The Church

Marriage Proposal

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are we going Oppa?”

 

They walked side by side on the small road, hand in hand as her another hand bring a coffee.

 

“You said you want to go for a walk with me. . . Are you changing your mind now?”

 

“Aniyo, it just I don’t like to walk without have any direction.” She took a sip on her coffee.

 

“This path will bring us to our final destination.” He blurted.

 

“huh?” she turned to her side to stare at her grinning boyfriend.

 

“Just stop asking and enjoy the view, can we?” He glanced at his watch. “We will arrive in fifteen minutes.”

 

“Arasso,” She nodded her head, obeying his boyfriend. He must be wanted to give surprise because this day is their third anniversary. She giggling just imagine about it, making her boyfriend look at her with worried expression. She gave him question look.

 

“Why don’t we run Oppa? I’m superb curious right now.” She fastened her step.

 

Siwon gasped and stopped on his foot. “No! Soo, I want to enjoy the view.” Making Sooyoung pouted cutely.

 

“Don’t be like that, , ,” He pulled Sooyoung closer and peck her pouted lips. “I want to memorize every moment with you.” He gazed lovingly at Sooyoung who now melted in his arms. She just nodded her head, unable to speak.

 

 

 

Meanwhile inn the church. . .

 

“Geez. . . Where are the other Oppa? I’m tired.” Yuri whined at her busy boyfriend.

 

“Maybe they’re still on the way, sweetheart. Just sit down. I’ll take care of this.” Yunho patted her head.

 

“But you can’t make it alone, Oppa. Why Siwon Oppa have to do this just to propose Sooyoung? This church doesn’t even need any decoration.” She sulked.

 

Yunho stopped from whatever he is doing right now to approach his upset girlfriend. He sneaked his arms on her waist, pulling her closer. “Because I’ll do the same when I’ll propose you.” He kissed her forehead.

 

“We want to make everything perfect for our beloved, Yuri.” He gazed lovingly at her. Yuri cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips. But their kissing session interrupts by voice outside.

 

Yuri pulled her lips from Yunho’s. “!” But Yunho never intend to let her go. She sneaked his hands on his chest.

 

“Oppa, they’re here!”

 

 Yunho snorted, feeling annoyed because their kissing session interrupted. “Let’s hide somewhere.” He took Yuri’s hand.

 

“But it’s not finish yet.”

 

“And Siwon will be madder if he sees us standing here like idiot.”

 

 

 

“We’re here.” Siwon exclaimed. “Let’s get inside.”

Sooyoung stare in disbelieve at her boyfriend. She was fully understood that Siwon is a religious type, but how could he make their anniversary date on the church?

 

“Come on, ,” He opened the door. Once they stepped inside, Siwon’s face turned worry, and angry. He knew that he should hire peoples to décor this church, not his company’s family. But he could not delay this.

 

“Oppa, I think we don’t belong here. This church is occupied.” Sooyoung attempted. But he did not listening and kept walking to the altar. Then he got down one knee in front of her, making her confuse even more.

 

He took a deep breath. “Choi Sooyoung, will you marry me?” But the asked one just gawk at him for long minute.

 

“Soo, answer me. My knee starts to numb.” He pleaded.

 

Sooyoung nodded her head quickly. “I will, I will Oppa.” Tears were flowing on her cheeks.

 

“hahahahahahahahah. . . .Oh that’s so funny but sweet in the same time.” Yuri blurted from her hiding place. The two were shock hearing Yuri’s laugh.

 

“sshhh Yul, you disturb their moment.” Yunho’s hands immediately cover .

 

“Yah, , get out now.” Sooyoung yelled at the two, wiped her tears quickly.

 

“I’m really, really sorry.” Yunho and Yuri show up behind the curtains.

 

“Why there’s only you two? Where are the others?” Siwon sighed.

 

“We don’t know, Oppa. We left our phone in the car.” Yuri grinned at Sooyoung. “So, Ms. Choi, I supposed that you will be Mrs. Choi soon.” She approached Sooyoung to hug her. “congratulation.”

 

“Oppa, you plan all of this?” Sooyoung gazed at her boyfriend.

 

“Mianhe Soo, its turn out like this.”

 

“Yah, how could you say that? Don’t you know how hard Yunho Oppa and I work here? Blame the others!” Yuri roared at Siwon, pulled break the hug.

 

“Okay, okay. Let’s eat now. Are you hungry Soo?” Siwon tried to calm the irritated Yuri.

 

“Always.” Yunho butted.