The first Meeting.

Don't be affraid , i'm here with you :)

 

Dear God,

Can you tell me, all these when will end ?

I have don’t hold up with this all. This pain. This grief. Please take away from me.

I always pray for you, everyday, everynight, but why you still not granting my wish?

I’m fed up with all these. I may always do something wrong, but can’t you forgive me ?

Don’t punish me this way.

 

Sincerely me, Hana

 

This is what she does everyday, went to the flower field and wrote a letter for God in her diary. She always wrote about her disappointment, about her feeling, about her painful.

It’s already 3 months after she find out about her illness, about her blood cancer. Her blood cancer has reached the last stage.

She knew that she wouldn’t live much longer, now she just can waiting for the miracle that never comes true. She hope that she may live much longer. ~

 

In the same place ….

Someone just out of the car and lower the painting tools.

From a far, he saw the one girl with the brown straight hair that use the green scraf being alone in the middle of the field.

She looks so pretty, like an angel that fall to the earth.

She looks very very beautiful when she aside her hair that covering her face.

He quickly took his painting tools and start to paint her from a far. When he painted her face, he saw how beautiful she was, in contrast to other women.

When he already finish to painted that girl, he saw that girl was running away from the field after receiving a call.

Unwittingly, he had fallen in love with the girl that he first saw. After tidy up his painting tools, he went to his car and headed home. Along the way he kept thinking about that women and kept smiling.

He feel very happy.

 

A/N : i'm sorry for the short first chapter, but i'll continue to wrote this story :)

may you enjoy my first chapter , please comment :)