Like a Dream

Was It Just A Dream......

 

I walked through the dense forest for what seemed like hours, but out of nowhere I saw beam of sunlight. I head toward the light, the closer I come the brighter the light becomes. When I reached the sunlight, I saw a strange rock; it’s as big as I am. As curiosity took over me, I pick up a stick on the ground and start poking the rock, but nothing happen, so I try again and got the same result. I got angry, so I pick up a rock and hit the strange rock, and then the strange rock start to shake. I got on my feet with hand on my head eye closing.

            “Please let it be something good,” I mumble to myself when I open my eye again, I saw something reached out and whack me on my head, I felt backward and hit ground. Slowly I open my eye and found myself in my room next to my bed.
             “Seriously, does this have to happen every single morning?” My sister complains.
             “Morning sis…” I greet her while rubbing where she hit me, “No, not really, it will not happen if you let me have my beauty sleep and I was having a good dream too.”
              “What did u dream about?” Sister asked.
              “I was dreaming that you got eating by a bear hehehe,” I joke, while walking to the bathroom.
              “Ya!” She yelled.
              “Okay, okay, I’m just mess around with you,” I said walking out of the restroom.
              “You have 50 minutes to get ready for school,” she paused, and then continued on, “Remember to get home early today, okie?” Like that she left the house.
             After she left I got dress and left the house, and just like any other day I have to walk in to the forest to get to my school, but how I a weird feeling when I walk into the forest. I keep on walked like any other day, but no matter how long I walk I can’t see my school anywhere.

               “Why does my school have to be in a forest?” I ask myself.

                Suddenly, I heard a weird sound, I got frighten, so I start to run. I keep on running straight, but I could still hear the weird sound.  
                “Hey little girl stop running it will be unless!!” Someone yell.
                “HEY HEY STOP RUNNING IT WILL BE UNLESS!” The same voice yells again, so I slow down a look at the voice direction.
                “I am Dongho, and I’m the cutie of the forest,” Dongho introduced himself.
                “Hiii…. What are you?” I manage to ask.
                “I’m the strange rock that pokes you in your dream this morning.” Dongho answered.                    

                “------, What are you doing here?” Dongho asked randomly.
                “IDK, I was walking to school and end up here,” I answered.
                “0.o” that was only expression that Dongho gave me.
                Dongho told me to follow him, and I just do as he told me. We were walking on a empty road, there was nothing there, not even a ghost was there. I started question Dongho, “Are this the wrong path?”
                While walking I was waiting for an answer, but no respond.  A few hours passed by, well that what it felt like.
              After already long time, the road change; it seems more joyful, I could hear bird sing, butterfly dancing on the side of the road.
              “Dongho, how much longer is it going to take?” I asked.
              “We are here ------,” Dongho answered.
            When I look straight ahead of us I saw beautiful palace. The palace look so beautiful that I started to think I was just dreaming, so I pinched my cheek and I felt the pain that mean I am not dreaming. The palace door was opened. I step inside, and within second I ran back out, but I was too late the door closed.    

               I screamed, “Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh G-Ghost Ghost Ghost!”
               I started to run in circle well that I think I did, until I pump into something or someone. I looked up to see what it was or who was it. It was a person with an adorable eyes, silky and shinny hair and a beautiful face. I kept on staring at the person until a sweet voice said, “BOO!” I snapped out of my head. The person melted into water. I screamed. “Shhh Shhh Shhh, do not scream! There is nothing to be scared of.” A voice came out of nowhere. I searched around to find the voice, but I couldn’t find it.
               “Look up and you will be able to find me,” the voice commanded.                                           

              I looked up and saw something slash straight down the ground. It was the person, the person that melted.
               “Are-are you going t-to-to m-m-m-melt again?” I stuttered.
               “No I am not going to melt gosssh! You can’t even take a little trick,” he giggled.
               “A trick!?!?!?! You melted just now and,” the word came out of my mouth like lighting.
               “Yes. Magic. You don’t know magic or something?” He asked surprisingly.
               “No, I don’t,” I answered the question like a lost child.
               “Wow! What a big Noob,” He said.
               “What did you just said?” I asked angrily.
               “You heard me noob,” he turned his back against me.
               We argued for a moment, then there was a sound that yelled out, “Kevin oppa, where are you?” I turned my head towards the voice. When I turned back to the dude, there was a girl next to him. She greeted me so I greeted her back.

             “Who are you?” She ask.

             “-----, and you are?”

            “You don’t need to know who I am, but I need to get out of here now.” She told me.

            After I listened to what she said, I heard someone calling for me. When I opened my eyes, I saw Kevin, he help me get up and he asked, “Are you ok?”

            “I’m fine, thank you, so it was just a dream and slept for the whole day,” I said the beginning loud enough for him to hear and mumble the rest.

            “Maybe not,” Kevin said.

            “Huh? Did you say something?” I ask.

            “Nothing, let me walk you back home.” he said