Family Routine..

Maniac

KIM-HWANG'S MANSION

Taeyeon look at herself in front on the mirror and smile when she finally satisfied with her outfit. She walk downstairs only to find out that Tiffany is already prepared the breakfast. 

Seohyun quickly runs towards Taeyeon and jump onto her spread arm.

"Uff... Aigoo~ Hyunnie is so heavy now..."Taeyeon playfully tickle Seohyun.

"Umma.. Hehehe..."Seohyun giggle.

"My baby girl~"Taeyeon kiss Seohyun forehead.

"Umma, today i am gonna be in primary school!"Seohyun excitedly declare.

"Umm... I don't like it. Thats mean my baby girl is grow up already.."Taeyeon pouted and received a giggle from Seohyun.

"Umma, you look funny! Hehehe..."Seohyun cover while giggle.

"You...."Taeyeon keeps on tickle Seohyun. The poor latter try to release from Taeyeon embrace while moving to the left and right furiously. 

"Aish! Both of you stop it!"Tiffany glare as she gets annoyed by the scene.

Well.. Who wouldn't? Tiffany was holding a whined Jieun on her arm while persuade the crying Sulli who scared to be in kindergarten. Sense the worried plus tense on her wife face, Taeyeon quickly stop tickle Seohyun.

"Hyunnie, double check your equipment first okay? Then eat you breakfast."Taeyeon put Seohyun down.

"Okay umma."Seohyun happily kiss Taeyeon cheek and following the order.

Taeyeon walk towards Tiffany side and peck her lips. Tiffany just give her an eye smile.

"Hey you little one~ Woo... Is she okay? Her head is kinda hot.."Taeyeon caress Jieun cheek worried.

"She have a fever Tae. I think its because of she fall from the stair accident yesterday."Tiffany rub Jieun back as the latter cry.

Taeyeon sigh.

"We shouldn't send her to that nursery home again."Taeyeon stated.

"Its not 100% their fault Tae. Jieun is just too clumsy. She can tripped even by walking.. Thank god the stair is not even high."

"Then what shall we do?"

"I have no idea too Tae. For now just let me take care of her until she recover. Then we can bring her to our work place by turn." 

"I am okay with it. Cool.."Taeyeon smile.

"And.. Could you please persuade this one.."Tiffany pointed towards Sulli.

Sulli just hugging Tiffany leg and buried her face onto it. Taeyeon patted Sulli head to gain her attention.

"What's wrong?"Taeyeon bend down on her knee to meet Sulli eye level.

Sulli immediately wrapped her hand onto Taeyeon and cry. Without hesitated Taeyeon held Sulli up.

"Don't wanna go..."Sulli say softly.

"Aww.. Why?"Taeyeon ruff Sulli hair.

Sulli just shook her head while buried her head onto Taeyeon neck.

"Listen to me.. You have to go if only you wanna be smart like your unnie there. Hyunnie-ah, kindergarten isn't that scary right?"Taeyeon give Seohyun an eye signal so that Seohyun will help her out to coax Sulli.

"Hmm!"Seohyun nodded while smiling. 

"You can learn and at the same time you can make friend too."Seohyun continue.

Sulli stop crying and now smile towards her unnie.

"Friend?"Sulli cutely asked.

"Yes, friend. Many of them.."Taeyeon said dramatically while making a funny expression.

Tiffany chuckled while Seohyun and Sulli giggle. 

"What??"Taeyeon blinked her eye and pouted.

"Dork..."Tiffany muttered. 

 

KWON-JUNG'S MANSION

"YOONG.. Stop hiding and wear your shirt already!"Yuri was trying to find her son as the latter play hide and seek early in the morning. 

Frustrated by her son mischievous side Yuri ruff her hair and mess it a little.

"Aish! Really! Sicababy!"Yuri call out her wife name.

"WHAT?"Jessica hissed while carried Krystal on her arm walk downstairs.

"Your dearly son play hide and seek with me!"Yuri pouted.

Jessica put Krystal down to seat.

"Yoong honey~ Quit playing now please."Jessica asked nicely.

A small footstep can be heard running towards Jessica direction. Jessica smile widely and held the latter up.

"MOMMY~"Yoong kiss Jessica cheek and smile.

"Yes, prince charming~ My baby!"Jessica peck Yoong cheek.

Yuri crossed her arm and pouted some more.

"Thats unfair.. I give birth to him but he just choose you over me! Even Krystal is not that close to me either.."

"Stop talking nonsense will you.. Its just that i am always wins them while you always keep them away from your Xbox and Wii.."

"Thats Xbox cost me two thousand plus.. While the Wii one thousand plus.... And don't forgot its my fifth time bought it too because they keeps on broke it!"Yuri crossed her arm while stomped her foot like a kid.

Yoong and Krystal laugh at their mom childish act while Jessica rolled her eye.

"Kkab...."Jessica stated.

"Yours..."Yuri winked and peck Jessica lips.

Jessica can't help but to smile. 

 

CHOI-LEE'S MANSION

"YAH! Sooyoungie, Jiyeonnie and Taeminnie! Stop eating already! We're gonna be late!"Sunny wipe the twins mouth using the napkin.

"HEY~~ What about me then?"Sooyoung puck her lips cutely towards Sunny.

"Wipe it yourself. You are not a child anymore."Sunny rolled her eyes.

"HUMP! Still i am the one who give birth to the twins!"Sooyoung pouted.

Sunny bit her lower lips and look at Sooyoung. She sighed.

"Jiyeonnie and Taeminnie, hop into the car first okay.. Umma will be there shortly."Sunny kissed her twins forehead.

The twins just nodded and runs towards the car. Sunny swift her attention towards her over sensitive wife.

"Sooyoungie~~"Sunny sit on Sooyoung lap and use her aegyo.

"Save it!"Sooyoung turn her head away.

Sunny her outfit. Noticing some unusual movement from the latter Sooyoung look at Sunny and her jaw dropped.

"W-what are you d-doing?"Sooyoung kinda stuttering.

"Umm.. I don't know~~"Sunny smile playfully.

Sooyoung gulp when she can see clearly Sunny upper body. 

Without any further explanation Sunny quickly kiss Sooyoung lips.

They have a tongue battle and at the same time Sooyoung hand quickly buttoning Sunny outfit back. When Sooyoung finished button the last one only then Sunny realize what have Sooyoung done. Sunny furrowed an eyebrows while look at the latter.

"As much as i am enjoying having a 'quickie' but i don't think we have time for that now.. Don't think that you'll get away from this tonight. You're basically awake byunsoo inside..."Sooyoung bite Sunny ear softly. 

Sunny slightly moan while eye shut.

"So.. Any objection?"Sooyoung nibble Sunny ear.

"Hmm.... No, your honor~~"Sunny cupped Sooyoung face.

Their forehead touch onto each other and they smile then kiss with so much love.

 

KIM-JUNG'S MANSION

Hyoyeon was feeding Kyungsan while Nicole lecturing Amber about behave in his first day at kindergarten later. Its not that Amber is a naughty boy or something but Nicole can't help but to at least give some advise. 

"Aigoo~ Hun, if you keeps on lecturing him like that his ear will bleed and you gonna make he late on his first day at kindergarten today."Hyoyeon stated.

"Its not that i wanna too but i have too okay. He can be out of control sometimes."

"He knows how to behave Hun."Hyoyeon wipe Kyungsan mouth.

"Look.. Mommy so sorry for nagging okay."Nicole fix Amber school uniform again.

"Mommy, i love you."Amber smile brightly.

"Oh... My baby....."Nicole quickly kiss Amber all over the face and embrace him tightly.

"And now.. You gonna choked him to death Hun."Hyoyeon look at Amber suffocating expression. 

Upon hearing Hyoyeon word, Nicole quickly pulled off and examine Amber face.

"You alright baby?"

Amber just cough a few time and nodded. 

Nicole smile and kiss Amber forehead. 

"You're acting like he gonna go to war or something Hun.."Hyoyeon chuckled.

"Can't help it.. Can't believe either that he grew so fast."Nicole feed Amber.

"Stop pampered him too much Hun. He know how to eat by himself already. I eat by myself when i was two years old!"Hyoyeon remarked.

Nicole laugh.

"Okay, i got it. Eat carefully okay."Nicole patted Amber head and keeps on watching he eat.

Hyoyeon just shook her head and smile while playing with Kyungsan.