Chapter 14: Don't Let Go Yet...

Blind Dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Purple- Author's POV

Blue- HaNeul(you) POV

Green- JinYoung POV

Red- other POV

 

 

At It High...

                “What do you think you’re doing?” Zico said seeing us in guys’ clothes. “You lost. Go change now!” The girls came wearing cute cafe clothes. “...”

                “They volunteered,” I grinned. “You need to attract more guys at your school anyways.” He didn’t say anything and waved us inside. I read the sign at the front door, It High Festival! At 6-9! Then checked my watch, it’s only 5:34.

                We went into the cafeteria, where we’ll be, and it was decorated with ribbons, balloons, and colorful table sets. It High was as big as our school. Some of their girls were helping us today, too. I spotted Jina and realized that CNU wasn’t here, again. Aish, CNU jinjja! Now what to to til 6?

 

At the ice skating rank...

                JaeHyo held my hands and standing in front of me as he help me skate. “You’re getting it now.” He smiled and moved next to me, not letting go. “You wanna go inside to get some hot chocolate and rest? We’ve been out here for awhile now.”

                We went inside to the cafe part of the ice rank. We sat down across from each other and ordered some desserts with hot chocolate. I looked outside and it started to snow. JinYoung came to my mind. Is he having a good time at the festival? Aish! HaNeul pabo!! Our desserts and drinks came. “Looks delicious!” I took a bite of the cookie. “So good~”

                JaeHyo tried some, “delicious!”

                I took a drink of the hot chocolate then stared at the cup’s design. It was white with pink and red hearts. I read the writing on it, Never give up on the person you can’t stop thinking about. JinYoung came to my mind again.

 

Back at It High...

                It’s already 7pm and this place is stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter