TickTock.

Hello, how are you?

 

Hello.
 
 
The door swings open and I see that familiar, pink haired boy.
 
 
How are you?
 
 
Choi Junhong, 15 years young...he was amazingly perfect, like an angel, but better. Even more amazing. 
 
Choi Zelo, the boy I was in love with.
 
 
tick, tock.
 
 
"Zelo-ah, the usual today?" Asks himchan, the boy behind the counter, and I stop cleaning off the tables when I'm dazed by Zelo's smile.
 
"Yes please, gomawo sir."
 
 
Hello.
 
 
I wish I could say those words to him, give him one of my famous gummy smiles and walk over to him. Ask him out to dinner.
 
 
How are you?
 
 
Maybe I could even confess that I had took a notice to him last year, when he came in here at eleven forty-five, with pretty blonde hair and warm eyes. I watched as he grabbed his small cup of coffee, dropping a generous amount of sugar in it before leaving. I watched as  everyday he came back here at eleven forty-five, ordering the same thing every day and rushing out.
 
 
Sleeping.
 
 
Usually my shift didn't start until noon, but after pulling a few strings I got 5-12, just so I could see him some more. It was hell getting up so early, but it was worth it.  Just seeing him made it all worth while.
 
Crying.
 
I promised myself months ago I'd speak up, offer to buy his drink and tell him he looked nice. Every day I promised myself I would, but I never did. Was I really this pathetic?
 
 
Why is it that you end up hiding it? 
Is it that you're scared of being laughed at? 
Is it that you don't want to see anyone? 
Is that really true? 
 
 
This boy...he seemed to brighten up a room. beat up skateboard and written-on backpack and all, he looked perfect. 
 
He was beautiful.
 
 
thank you.
 
 
I just want to tell you how thankful I am. This...this stranger...he brightened up my world. I would often just stare for hours at the clock, anticipating his return.
 
 
Thank you.
 
 
"Come again, zelo."
 
"You know I will," He laughs, stopping at the counter to grab a handful of sugar packets. I chuckle as he rips one open, pouring the contents directly into his mouth and grins. He wipes off a trail of sugar making it's way down his chin and opens about six more, throwing them into his coffee with a satisfied smirk.
 
 
Thank you!
 
 
I rush to the door as he closes the lid on his cup again, making his way over to me.
 
 
Hello. 
How are you.
 
 
He bows slightly as I open the door,  his hip brushing against my stomach.
 
 
Hello.
How are you.
 
 
Zelo sits down on the bench outside,  cold air stinging his cheeks and turning them the color of his hair as he ties his shoe.
 
Too soon he stands back up,putting his skateboard down and flinging his backpack over his shoulder. I take a deep breath. He can't leave, not again.
 
 
Hello. How are you?
 
 
I choke on my words as I see him smile at me, tilting his head before extending his hand.
 
"Hello....how are you?"
__
 
A/N I realized I had wrote nothing but Banglo recently, so I'm giving you some fluff to make up for it. I hope you enjoyed!
 
Songfic using lyrics from Vocaloid's "haro/howayu"
 
*is procrastonating on writing the next chapter of "meet yongguk, my boyfriend" OTL*