Chapter 4 - The Proposal & The Refusal

Love In The Palace [4EverLove Series - Spin Off]

 

Chapter 4 - The Proposal

Recap~

“Naui Soo-Min, Naui Sarang. “ Chul said.  “Saranghe, Dangsineun Jeowa Gyeolhonhal Geosinga?”  He continued.  

End of Recap~

“Oppa! Don’t jowk around!” I said.  He looked hurt and stunned.

“I am not kidding , Naui Sarang” Chul said very seriously.

“But I…..” I couldn’t say anything. I was too shocked. Well I guess I could go with it.

“Yes, I will marry you Chul.” I answered.

The students cheered around us.

But someone sneered. I looked at the corner of my eye and saw Syung Young. I didn’t know her that much. But one thing I’m sure of. She likes Chul very much.

Chul took my hand and pulled me too him. Pulling me out of my thoughts. 

He kissed my forehead lightly.

“Thank you” He whispered to me. 

After all the commotion the people left and We were left. He was my hair.

“But why me? You could’ve picked someone else?” I asked.  He laughed.

“I could’ve picked a better person than you” I blushed at the thought.

I laughed lightly and bowed my head.  His fingers grabbed my chin and lifted it up.

“You shouldn’t Be shy I should be shy” He said smiling.

“ Yeah” I replied.

I turned and looked at the trees outside. I starred at the mirror. And Chul wrapped his arms around my waist.

“ We’re going to be married. I’m not ready, My parents don’t know. It’s nothing that I planned” I said.

Chul spun me around until I was facing him.

“ Your parents knows now. Your sister probably told them about our engagement.” He said cooly.

“You are just prepared for this aren’t you?” I asked.

“yes I am!” He said happily.

I smiled.  


-in another part of the school campus-

-Cafeteria-

-Jin-

Even If I wasn’t going to be crown Prince I was still going to ask Syung Soon for her hand.

She was sitting at a table by herself.  I walked towards her and Sat down beside her.

“Hey” I said.

She looked at me and frowned.

“oh, Hey” She answered.

“ Soo-Min…” I started.

“What?” She asked.

I grabbed her hand and quickly asked.

“Will you marry me?”

She immediately pulled her hand out.

“ I’m sorry .. I just can’t. I’m in Love with Chul. I’m so sorry Jin” She said standing up.

 She walked away and I felt my heart broke into a thousand pieces. Some girls started to come over to me.

“oppa! She isn’t worth it ask me instead”

“No ask me”


That continued for the rest of the day.