Wait..WUT!?

Fainted At First Sight

Nightime~

Myungsoo walked with his hands in his pockets.

*Aigoo,I wonder when i will see her again..* L thought.

Jiyeon stopped walking.

"Jiyeon..?" L said and turned.

She put her hands on her hips.

"Well explain, SOMETHING!!" Jiyeon said frustrated.

"Explain?What?Theres nothing wrong," L said tilting his head.

*I am so confused and mad with you-oppa, stop being cute its not funny..* Jiyeon thought.

"Are you cheating on your dumb girlfriend? How long have you been meeting IU? Especially when she's and IDOL!" Jiyeon said running to him.

*Is he that blind?I wonder when he will notice..* Jiyeon thought.

"Jiyeon!Keep your voice down!" L said and shushed her and kept walking.

"I wasn't meeting with her! And plus I dumped her so don't get jealous anymore, Jiyeonnie," L said and smirked.

"Who said I was jealous.." Jiyeon said puffing her cheeks and crossing her arms. He laughed.

*Did he say he dumped her? Oh-no..*

"OPPA!WHAT!WHY?!" Jiyeon yelled.

"What do you mean?I thought you don't like her.I guess my Jiyeonnie is becoming nicer now.." he said and smiled.

"Oh my gosh!Stop teasing me this is serious!I never liked her!And why did you dump her?! I heard rumors that if you dump her you'll have a-"

"Have a miserable life?I know.Our debuting is coming close so don't worry.." L said. "I'll be-untouchabled" he said and laughed.

Jiyeon didn't know where she was going and hit her head on the post."OUCH!" she said and rubbed her head.

"Aish,be careful Jiyeonnie!You might lose some brain cells," L said and helped her.

"Dumb post," she muttered."Oh.I'm home already," she said sadly.

"Thanks for walking me home oppa.." she said and walked up to her mansion.

"I hope you feel better!" L said and waved.

"I hope you won't get hurt...that Eungjung is really tricky." Jiyeon muttered and opened the door. *I just hope you notice me soon..*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating :[ I'll try to update more!