Chapter Three

Obsessions Love

 

Obsessions Love

Chapter 3

 

 

Sehun POV

 

I sighed. Jongin still glared at me and if a glared could kill, I knew I dead now.

“Can you stop glaring Kim Jongin?”

“No.”

“So what do you want?

“Until you tell me what are you doing in your-beloved-Luhan’s house, Oh Sehun.”

“The hell Jongin! I’m not doing anything!”

“But he is exactly doing something to you!” Jongin replied and my mind backed to the picture of Luhan kissed me. Okay it’s just a small kiss on my corner lips, not a real kiss. But his lips are so soft and-

I mentally face-palmed my self.

My cheek became red and Jongin saw it.

“Ha! I know that!”

“Ugh. Go away! You’re annoying!” I shouted in desperate voice but Jongin didn’t give up.

“He’s not you or- Oh! Don’t say you two are making love and you are enjoying it-”

I threw a pillow to his face. He’s a ing ert.

“Yah! Don’t throw this to my perfect-face, you little brat!” he threw the pillow back to me and took a seat beside me.

“So, is that right?” he teased and I glared at him.

“Of course not, you’re ert!”

“Oh. Or he kissed you?” Jongin guessed and my face flushed a pink shade. .

“Bingo!” Jongin said and I swear, I really wanted to hit his face now.

“It’s not a kiss! It’s just a small kiss on my corner-”

“Oh…A small kiss.” Jongin nodded his head in a knowing-manner and putted his arm on my shoulders.

“You know Sehun, you must learn how to kiss-”

And I shut him with a hard slapped on his head.

 

----------

 

I walked to my locker alone, head hung low, avoided all the eyes that darted to me.

Jongin has a lesson now, so he couldn’t accompany me. I’m not a bright Sehun like when I was with Jongin, but I am a loser. A loser that many people like to bully. Sometimes I asked to myself, why I bullied by other students? What did I done wrong? Why me? From many people in this school, why must me?

When I was on my deep thinking, I crashed to someone and made him pushed back. I raised my head to look at him. Oh no. The school bullies.

“I-I’m sorry, I-”

“What the hell are you doing you stupid loser? Where your eyes, stupid? Or maybe you’re blind, so you can see that there’s a person that standing after you?!” The person shouted at me and I could felt many people stared to us.

“I’m sorry, I really don’t know-”

“ you!” That person ready to hit me but taken aback by the voice that came from his back.

“I think you’re understand enough to my words that you can’t bullied him again, aren’t you?”

He turned back and faced him. Luhan.

“H-He crashed to me.”

Luhan frowned.

“Is that makes an excuse for you to hit him?” Luhan asked to the person, eyes never stop glaring.

“It’s just-”

But Luhan cut him.

“Don’t even dare-” His voice dangerously low “Don’t even dare to touch him again with your dirty hand. I can make you more suffer than what you do to him.”

The person nodded nervously. Luhan made his way to me and threw his arm around my waist.

“Luhan, what are you-”

“I want all of you know, that this guy, is my lover. He is my boyfriend.”

What?!

Luhan grabbed my hand and dragged me to the empty class.

“Luhan, thanks about that but-”

But before I could finish, a pair of warm lips shut me up. He kissed me softly, and I unconsciously kiss him back, wrapped my hand around his neck, pull him closer.

His lips moved slowly with mine’s, and we stopped to catch our breathe.

“Luhan…”

“I think I’m not interest in you.” Luhan said and made me frozen. I didn’t know why I felt a pang in my heart. I didn’t fell for Luhan, did I?

Luhan catch my expression and let out a chuckled. He caressed my cheek and kissed it.

“But I’m in love with you, Oh Sehun.”

 

##########

 

Sorry for the late update and a short chapter ;A;

Maybe I’ll update a short chapter, not a long one, not for just this story, but my other story too. So I can updating more fast.

I hope didn’t disappoint you guys. Please do comment and subscribing, thank u^^

Until next time^^