I know you did, you liar. (;

Perfect Boyfriend

 

“Tiffany, someone sent you flowers.” Manager oppa said as he opened the door to my room.

 

“Flowers?” I looked up from my laptop and stared at manager oppa curiously. “Who would send me one?”

 

“Your boyfriend, of course.” He said as he handed me the bouquet and stepped out of the room.

 

“Well, thanks.” I muttered just before he left. I’m still curious though. Heechul oppa can’t be bothered by these things. He never sent me even a single rose before. He doesn’t have a way of expressing himself.. sometimes, he would just sit there silently and hold my hand and bicker once in a while.

 

I looked at the red roses in awe and smiled. I caught sight of a little note and read what it says. ‘I’m waiting at the usual place, be there on quickly.’

 

I stood up and dressed myself up before rushing out to my car, “What has gotten into this guy..”

 

I stepped out of my convertible and looked for him. After a few minutes of walking around the deserted park, I finally saw him sitting on a bench. “Hey,” I stood up in front of him.

 

He looked up at me and smiled, “Hey, beautiful.”

 

I sat down next to him and stared at his brown orbs, “What’s up? You seem different.”

 

He laughed and shook his head, “I’m taking you shopping, pick whatever you want.”

 

“But we already shopped last Saturday.” I said quickly.

 

“Did we?” He asked.

 

I nodded my head; oh I know what he’s trying to do now.

 

“Oppa, is anything bothering you?”

 

He gently leaned his body to me and kissed my cheeks. “Leeteuk hyung and I had a little talk concerning the army thing.”

 

I nodded and let him continue, “I know you don’t like this kind of topic but I need to talk to you about it now.”

 

“It’s alright oppa, we can discuss it now if you wish.” I said.

 

“Well, I told Leeteuk hyung about our relationship and he said I’ve been doing everything wrong.”

 

“You haven’t done anything wrong.” I softly whispered.

 

“That’s the point,” He shot his head up. “I haven’t done anything wrong because I haven’t actually done anything special for you.”

 

His eyes were sincere and his hands were cold when he touched mine, “That’s why I’m making it up to you now. I’m going to do the things I haven’t done to you like giving you flowers, sending you chocolates and teddy bears, texting you cheesy quotes, dining under the moon, having a picnic at the park, going fishing, singing you songs, tucking you to sleep, kissing you randomly, hugging you, calling you, or even watch the sunset with you.”

 

“Do you really think that you’ve done wrong just because you haven’t done these things?” I asked. “You are Kim Heechul, you are the one person I know who doesn’t do things just for anyone.”

 

“You are my girlfriend, Tiff.” He said. “I can do these things for you.”

 

“But I know you are doing it just because you are following what Jungsoo oppa tells you.”

 

“Won’t you like a boyfriend like that?” He lowered his head; I can feel how disappointed he is now.

 

“I would like to but my boyfriend isn’t like that.” I smiled at him and squeezed his hand tighter. “My boyfriend rarely texts me and sometimes finds me annoying. I can only get kisses and hugs from him on special occasions, He had never sent me flowers until today and he never gave me a present except for Christmas, Valentines and my birthday, my boyfriend would also play with his cat rather than spending time with his girlfriend—”

 

“Tiff.” He cut me off. “Don’t rub it in my face, please.”

 

“And my boyfriend never says cheesy things.” I ignored him and continued. “But that’s what makes my boyfriend special. Even though he doesn’t show his love through material things, he treats me right and makes me feel loved by his constant nagging and whines.”

 

“Tiff..” Tears welled up in his eyes.

 

I smiled and wiped the first few tears that dropped to his face. “Don’t cry.”

 

 

He stood up from the bench and pulled me in his arms, “I love you.”

 

I wrapped my arms around him and smiled upon hearing those words, “I love you too.”

 

He lowered his head and kissed my lips, I gently closed my eyes. Heechul oppa was different today; he was regretful and full of disappointment but I, as his girlfriend, should at least make him feel better by letting him know that I am contented of him and his love.

 

He broke apart but pulled me in a tight embrace again. “I’m shy, Tiff.” He buried his face on my neck.

 

I chuckled, “Kim Heechul is shy?!” I teased and poked his arm.

 

“It’s all your fault!” He pulled away and pointed at me.

 

“Why me?!” I pouted.

 

“You made me send flowers for you and say a love confession again!” He turned his back on me.

 

“Aish, I wish I had that perfect boyfriend back!”  I hissed.

 

“Well, you can find one; I won’t stop you.” He retorted.

 

“Maybe I will.”

 

I walked pass by him, “Good day.”

He rolled his eyes, “You’ll come back to me!”

 

“I won’t!” I teased.

 

I went back to the dorm and helped Sooyoung and Yuri on preparing our dinner after dinner; I went out with Taeyeon and manager oppa to the company building.

 

I never received a single text or call from my boyfriend until I was getting ready for bed.

 

My phone rang and I hurried to pick it up, “Hello?”

 

“Tiiffany,” I smiled upon hearing his voice. “Did you miss me?”

 

“Nope, I didn’t”

 

“Pfft, I know you did you liar.”

________________________________

Okay, what do you think? :D Tiffany and Heechul bickered until the end. XD i'm so cliche. lol