Chapter 1

One Accident Turned Into Love

"Jjongie-Ah! School starts TOMORROW. I want to get enough sleep so I can wake up really early and do my hair and everything!!" You pouted. Jonghyun just smiled.

"Jin Ri-Ah, I know, I know, but I just wanted to ask you something.." He paused for a minute and walked up to you. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

For a minute you hesitated. You both have been best friends for atleast a month. He saved you from two es. Your mom even APPROVES him. But you weren't sure. Atleast not yet.

"Jjongie-Ah.. I.." You weren't sure what to say. Your heart wanted you to say you were flattered, and you wanted to be with him too. But you thought wrong. You thought he wasn't the one. "I.." You tried to say no, but your heart didn't let you. "Yes.. Kim Jonghyun, I will be.. Your.. Girlfriend." You said. Jonghyun's face lit up like a Christmas Tree.

"R-REALLY!?" He asked, making sure he wasn't dreaming. All you could do was nod. "T-Thanks alot Jin Ri-Ah. Now I don't have to hide anymore." He said, wrapping his arms around you. You started to hear him cry.

"Jjongie-Ah.. Why are you crying?" You asked. He faced you and rubbed his eyes with his wrists.

"Sorry, tears of joy." He laughed. You couldn't help but laugh at his dorkiness.

 

"UMMA!!! JJONGIE OPPA IS GOING TO BE HERE ANY MINUTE. WHERE ARE MY EARRINGS?!" You yelled. It was the first day of High School.

"Calm down Jin Ri. They're in the living room table." Your Umma says.

DING DONG! You heard the door bell ring.

"BYE UMMA! LOVE YOU!" You yelled. You adjusted your jacket, grabbed your backpack, and opened the door.

"Annyeong Jin Ri-Ah! Annyeong Mrs. Choi!" Jonghyun greeted.

"Annyeong Jonghyun!" Your Umma yelled from the kitchen.

"Let's Go Jin Ri-Ah." Jonghyun quickly said, grabbing your hand. You nodded.

"BYE AGAIN UMMA! LOVE YOU!!" You yelled one last time before walking out the door and closing it.

 

"Annyeong Jin Ri!! Can you believe it? We're already in High Scho- Who is that?" Victoria Song, your bfiK (Best friend in Korea) asked.

"Oh, this is Jjongie!! My boyfriend." You said.

"The guy that saved you from those two PEDOS? Wow, you should be lucky Jin Ri. He's handsome!" Victoria said. "Sorry for my babbling, I'm Victoria. Victoria Song. Jin Ri's BFIK!" She smiled. Jonghyun stared at Victoria. "Oh, BFIK stands for Best Friend In Korea. Jin Ri and I used to live in America, and we had a best friend there. Her name was Park Hye Min. Her American name is Jennie and she's a Korean-American." Victoria explained.  (A;N To spell her name, it can be Jenny or Jennie, either way LOL A;N)

Jonghyun nodded and smiled.

"Come on Vic, we need to get to class." You said.

"Oh that's right, Jjong isn't in the same class as us.." Victoria trailed off. "Well, it was nice meeting you Jonghyun. Bye!" She said, walking off.

"Bye Jjongie." You said, kissing him on the cheek and then walking off.

He waved and walked to his class when he noticed four fimilar faces. Four VERY fimiliar faces.

"O-M-G. GUYS, ITS JONGHYUN!!" A VERY familiar voice yelled, running to Jonghyun.

"WHAT?!'

"WHERE!?"

"CHICKEN?" Three other very familiar voices said. They ran after the first person and glomped Jonghyun.  (A;N LOL WTF. YES. I USED THE WORD GLOMP. A;N)

"JONGHYUN!!" The four people squealed.

"SHINee...!!!!???" Jonghyun asked. The four nodded.

"KEY! TAEMIN! ONEW! ..And Minho." Jonghyun squealed.

"Oh, what, no love for me? I see how it is." Minho pouted. Jonghyun smiled.

"Minho. I love you!" He joked, walking over to Minho to give him a hug.

"Wow, I can't believe you NEVER TOLD US YOU WERE GOING TO THIS SCHOOL YOU LITTLE FREAK!!" Key yelled. Jonghyun just smiled evily.

"Erm.. Surprise?" Jonghyun said, still smiling evily. Key just rolled his eyes and the five of them all walked inside their classroom.

 

"Oh hi there, I'm Kim Ja Ni." A tall, brown-haired girl said, appearing right in front of Jonghyun.

"Hello there.. I'm Jonghyun. These are my best friends, Key, Taemin..."

"You get the tall one with curly hair. Don't do anything with the other three, they can just go some other girls." Ja Ni whispered to her brown-haired friend named Lee Min Ee while pretending to listen to Jonghyun. Her friend nodded.

"Hey there, I'm Lee Min Ee. Your name?" She said, trying hard to flirt with Minho who felt VERY uncomfortable.

"Choi Minho, nice to me-" Minho was suddenly cut off by Min Ee. She had pushed his face into her face until they were kissing.

After a few seconds of no-breathing, Min Ee finally let go.

Minho, Taemin, Key, and Onew were all having a "WTF" moment.

"You taste good Minho-Ah. Maybe tonight or tomorrow we can hook up and have some fun, ok?" Min Ee said, winking at Minho and then walking away.

"Well it was nice meeting you Jonghyun. I'm glad we have alot in common." Ja Ni quickly said, walking away.

"So? What did you do?" Ja Ni asked Min Ee.

"I got his name. Choi Min Ho." She replied.

"And?"

"I kissed him. I think he liked it since didn't pull away." She explained. Ja Ni nodded while Min Ee dug through her bag to find her lipstick. "And you?"

"Well, I just asked him what he liked. I had to agree to EVERYTHING. He's a little weird, but he is y. I hope he accepts me." She pouted.

"Well of COURSE he'll accept you, you are Kim Ja Ni!!" Min Ee exclaimed. "Anyways, what were some of the stuff you had to agree on?"

"Well, he likes singing, and I like singing too so that's not a lie, and then he said whenever he goes to the beach he just likes to lay down in the sand for a while and then play in the water, and I like that too, and then he said something about this girl named Jin Ri. I wasn't really paying attention though, so I don't know what he said. And then he said he likes to eat fi-"

"AHA!" Min Ee exclaimed out of no where with her lipstick in her hand. "Oops, sorry. Keep talking." She said, applying her lipstick on.

"Ok, well, he said he likes to eat fish. Like EW!!" Ja Ni yelled.

"EW!! Fish? YUCK. If he takes you on a date, make sure there is no fish." Min Ee said.

Soon enough, their teacher Seo Jan Ha had came in and everyone immediantly quieted down.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Jjongie!! How was your first class?" You asked cheerfully.

"Somehow, really boring. Yours?"

"Same."

 

"Oh my God. Is that.."

"IT IS.." There were two GORGEOUS boys who were staring at you. "Should we?"

"Yes Chan. Let's do it."

"JIN RI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The two boys yelled, running over to you. Soon enough, they glomped you.  (A;N OMFG LOL I LOVE THE WORD GLOMP BUAHA XD A;N)

"Bwuh?" You said, staring at the two boys who glomped you.

"Jin Ri. It. Is."

"BAEKHYUN AND CHANYEOL!!!" The two boys yelled.

"Bacon? Yeollie?" You asked. They nodded. Your faced lit up like a Christmas Tree as you smiled and started to fangirl. "I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH. HOW COME YOU NEVER TEXTED ME OR VIC OVER THE SUMMER?" you yelled.

The two boys hung their heads in shame. "Summer School." They both said. You pouted.

"What, no "VICTORIA!!" for me?! NO LOVE?! WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR THE ALMIGHTY VIC!?" Victoria yelled. All of you laughed.

"It isn't the Almighty Vic or Victoria, it is the Almighty KEY!" Key shouted. All of you laughed even harder.

"Hi, I'm Chanyeol-"

"AND IM BAEKHYUN! I LOVE BACON." Chanyeol and Baekhyun greeted Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Taemin, and Onew.

"Hey, I'm Jonghyun-"

"KEY!"

"TAEMIN!"

"Onew!"

"And Minho." SHINee greeted.

 

"Oh look, Jonghyun and your boyfriend Minhee, or whatever his name is, are hanging out together." Ja Ni whispered to Min Ee.

"Should we make our first move?" Min Ee asked. Ja Ni nodded. The two girls started to walk over to Jonghyun.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo Jonghyun-Oppa!" Ja Ni said, batting her eyelashes and flipping her hair. Oppa? What the hell is she talking about?! You said in your mind.

"Oh, hi Ja N-"

"ANNYEONG MINHO OPPA." Min Ee shouted in Minho's face. Once again, Minho, Key, Taemin, amd Onew were all having a "WTFWTFWTF" moment.

"Um, hi.. Min... Ji?" Minho said, trying to figure out Min Ee's name.

"Not Min Ji, not Minzy, not Min Ee, not Min Lee.." She suddenly stopped. "WAIT. It is Min Ee." She corrected. Min Ee? Ja Ni? Wait. Those names. Are so. ing. Fimiliar. But.. Who are they...?

"It's them, Jin Ri. The ones who wrecked your life." Victoria whispered in your ear. One flashback came into your mind followed by another.

 

 "Annyeong. I'm the transfer student, Lee Min Ee." a six year old orange-ish haired girl said in front of the whole class.

"Why is your name Min Ee?" Seven year old Kim Ja Ni asked.

"Because my Umma and Appa named me that. Problem?" Min Ee responded in a not-so-nice tone.

"Min Ee? Like Minnie Mouse?" Six year old you asked.

"Ja Ni, Jin Ri, please.. Don't ask those questions." Your teacher scolded you two.

"Sorry Mrs.Saeng.." The two of you aploigized.

 

After Min Ee had introduced herself, it was Lunch.

"Annyeong Min Ee! Do you want to have lunch with Victoria, Ja Ni, and me?" You asked Min Ee.

"Um. Well...... Sure...." She replied softly.

"OK! LETS GO GO GO!" Victoria squealed, grabbing Min Ee's hand and running to the cafeteria.

 

 

It had been exactly a month since you, Victoria, and Ja Ni had befriend Min Ee.

You were all in Ja Ni's room, drawing.

"Wah, Min Ee, you are a VERY good drawer!" Victoria complimented Min Ee.

"Thanks.. I'm trying to get better." Min Ee replied, blushing a bit.

"What about me? Am I a good drawer?" Ja Ni asked, showing you three a very sloppy drawing of her.

You three didn't know what to say. You couldn't lie and say it was perfect, nor could you say it was horrible.

"I MUST have done a great job, since you are all speechless!" Ja Ni exclaimed. Suddenly, the three of you burst out laughing.

"YOU? A GOOD DRAWER? BUAHAHAHAHA!!" Min Ee laughed.

"Oh, it's that bad! HAHAHA." Ja Ni somehow laughed.

"I KNOW RIGHT? IT IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! BUAHAHA!" You screamed while laughing. Ja Ni stopped laughing while you, Victoria, and Min Ee laughed even harder.

"YES. IT IS SO BAD, I THINK MY DOG COULD BETTER! HAHA!!" Victoria laughed. That did it. Ja Ni was burning red.

"THATS IT. JIN RI AND VICTORIA, OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" Ja Ni yelled. Immediately you, Victoria, and Min Ee stopped laughing.

"W-What?" Min Ee asked.

"Why is it just me and Victoria that have to leave?" You asked.

"B-BECAUSE..... Because-"

"That.. That isn't fair. At. All. Min Ee started it! And you even laughed when she said it!!" Victoria argued.

"B-Because.. BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARENT COOL ANYMORE.. And. Because.. Min Ee is.. SHE.." You were already crying and so was Min Ee. Victoria was being the man she was and tried hard not to cry. (A;N LOL Don't take that in an offensive way x) A;N)

"Just, we get it, we aren't wanted anymore.. Bye Min Ee." Victoria quickly said, graabbing your hand and running out of Ja Ni's room.

 

"Why'd you do that?" Min Ee asked as soon as you and Victoria left.

"I.. I have Anger Issues.. Go ahead and go with them.. I'm not worthy your time..." Ja Ni said, hunging her head in shame. But Min Ee didn't move. "You don't like them?"

"Of course I do. But, it might not be fun going with them because I might be left out. Plus, you might not have any friends." Min Ee said cheerfully.

 

OH WHY THEM? I THOUGHT AFTER I YELLED AT THEM LAST YEAR AND TOLD THEM NEVER TO APPEAR IN MY LIFE, THEY WERE GOING TO LEAVE ME ALONE! Great. Just, Just great. You yelled in your mind.

"Um.. I-It's lunchtime.. W-Why don't we go get some lunch?" You quickly said, obviously wanting to get as far away from Ja Ni and Min Ee as possible.

"Oh, can we come?" Ja Ni quickly said, figuring out your plan.

"Um, that won't be nessasca-"

"Yes, you may come." Jonghyun said cheerfully. It was your turn to have a "WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFEWEWEWOMFGWTF" Moment along with Victoria, Minho, Key, Taemin, Onew, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol.

"Um. Please.. No.." Chanyeol quickly said. He had known you, Victoria, Baekhyun, Min Ee, and Ja Ni forever.

"Um, Ja Ni, we have to get going.." Min Ee suddenly said.

"Oh. That's right, we're going to be late! We have to do this modeling job..." Ja Ni said. "Bye Jonghyun-Oppa." She said, walking away with Min Ee. Thank God for Min Ee.

 

"Why.. Does she call you Jonghyun Oppa?" You questioned.

"I don't even know. Next time I see her, I'll tell her to stop." Jonghyun said, kissing your forehead.

"WHAT? JONGHYUN, YOU NEVER TOLD US YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND!" Key yelled.

"A hot girlfriend, Key. A very hot girlfriend." Minho corrected, earning a glare from Jonghyun.

Chanyeol simply stared. He felt his heart had been broken into five million, gazillion, a-trillion, bazillion, capricorn-ca-fillion pieces.  (A;N LOL DONT EVEN ASKED WHAT a-trillion and capricorn-ca-fillion mean. I don't even know, I was just trying to rhyme LOL. A;N)

"Well.. CAN WE GO NOW? I want some chicken." Onew suddenly said. Everyone laughed at his dorkiness and headed for the cafeteria.

 

 

 

OH MA GAWD. FINALLY. IM DONE -_- //sobs