Chapter 19. Dance Again

Year of the Zodiac: Story of the Rat

Nana had seen Yesung before he had started moving towards her. She had stopped dancing with whatever his name was and smiled at him.

"I have to find my friend." She told him politely.

The guy seemed disappointed that she wasn't going to dance with him anymore, "You don't want to stay with me longer?" He asked her.

Nana opened to respond but an arm around her shoulders distracted her.

"She's already spoken for." Yesung said harshly, pulling her closer to him.

The guy raised his hands up in defense, he had heard of Yesung's reputation or causing havoc and he just wanted to have a fun night. "Alright then." He said before moving away to find another girl.

Nana threw his arm off her and glared, "So what? You get jealous when I'm dancing with another guy but you ignore me all day?" She accused.

Yesung shook his head, and instead just grabbed her hips to his. "I'll explain later." He promised.

"You better." Nana said threateningly before grinding her body against his.

They danced to the rhythm of the music, her hips against his, they were in tune with each other's movements and it was never awkward.

Yesung felt himself smile in victory, she was his, in his arms, dancing together. She had ditched that other guy to dance with him. She was finally in his arms, and he planned to keep it that way.

He felt his body heat up again as he felt the room fade away. It was just him and her in their own little world, where she only existed for him.

He only had water and he could already tell where this was going. He was already thankful that Heechul had a huge mansion for a reason. Many rooms, many secluded places for him to be with her.

He would finally be able to see what her faces would really look like.

Nana fell into the beat and she did her best to tease the man behind her. He had chosen to dance with her and he had to know what he was getting himself into. She was no ordinary girl, she had experience and she would not just let him think he had control over her.

She slid down his front before coming back up and grinding harder against him. She had no idea what came over but she knew that she wanted to be with Yesung.

She didn't have anything to drink yet, but she was willing to get into bed with this man. She had to be crazy, he followed her movements, his hands still resting on her hips.

He squeezed a little tighter and she felt her body tense. She could picture his hands forming bruises on her, part of her wanted that.

Part of her also wanted to show him what she could do on her own. But it didn't matter because he stopped dancing and spun her around.

She looked at him and saw the lust in his eyes. He had been feeling the same way she was. Her tongue darted out slightly to her dry lips.

But with that action, Yesung lost his control. He was trying to wait and let her show him when she was ready but it was too late for that.

He crushed his lips against hers, before pulling away slightly. He let her breathe a bit before kissing her again.

This time he kissed her slowly, taking his time, sliding his tongue across her bottom lip. 

She denied him entrance and fought him, but that only made him more determined.

He pulled her closer against him, one hand behind her head tangled in her hair. The other slowly sliding down before grasping that perfectly round he had been dreaming about.

He groaned but so did she. He took the chance to slide his tongue into and started to explore. He was taking his time, he wondered what it take to make her moan.

He found himself, using both hands to cup her face and continued to kiss her. She was willing to submit to him for a bit, she never expected him to such a great kisser. In fact, she never expected him to be much good at anything.

She felt her knees buckle slightly as he continued to kiss her. This was not good, eventually she would lose control and would be willing to submit herself to him.

Yesung caught her the moment her legs gave out, he pulled away to chuckle at her reaction. "Come on, let's go somewhere more private." He told her, practically carrying her away in his arms.

No one in the room seemed to notice their absence with alcohol vision and being preoccupied.


Author's Note;
Does anyone think I can get the done tonight? LOL.
If you want the TONIGHT then comment now~ 
If not, I won't post it til tomorrow ;D
Enjoy my lovelies ^^