Chapter 1

First kiss

You and Jeongmin had a relationship for almost 2 months. As you know,you two didn’t have a kiss yet,you two just walked hand in hand or hug each other.

When you were a child,you was always imagine that a boyfriend would kiss his girlfriend to show her his love.And that sounds sweet too!But somehow this 2 months,although Jeongmin is kind and always take care of you,but it still seems to lack something.

 

‘Why he didn’t kiss me? Is that because he doesn’t love me?’you always thought something like that.

You hate to guess,but you’re not dare to ask him.Since you would like to be the passive one,so you just put you own feelings down to your mind,and keep pretending you don’t mind.

 

Days passed,and today was your 3 months anniversaries.But today,you needed to go to school.You woke up by a morning call.

 

Your point of view:

“Annyeong.”I said when I rubbing my eyes.

“Annyeong jagiya!Is time to wake up^^.”He said gently.

“Yes oppa.”I replied.Then I woke up.

I washed up,changed my pajamas to school uniform,then went to eat my breakfast.

“Be careful.Bye~~”my mum said.
“Yes mum.”

 

When I unlocked the door,I saw Jeongmin was standing in front of me,I was very shocked.
“Why are you here,oppa?”I was quite curious about that.
“Today is our 3 months anniversaries,so I decided to go to school with you.”He said sweetly,and held my hand.
“Let’s go!”Walking to the bus stop.

 

It was very cold since it’s winter now,we held hands tightly.
“Oppa,i…it’s cold…”I said when shaking.

Jeongmin immediately put his scarf around my neck when he heard that.
“I always told you to keep yourself warm,but seems you never listen to me!!!”he murmured.
“Sorry……let’s wear the scarf together.”I put his scarf around he and me.

I felt so warmed even though he punished me.

We arrived the bus stop and were waiting for the bus.

When we were waiting the bus,I felt a stare besides me.

“What happen,oppa?”

“Jagiya,your lips……”Jeongmin said hesitated.

“nae?”touching my lips.
“Stop it!!!”He almost yelled.

“What happen on my lips?”I was going to cry since I don’t know what happened.
“Your lips are going to crack.”
“nae….?!”I tried to touch my lips but Jeongmin prevent my action.
“Don’t move.”He said.

I stoped my action and looked at him.

Suddenly......