Parents Just Don't Listen

Infinite Ranking King... With You?

 

You sat two bowls of rice in front of your parents. You took a seat and excitedly looked at all the food you made. You also looked at your parents who awkwardly sat there looking at you.

“Thank you for the food” you prayed then you quickly broke your chopsticks and began eating.

You stuffed Rice, Meat, & Vegetables in your mouth.

“Hmmmm” you smiled

You swallowed your food picking up a slice of meat again & looked over at your parents. You smiled at them.

“Come on eat…eat” you placed the meat that was supposed to be for you into your father’s bowl of rice.

You gave your parents one last look then happily began eating again.

“I’m a genius” you spoke with your mouthful.

Your parents looked at each other then back at you nervously.

“Sora?” your father looked at you.

He sounded sad. You stopped eating and looked at him. The sudden change in his voice made you concern.

“I’m So Sorry” your mother cried

Now you really grew nervous.

“Sorry for what?” you gave off a small laugh as you stuffed loads of rice into your mouth.

“We signed you up for a reality show even though you told us not to!” you mother quickly shouted

“YOU DID WHAT?!” you began violently choking on your food.

You patted your chest letting in deep breaths.

“Sora!” your mother shouted.

You finally caught your breath & looked at your parents angrily.

“How could you?!” you whined

“Sora, you need a little fun in your life you should be happy” he looked at you trying to put a smile on your face but failed.

You took a deep breath closing your eyes then reopened them.

“Well it’s not like they said I’ll be on the show right?” you laughed

They gaze you an awkward smile avoiding your gaze.

“Right?” you repeated

They didn’t answer.

“Right?!” you asked more angrily

 “They called today to say that you were chosen. Since they chose you they want to film you & let the viewers get to know you. There staring tomorrow” your father explained

“What show is it?”

“It’s a new show called infinite Ranking King”

*Infinite?* your heart stopped at the group name. Your really did like infinite but never actually have to the listen to them.

“Listen Sora, I know you didn’t want this but can you please give it a try? Many girls have been begging & crying for this part. You’re very lucky to have this” your mothers wise-like words made you smile somehow.

“Fine” you agreed

Smiles came across their faces.

“Thank You Sweet Heart” your mother kissed your forehead & left you alone with your food.

“Parents” you angrily stuffed food in your mouth making your cheeks puffy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Ta-daaaaaa what do you think? 

Don't worry your not some nasty girl that stuffs food into  

your very elegent & sweet when it come to company 

you just show your real self , the lazy one, at home.