~The story~

Spritual Torment
It all started years ago...When I had my first at the age of 9, I began to feel numerous presences around me. A few months after I recovered my half shrunk face, they continued to follow me. Wherever I go, they will move past me in a transparent, white form. At first, I thought it was just hallucinations but things started to get serious. Nine years ago, I had achieved sleep paralysis. This was very uncommon to me because it was the first time I ever experienced that sort of thing. However, I later realized that I don't have any control over these events. During that year, I visited a Chinese spiritualist. She read my palm and examined my face but her frown was most displeasing. She told me that there's something wrong with my health and that there was a strange atmosphere surrounding me. I thought her reading was obvious at first because my health has never achieved it's zenith. However, she said I might not live long enough to enjoy my 30s. During the next few days, I finally knew what she meant. Sleep paralysis occurred more frequently and astral projection started to take its place. One entity crept closer and closer to me, trying to consume my soul. Every time I went to sleep, it got a little closer to achieving its goal. I was absolutely terrified but I couldn't let it do what it wanted. In order to settle the score with this abominable monstrosity, I bought a vintage Ouija board. I couldn't tell my parents or friends because they'd think I was mentally unstable. Only those with the same problem would be able to understand. At 1 am, I supposedly opened the gate to the spirit realm with the board. First question: What is your name? Reply: (No board movement) Second question: Have you been following me lately? Reply: Board moved to Yes. Third question: What do you want from me? Reply: (No movement) Fourth question: What is your objective? There was no third or fourth reply because the board suddenly flipped out of control and hit me in the face. Whatever it was, there was no way of knowing what it would do next. After that terrible experience with the board, I relied on dire measures. Sleeping became a battle between the entity and me. It began appearing at night as a dark silhouette to approach me but I never gave up the fight. Soon, it began to drag me out half way. Three years later, I became fed up with this mental and spiritual torment of fear. During the final encounter with this entity, I burst into rage and increased my emotional strength while overpowering and chasing the cowardly spirit away from my physically weak body. Although it stopped bugging me, the war isn't over yet. It still might appear today when I'm mentally and physically vulnerable. The dead shall remain dead but the living shall live to fulfillment.