Does She really love me?

Fainted At First Sight

"AH-HA I knew it all along! I'm so gonna tell mom you have a boyfriend!" Seohyun said, with a disguse on,pointing at you.

You pushed L away from you.

"UNNIE! I-its not what you t-think!!" you said nervously.

*Oh My..* L thought

"I knew something was fishy!Especially with those cookies!" Seohyun said. "Aigoo, good thing you didn't play a prank on me again."

Seohyun grabbed L and inspected him. "Hey! Your unnie is really creepy!" L whispered.

'IT"S YOUR FAULT!!' you mouthed to him.

"OMO! He's pretty cute.." Seohyun said.

L gave her an amused face. *SNSD's maknae thinks i'm cute?*

You got jealous. "Hey! You have a boyfriend already!" you said and stuck your tongue out.

"Hmm, I guess someone's jealous. You should of told unnie that you had a boyfriend!" Seohyun said.

"Unnie!" you whined.

L laughed.

....

"Noona, that isn't her boyfriend," The Choding ,with his disguise, said and joined their conversation.

Good thing not many fangirls and people were in the arcade and didn't hear their conversation and see them.

"Then who is this guy?" Seohyun asked.

"Choding!" you said and hit him.

"OW..!" Sungyeol winced in pain. "What was that for?"

"You said you were busy! You party pooper. And I can't believe you helped my unnie find me! I hate you," you said and pouted.

*Isn't that harsh to say that to your bestfriend? I don't even say that to Jiyeonnie..* L thought.

He gave you his famous owl face.

90f53032c66b63fa

ROFL. You bursted in laughter.

"HAHHAAHAH!!" you laughed. "Okay I love you Choding."

L got jealous and his eyebrows pinched together.

"Yeol..please! It's embarassing!" Seohyun said taking a glance at L.

"Okay.Okay. I'll stop," Sungyeol said and smiled.

"Oh and that's Myungsoo my buddy in.." Sungyeol said. "Infinite," he whispered making sure no one heard them.

"Infinite? Oh that rookie group that will debut this year? No wonder you looked like an idol," Seohyun said in realization.

"Really?" L said and forgot about his jealousy. *I can't believe SNSD's maknae knows about Infinite!!*

You stopped laughing ROFLing. "No you don't," you said in a mean tone and gave him a ima-kill-u-soon look.

*Aigoo..she really hates me, even though I tried to make her happy by taking her here. I even worked for earning these Woolim World tickets. * L thought.

"EH Choding where were you at? What was so important that made you ditch me! I was really bored! But good thing he came." you said and pointed at L.

'Good thing he came.' you said.

*Really? She's happy that I came?* L thought and smiled.

"Umm..well I was..at a party and met someone we know and decided to stay there for a u-um short while," Sungyeol said and faked a smile.

"Who?" you and Myungsoo asked.

"Hehe, J-Jiyeon," Sungyeol said and blushed.

*Jiyeon?* L thought.

*Omo-Choding has a crush?...Nah.* you thought.

"But Next time, if I catch you guys kissing, again, I will tell mom!" Seohyun said.

*K-i-s-s-i-n-g? KISSING?! Lauren kissed Myungsoo?!* Sungyeol thought an got angry.

"Unnie I did not!" you screamed at her.

"Careful you might get caught in scandals!" Seohyun whispered and laughed while she left.

*Scandals?* Sungyeol thought and fumed even more. *Does that mean they're together? Does she really love me or is it just best-friend love? Aish, why am I asking that?..I'm already to late to ask her to be mine..* Sungyeol thought and became sad.

"I'm leaving." Sungyeol said and left the aracade.

------------------------------

I guess Sungyeol likes Jiyeon..but been liking you for a loooong time! Sorry for updating late subbies <3 but hopefully you still love me right? I had testing this week but this Friday I have winter break so I might have time to update some chapters or not.. :*(

Ima be  like This..

image

image

 

image

tumblr_m8jmdlF21X1r17i5fo5_250.gif

And get crazy with da friends

 

tumblr_m8jmdlF21X1r17i5fo9_500.gif

tumblr_m8jmdlF21X1r17i5fo3_500.gif

tumblr_m8jmdlF21X1r17i5fo10_250.gif

AND

tumblr_m8jmdlF21X1r17i5fo6_400.gif

*YOUR REACTION*

WADAFUQ?!

LEMME JOIN YOU.

Sorry but really i'll be doing this..

image

image

and this

and also my birthday is coming soon!! and CHRISTMAS!