her body.

“Aimee!” Joon yelled, all toughts about the Diamond suddenly asided as he rushed to her.

She looked as if she was fine but the fall from the ladder in kneeling position and a hand grimly pushed her head explained much that she wasn’t in a good condition.

“Go,” she commanded, still squeezing her head. “We can’t let him go with the Diamond.”

“But I can’t leave you here!”

“Just go! There’s only one opponent left since the rest of us have busted 4 of them.”

“But-”

“Go, Joon!”

Joon looked at his partner in disbelief, it was the first time seeing her courage and strength in this situation.

“Stupid! I’ll be back!” He said, giving her the last worry glance before racing up what remained of the ladder to the rooftop.

Unable to move, she stayed in her position until the rest of MBLAQ appeared with tons of questions.

“What happened?”

“Are you okay?”

“You should’ve listen!”

“Where’s Joon?”

She pointed over to the rooftop’s door. “Help Joon.”

Seungho and G.O as the strong men rushed to help Joon while Thunder began setting her weapons down and Mir took out his walkie-talkie, requested for back-up and ambulance.

 

***

WHY IS no one willing to pick me up!?” She yelled at her phone before typing Seungho’s number rapidly.

“Seungho, please pick me up from here. Don’t you miss me?”

“I just met you yesterday, so I don’t really miss you. Ask someone else.” Seungho’s voice came from the other end.

“I’ve called Mir, Thunder and G.O, they’re busy with the press conference.”

“You haven’t called Joon. I’m hanging up, okay?”

As soon as she heard his name, her voice seemed to die in that she couldn’t say goodbye to Seungho. Odd. She remembered the last time they met was on the mission, then she hadn't met him for 2 days since she was in the hospital.

She scrutinized her phone while deciding whether to call Joon or not to call. She was afraid, yet, confused about how was Joon’s feeling toward her.

Then, the door suddenly swung opan and standing there was Joon.

“Joon, I’m sorry, I should’ve listen to you. I regret,” she said in one breath.

He walked towards her and gave her a hug. “I’m sorry.”

She wiggled free from the hug. “Sorry for what?”

“Sorry for leaving you.”

“No, I’m the one who told you to leave.”

“You also saved me. You’re a real hero.”

“It’s...not a big problem.”

He smiled at her before landing his forehead against hers.

“Do you know what?” he asked. She could feel his breath brushing her face.

“What?”

“When I left you, I realized that I just left an important person in my life, I realized you’re special, precious and I just realized that I also love you. I’m sorry for making you wait for years, I should’ve listen when Seungho told me to ask you out but I’m being a wimp that afraid of love would ruin our partnership-”

“Shh...” She cut him off. “I’m totally understand.”

“I love you,” he whispered before leaning to kiss her lips.

She thought to herself, I love you more, Joon. Don't be sorry for making me wait for 3 years because I do love you and I'd be waiting for you even for a thousand years.

 

End of story.