Q&A

Exposed: The Secret Lives of EXO

 

"Here you go," Luhan said cheerfully as he placed a steaming dumpling in Lay's bowl.

"Thanks." It was nice, having his best friend back. Just in time, too, for his long-anticipated return to his hometown. Recording for Happy Camp had gone better than he had expected and he had escaped the wok punishment unscathed. Given the precarious state of his short-term memory, he really didn't have brain cells to spare.

They were in Manager Kyun's hotel room, seated around a coffee table laden with styrofoam boxes of takeout. Tonight was the airing of their appearance on Yin Yue Feng Yun Bang, so they had all been gathered to watch (and cringe over) their first ever attempt at an interview.

"Oh god." Luhan lowered his head as his on-screen self knocked over a sign in the middle of their dance segment. "That was embarassing."

"Don't worry about it. We'll get the hang of things eventually," Xiumin said, giving Luhan an encouraging pat on the shoulder.

Manager Kyun nodded in agreement. "You guys are definitely improving. Today's shoot went really well."

"Oh! That reminds me!" Tao turned towards Kris, a hopeful smile on his lips. "Duizhang, you said you'd give me a reward tonight."

Kris choked on his mouthful of rice. "Uhh..." The betel nut punishment had elicited much screaming from the crazed Taoris fans in the studio and Lay knew for a fact that Kris found the whole concept extremely uncomfortable. "How about I make you a cup of ramyeon," Kris said finally.

"Make me one too," Lay piped up. Kris was a horrible cook, but when it came to ramyeon, he always managed to get the water-noodle ratio just right. Unfortunately, it seemed like his daily quota of luck had just run out. The sound of his own voice blared from the TV.

"...I don't know what he uses, but he would sit beside me and rub stuff on his face for a good half an hour..."

. He had forgotten that he had spilled the beans about Kris's skin care routine. Judging by his murderous glare, Kris obviously still remembered.

"Make your own goddamn noodles," Kris answered, his tone dangerously cold. Everyone else had fallen silent, as if Kris's rage was a tangible entity that had frozen both the room and its occupants.

Slowly, Lay set down his chopsticks. "I think I'll go make it now." He stood and made for the door, taking the long way just in case. If Running Man had taught him anythign at all, it was that a traitorous giraffe can never be too careful around an angry lion.

 

 


Q&A

| Posted on Apr 25, 2012  | 9:36 pm |

Somehow, I'm still alive.

It's nothing to be proud of, despite having narrowly avoided the jaws of Death. Here I am, hiding away in a hotel room with the door locked, typing my last words as I await my sentence. Before I am whisked away to some dark, musty dungeon, never to be seen again, there are a few questions that I'd like to ask.

1. Who is the mysterious woman that DZ is supposedly in love with? (The one whose name he has never uttered, even when drunk to the gills)

2. What exactly does DZ rub on his face, every morning and night? (Given the frequency at which he frowns, it must be some anti-aging potion) 

3. When will DZ stop pretending he's a runway model every time he's at the airport? (Seriously, when?)

4. Where did DZ learn how to swear like a sailor (in four different languages)?

5. Why does DZ even read self-improvement books when his only "improvement" was growing 2 cm over the past year?  

6. How do I make myself stop craving ramen?

 

Tags: questions, noodleless

| 0 Comments  | ✚ Leave a comment  |  Subscribe to RSS |  Laynicorn Project |


BLOGROLL