Truth

No Accident

Our first meeting 5 years ago...clever...Funny how everything just played out so well, so perfectly well.

“Young! Too young?”

The stupid reason my parents always gave when I wanted to sleep over. I'm frigging 21! Well, in a couple of months...But too young is so unreasonable and lame!
I walked away from the stupid house my parents locked me in. I'm so tired of them grounding me like this! Why my phone and the internet? Now I can't go to tumblr or asianfanfics anymore. I'm totally lost without the internet in my life!

I continued walking away not caring about anything. Suddenly I felt small popping? wet drops on my sleeves and looked around to see where they came from.

The scene would look nice and pretty with me worshipped by bubbles, but I wasn't wearing any kind of fancy white summery dress; instead, I wore my old faded black pulled-over hoodie and a pair of dark washed weekend jeans. So no, the bubbles didn't match me at all. I was getting more and more irritated as I saw more of them bubbles popping everywhere on me. One came right into my face and popped at the tip of my nose. I blinked and crinkled my nose in exasperation.  

“Why is everything happening to-!” I was struck by a dumb rock that decided to trip me. I toppled over it knocking out my cool.

“Yah! Watch where you're going stupid rock!” I screamed at the motionless thing, kicking it out of the way.
A giggle then chose that as their main entrance. I glanced at the surrounding, but there was no one around. I turned back and heard it again. I decided to look up to my right.

“Don't be yelling at an innocent rock!” A pretty, I mean not pretty boy, since he was ruining my life, so yeah, he was not handsome at all. He chuckled at me while blowing more bubbles down from his balcony as he leaned on the rail like a Juliet waiting for Romeo. I would say he was a few years older than me. So it was him, who wet my clothes with these bubbles. I glared at him in annoyance.

He was wearing a white V-neck T-shirt and blue jeans like L, not Myungsoo, but L from Death Note, not exactly, but the colors were the same. I guess I'll admit that he does look really attractive, or so from my view here with those dark locks slightly charmed by the breezy weather--just like in a tranquil music video, but I will deny that fact.

“Oh shut up bubble boy, L wannabe!” I grumbled and stuck my tongue at him. 

“What?” He exclaimed, placing his palms on the rail and stood up getting irritated at my remark.

“Stupid guy, I don't have time to deal with you.” I mumbled and felt quite embarrassed at what he just saw. 

“Aish! I'm such an idiot!” I ruffled my hair in frustration. 

“Yes! I agreed!” He suddenly appeared in front of me crossing his arms across his chest. 

“What the...?” Where did he come from?

“Shut up!” I pushed him aside as I marched past him. 

“Where are you going?” He smirked.

“I'm going to-” I looked up and saw that I was at a dead end, where a random house was located. “I'm going to my friend's house.” I answered denying the truth. 

“Ah...so is your friend inside? I haven't seen her today at all.” He said with a mocking expression. 

“She didn't feel like coming out, that's why she called me to visit her.” I rolled my eyes with confident. 

“I'm also a friend of hers so let's go see her together shall we?” He said walking ahead, leading me to the front door. I started feeling nervous because I totally lied to him trying to get rid of the shame I had on my shoulder, but it got worse. 

“Come on, why are you not moving?”
 
With so much pride in myself, a “fine!” blurted from my mouth and I followed him, praying that no one was home. He lifted his hand to knock the door.

One knock, two knock.

Please don't be home, please don't be home... I repeated my prayer as he knocked.
“Oh I forgot about the doorbell.” He grinned at me as if he knew I was lying and slowly pressed on the doorbell, emphasizing it. Frightened that strangers might come out any second, my heart was beating so fast I could’ve lashed it out and whip him unconscious.

“Wait, I remember, the doorbell doesn't work anymore.” He said with a crooked eyebrow staring at me. I stood there trying my best to keep a straight face. 

“Let's leave since they're not home.” I took his hand and dragged him away from the door. 

“Daehyun, you're home!” An older man came out of his just now parked car. It was parked right in front of the house too!

“Help your mom with the grocery.” He cocked his head signaling it to the car. Crap! It's his house.

My pride went flying away as I tried to swallow it down. I could already see myself sulk in shame and in darkness.

I turned over to take a glance at him. He grinned shyly rubbing his neck. Pleeease…so innocent. I mentally palmed my face.

I pointed to the other house where he was before and he shrugged his shoulders miming “friend?” with a cringe.

“Hi miss; you must be my son's girlfriend?” His dad greeted me with a wide smile.
I realized then that I was still holding his hand. I quickly let go and I bowed in respect to his dad. I didn't know whether I wanted to strangle him or myself. 

“What is your name dear?”

“I-I'm _____.” I bowed as I rolled my eyes over to Daehyun wanting to stab him immediately. Such a bad day, and it didn't get any better after meeting this fool!

“Honey, have you met our son's girlfriend?” His dad continued the senseless talk. I reached out to speak but she cut me instantly.

“Well hello there.” She came to greet me. I bowed and greeted her. Daehyun did a ninja speed walk right by me when he carried the grocery from the car to his house. Aish that guy! I’m so gonna kill him!

“You're staying for dinner right?” his mom asked with a sweet smile. Oh God...why is this happening to me?

“No, no. I have to go now, but thank you.”

“Come on, stay for dinner. We'll get to know each other more!” She was excited and dragged me inside without my content. 
I gave Daehyun a death glare and made a fist at him while passing by. I mumbled and chant a spell-like language at him as our eyes met. 

He furrowed his eyes, shook his head and made a bubble face at me, which irked me to the bone so much. He dare...I couldn't wait until we're together. I will toss him out the window. I cracked my knuckles in preparation. 

“_____ sweetie, taste this, it's delicious.” His mom made me opened my mouth in surprised as she came out of nowhere bringing me a piece of watermelon.

“Isn't it good?” She asked and I nodded while trying to take in the big piece of water melon. I looked over to the kitchen where Daehyun and his dad was and apparently Daehyun was laughing. Very funny, I’m gonna get you back. 

“Why don't you give Daehyun a piece too?” She handed me a fork. I looked over and he stopped laughing. I tightened my eyes and smirked as I quest for the biggest piece in the bowl.

“Here Oppa, have a piece.” I walked over to him with an evil grin. His eyes grew large and stopped me from shoving it in his mouth. 

“Babe, you don't have to feed me; I'll do it myself.” He bonded his lips together acting like he was smiling. 

“But I want to feed you since I'm your girlfriend.” I smiled pleasantly with a wicked intention and he obviously knew. 

“Umma, Oppa won't let me feed him.” I whined to his mom with a cute pout I copied off of Ulzzang girls. 

“Daehyun ah, let _____ feed you.” She yelled at Daehyun and he winced at her words. 

“Say 'Ahh~'.” I turned over to him still holding on my evil sneer. He was hesitant and slowly opened his mouth. 

Right when I was about to shove the large piece of watermelon into his mouth, he gripped on my wrist tight and wounded his other arm around my waist. 

“What are you doing?” I whispered to him trying to escape his grasp.

“Aren't you going to feed me?” His face came inches from mine.
 
“Aren't you embarrassed when your parents are-” I looked behind me and they were gone to the living room, already enjoying their show. “...not here?” I sighed and tried to wiggle out of his embrace. 

“Yah! Stop it!” I demanded him, still keeping my voice down. He didn't say anything to me but stared straight into my eyes like he was feeding off of my soul. 

“Are you going to feed me?” He asked with a smirk, his arms tightening around me. I could feel the thumps of my heart starting to race against his beating chest.

“Are you guys done?” I heard his mom called.

I took the opportunity to jam the piece into his mouth and rubbed it in his face. I laughed as he let go of me and wiped away the excess. 

“Yah!” He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him again. I think he likes me. Like a lot. I mean what guy would do this to a girl if he doesn’t like her? And hey we just met and this is crazy but…seriously.

He gazed deeply into my eyes and never looked away. I couldn't understand why, but I couldn't take my eyes off of him as well.

“_____...” he whispered. “_____ is such a beautiful name.” I was beginning to blush as he said my name. For some unknown logic, I just love the way he says my name. I swore, I would google this unknown feeling if I had my iphone with me, but as of now, this logic is unidentified. It just felt so right. His voice sounded so nice, so mysterious. What's that word? Magical. That's right, it sounded so magical

“Daehyun...” I whispered his name trying my best to sound magical as something strange flashed into my head.

“Daehyun ah…” I repeated, now, I really sounded magical as many things came into my head. For a second, I was confused. A film of different scenes played in my head flashing by so quickly. Did he see those same images when he says my name too? I shook my head as I felt a little light-headed.

“Daehyun ah…” I opened my eyes to see his beautiful soft smile. His lips curved wider, forming a gorgeous welcoming grin.

“Daehyun?”  

“Do you remember me?” He asked.

“I do…” I looked at him in astonishment.

He smiled, cupping my chin and leaned down to close the gap between our lips. His lips were so soft and warm. My cheeks flushed with shyness, my heart fluttered at this wonderful feeling, this wonderful moment, never wanting to let go. Slowly our lips parted and eyes locked. I grazed his feature searching his eyes as tears trickled down his cheeks.

“I- Daehyun ah, I remember you. I remember our wedding. I remember everyone. No, I remember everything." I felt tears flowing down my cheeks as I gaze at him.

“_____, my _____...” He smiled and gently wiped my tears away with the pad of his thumb. I smiled back and wrapped my arms around him tight. I was so glad all my memories came back.

“I love you.” He hugged me tight. 

“I love you too.”
He replayed our first meeting 5 years ago...clever.
He did this to bring me back and I am back to be his forever.


 

Wassup BABYs!! How was my sister's one-shot? Please do not give the credit of writing this to me. I feel so awkward if you do. -_-" MY SISTER'S STORY. If it is not mine, I will tell you all. Subscribe if you must and leave a comment below~ Thank you for waiting and reading! <3 Byes!