You're a chemical

A Common Love

Flinging the door open with a great force, the door slammed into the wall with a loud bang. A lady in her early twenties is seen walking in from the main door, dragging a big pink polka dot luggage. Behind her, a young man, also in his early twenties, slowly walk into the house, carrying a big black baggage with him. 

"I can't believe i had agreed to marry you." the lady spat out evilly. The guy didn't reply her, he just looked down on his feet and stood in the hallway. The lady's heels clicked against the wooden flooring loudly while she walked into the master bedroom. She started to unpacked all her things from her luggage, throwing and stuffing her clothes messily into the closet. She picked out a short black bodycon dress and went into the bathroom which was attached to the bedroom. The guy sighed and sat down on the sofa, massaging his temples. After a few minutes, the lady came out of her room, wearing a full smoky makeup and carrying a leather clutch, she was about to walk out of the main door when she suddenly turned around and glare at the guy. "Don't you ever dare step into the master bedroom, you freak." she said and walked out of the door, closing the door loudly behind her. The male slowly stood up from the sofa and walked into the bedroom next to the master bedroom, and started to unpack his things. 'Sorry that i'm a freak.'

 

Arriving at Club Eden, she saw her group of girlfriends, strutting her way across to the bar, she high-fived all her girlfriends. Sitting on one of the tall metallic red stools, she ordered tequila shots. After downing 5 shots, one of her girlfriend suddenly asked her "So how's your new husband?". Rolling her eyes, she talked about how bad he is, how he got no backbone; agreeing to every single request she made and never talk back to her even though she will always scold him, and how quiet he was. Her friends all pat her back and asked her to chill and they ordered more drinks and they continued their own girls' talk.

It was about 5am in the morning when she finally returned home, opening the door to her new apartment, she took off her killer heels and threw them at the side of the doorway while she make her way to the kitchen to have a sip of water. When she was at the kitchen, she was surprised to see a glass of milk on the table, and the milk was still warm. 'Did he stayed up all night long waiting for me?.... Busybody.' she thought, but still she drank the glass of milk, a small smile subconsciously made its way across her lips. Putting the glass in the sink, she made her way back to her room just to see that all her stuffs are already nicely packed in her closet, and clean bedsheets are already made on her bed. She wanted to scold him once again, since she specifically told him not to enter her room without her permission, but she was dead beat and made a mental note in her mind to tell him off the next day. Slowly she made her way to the bathroom, and removed all her makeup and changed into a comfortable sleeping clothes, before dropping her body on the comfy bed, and drifted off to dreamland.

 

It was 9am in the morning, slowly the guy woke up, stretching and rubbing his eyes tiredly. He stood up and slowly crept towards the master bedroom. Turning the doorknob gently, he opened the door slowly and a smile was plastered on his face immediately. She was still sleeping soundly, soft snores can be heard and her bangs was all over her face. Sweeping her bangs aside, he grabbed the blanket and gently pulled over her body, tucking her into the warm bed. He had always admired her from far in the past, how her short hair framed her face perfectly, how her brown orbs always never failed to him in and how her pink lips moved whenever she's talking, and he couldn't believe it when she agreed to marry him. Even though it's an arranged marriage but he was still overjoyed.

After admiring her face for a few moments, he stood up from his position and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Taking out the necessary ingredients from the fridge, he began by frying the pieces of bacons. Up in the master bedroom, she was slowly stirring from her sleep, a delicious smell began to filled her nostrils. She followed the smell down to the kitchen, just to see him frying sunny side ups. "Good Morning." he suddenly said out, surprising her a bit. She didn't expect him to know that she was standing there at the door, "Don't you 'Good Morning' me." she said. The guy turned off the stove, putting the eggs on a white plate and served them on the dining table. Pulling out a chair, he signaled her to sit on it. But instead of sitting down, she pushed the chair harshly back in and turned to face him. "Who the hell let you enter my room without my permission? Can you stop doing all these unnecessary actions?" she spat out, while taking the plate of food that he had prepared for her,  went to the trashbin, and she poured away all the food. She put the plate in the sink and strutted off to her bathroom, not forgetting to purposely shoulder bump him while walking past. After brushing her teeth, she went down to the living room and started watching TV. 

An hour past by, and she suddenly hear her tummy growled. Rubbing her tummy, she stood up from the sofa and walked to the kitchen in search for some food. While rummaging through the different cupboards, a soft cough was heard from behind. Stopping whatever she was doing, she turned around and saw the guy holding a plate of pancakes. "Knew you will be hungry later, here have this." he said while walking towards her, passing her the plate of pancakes. She was stumped but she gladly accepted the food and muttered a 'Thanks' to him, walking towards the dining table, she sat down and started to eat the pancakes. He sat in the chair opposite of hers and look at how she was eating, admiring how her eyes twinkle whenever she put a small piece of pancake in . Finally finish eating, she felt a pair of eyes on her, putting her utensils at the side of the plate, looking up she saw him looking at her earnestly with a smille plastered on his face. A blush slowly crept up at the side of her face, while she glared at him and said "What are you looking at." before standing up and walking to the living room, leaving the empty plate on the table. He chuckled softly, while bringing the plate to the sink to wash.

 

A few months past by quickly, she was still cold towards him, and it's killing him slowly inside. He tried his best to be the most caring husband but yet, she would always brush him off coldly. One day he couldn't take the pain anymore and decided it was time to set her free. Their arrange marriage wasn't working out like what he thought would be. He went to contact a lawyer and started preparing their divorce. It was a rainy night, he put a brown envelope on the dining table and the pair of house keys on top of it. Looking around the house one last time, he sadly carry his big bulky baggage and walked out of the house. He pressed on the lift button, waiting for the lift to come up. Conincidentally, the girl was coming home at this timing too, and when her lift door opened, she happened to see the guy in the opposite lift. His face was looking down and, he seem to be carrying a big baggage? Sensing something's wrong, she quickly walked back to her apartment, opening the main door, she saw something on the dining table. Walking closer to the table, she saw the pair of keys on the table and an envelope. She opened the envelope and quickly scanning through the details of the letter. 'Law firm...?' the first thing she saw on the letterhead, she continued reading the letter and saw the word 'Divorce' on the letter, scanning down, she saw that he had already signed it. Grabbing the papers on tightly in her hands, she made a mad dash towards the door, slamming the door hardly behind her. ' What the hell is he thinking?! ' she thought, while running through the rain without any source of shelter over her head to find him. 'Hopefully he's still around here somewhere...' turning around, she finally found the guy. He was at the side of the road, trying to hail a cab down but luck wasn't on his side today. Running at full speed, she tackled the guy down on the floor and embraced him. "Who allowed you to divorce with me? Who allowed you to leave me alone? WHO?!" she shouted at the guy, burrying her face in his chest, and not caring that there are people walking past them. The guy was shocked. He didn't expect her to find him here and find her lying in his chest. 

Pulling herself off his chest, she stood up and dragged him back home. He didn't struggle or anything, just letting her drag him home. When they arrived at the apartment, she pushed him down on the sofa and motioned him to stay there, while she went to find her bag that she had flung at the side of the hallway just now when she was panicking. "Hopefully it's still working fine..." she muttered out while taking out a black box. "Here, for you." she bashfully said as she handed the box to the guy. Shocked, he slowly opened the box to find a classic looking black leather strap watch. Looking up at her, he found that she was blushing madly and she held up her left hand, pointing to a very smiliar watch on her wrist. " I was thinking that we can get a couple watch..... BUT IT'S OKAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO USE IT. " she fumbled and tried to get the box from the guy. The guy held the box tightly and push her hand away, "No, I like it alot. Thanks... wifey?" he said, a slight smirk appearing on his face. The girl looked up and her eyes grew into the size of saucers, and his last comment made her blushed even madder. "WHA... WHAT WIFEY!?!??" She shouted and quickly turned around to hide her face.

Suddenly, she felt two hands embracing her from behind. "I love you." he whispered in her ears, and pecked the sides of her flaming cheeks. 

 

================================

I think i side-tracked a bit at the ending.. ohgod. :|