First Meeting

Boyfriend Scenarios

requested by amdixiegirl2009 (tumblr)

Donghyun:

You browsed through the music store, trying to find a new block of that one brand of rosin you really liked for your violin. There was soft piano music playing throughout the store; you weren’t sure if it was recorded or if it were someone playing.

Determined to find the source, you somehow made your way to the piano section. There, you found a lone man sitting at a black grand piano, playing the beautiful melody. You stood and watched, feeling slightly stalkerish but not wanting to disturb him.

When he finished, he looked up and immediately caught your eye. “Oh, I didn’t know there was anyone watching.”

You blushed bright red. “Oh, no, I’m sorry! I was wondering where the music came from and it came from here and I thought it was really good and—”

“It’s alright, I don’t mind.” He looked at you, as though appraising your worth. “I’m Donghyun. And you are?”

Hyunseong:

“Damn! How can you seriously eat any more?” Taehee groaned as she leaned back. The two of you had gone to an all you can eat sushi buffet, but she had stopped eating after only three plates. You were on your sixth and still going strong.

“I really like sushi! And I’m trying to get my money’s worth!” you replied, rolling your eyes at her.

“Argh, I’m going to the restroom. You’re crazy,” she said, shaking her head as she got up.

Once she had left, a guy slid into her seat, looking mildly troubled.

“That seat’s taken, you know,” you grumbled, leaning back in your seat.

“I know.” He looked up at you, then ducked his head away quickly.

“Did you want something?” you asked, leaning forward a bit and raising an eyebrow.

“No—yes—no… I mean yes, I did want something!” He seemed rather flustered, and bit his lip nervously.

“Yes?”

“Uh, well, I thought you were really cute, I’m Hyunseong, would you be interested in going out sometime?”

Before you could reply, Taehee walked back to your table. “Who’s this guy?” she asked, motioning that he was sitting in her seat. He shot up, and bowed nervously at her.

“Um, ‘this guy’ was just leaving, sorry if I freaked you out or something…”

“Nah, it’s fine.” You smiled at him. “I would definitely be interested in going out sometime.”

Jeongmin:

“Urgh! Nothing, nothing here is working right,” you grumbled, putting a giant stack of clothes back on the rack, metal hangers clanging against the bar. You needed to find something to wear to your cousin’s wedding, but nothing seemed to work right. It was either too short, too long, the style was good but the wrong color, the wrong style but gorgeous color…

“You would look great in burgundy, I think,” a male voice mused. You turned, only to find a really cute boy leaning against the wall in a casual way, as if he had been there the whole time.

“Huh? I don’t believe I’ve ever met you before,” you murmured.

“It’s alright. Come with me, I know something that will probably be amazing on you.” He grinned, making him look both cocky but also really cute at the same time. “I’m Jeongmin, by the way. We don’t know each other yet, but I hope to change that soon.”

Youngmin:

“Welcome to Cafe Boyfriend, what can I get for you today?”

“Um, I’ll have a small cappuccino and a waffle, please.”

“Certainly, I’ll have it brought out soon!” The waiter with wavy hair winked at you and walked back to the kitchen.

You leaned back in the padded seat. A new cafe had opened up recently, and rumor had it that there were some really cute guys working there. Never one to turn down an opportunity like this, you made your way over there to check it out for yourself. The rumors were most definitely true—the boys working there were amazingly handsome.

“Here you go, miss.”

You looked up, and a blonde boy stood in front of you. His hair was kind of long, and it was a little mussed, but he still looked really cute.

“Thank you!” you smiled. He gave a small, nervous grin, and walked back to the kitchen.

You started eating the waffle; it was pretty good. Whoever had made the cappuccino had also made a little bear design on the top with the foam, a touch you found to be quite adorable.

When you had finished eating, you got up and walked over to the cash register, which was manned by the blonde waiter.

“Oh! It’s you!” You smiled and got out your wallet.

“No charge,” he murmured, scribbling something on a sheet of paper.

“Excuse me?” you asked, slightly confused.

“It’s on me. When my shift is over, would you like to hang out maybe? Or if you’re busy, here’s my number…” he held out the slip of paper to you.

You accepted it gratefully. “No I don’t have anything to do today, and I would really like to try and get to know you better.”

“Oh! Good!” He smiled, acting as though the world had just been lifted off his shoulders.

“Hyung, just go, I’ll take over for you,” another boy said, pushing the blonde boy out of the way.

“Thanks Minwoo, he sighed. “Oh, and I’m Youngmin, by the way. I think I forgot to tell you that earlier…”

Kwangmin:

You walked around Japantown, trying to find that one single object that had eluded you for the past few weeks—the rare limited edition 150th anniversary Pikachu plush. Rumor had it that only one store sold it, and their stock was dwindling down. You scanned the shop fronts, trying to find it.

After you had looked at almost all the stores, you had finally found the one. There was a single Pikachu plush left on the shelf, and you snagged it immediately. As you stood in line to pay, you caught sight of a slender boy staring wistfully at the spot that the Pikachu once resided.

He turned to face you, and you could see that he was really cute. He had big eyes, and his brown hair framed his face nicely. His eyes locked onto the item in your hands. Before you could blink twice, he zoomed over to you.

“Nice Pikachu you got there,” he remarked, trying to make conversation.

“I know, I’ve been looking everywhere for it!” You smiled.

“Well, it was nice talking to you.” He the top of the plushie awkwardly, and then walked off.

Well, that was awkward… you thought as you walked up to pay. You turned the Pikachu around, and you saw a sticky note attached to it.

Hey! I’m Jo Kwangmin!
I think you’re cute, and you bought the Pikachu I wanted >__<
Call me sometime, maybe we can share?
010-XXX-XXXXX

Minwoo:

If I talk to you in my heart, will you be able to listen?
After time passes, at the ends of the earth
I want to face you and close my eyes…

You danced hard, feeling every movement from your heart. Your dance class was going to have a special instructor that day, and your teacher had taught you this dance in preparation for it. You’d heard that the guest instructor was a member from an idol group, but you didn’t know which it would be from.

The music stopped in the middle of the second verse, and you froze. You turned around, and saw a boy clapping. “That was very good,” he said, beaming at you. He had a very cute eye-smile.

“Thank you,” you replied, and blushed. You hadn’t realized that anybody had been watching you.

“I’m Minwoo,” he introduced himself, bowing. You replied in kind, your nervousness dissipating quickly.

He looked up at the clock on the wall. “Unfortunately, I have somewhere I need to be. I believe we will be seeing each other very soon, however,” he said mysteriously, and left.

You were puzzled at his sudden declaration, and sat down on the floor and waited for the teacher and the rest of the class to come.

After around five minutes, everyone had arrived. “Everyone, I hope you’re excited for our guest teacher today! Please give a warm welcome to No Minwoo, the maknae and lead dancer from the idol group Boyfriend!”

Everyone clapped, and HE walked in. He winked at you as he walked in, and you could feel the heat rise to your face as a response.

“I told you I’d see you soon, I was right, wasn’t I?”