Being a rabbit

Kiseop & Kevin the Bunnies
"WHAT THE HELL!!!"

Kevin and Kiseop shouted when they saw rabbit ears on their heads, then suddenly they heard someone laughing and it was Hoon.

Kiseop glared at him and asked, "What's up with your drink?"

"I don't know!?! Sangrae made that drink so I didn't know about that." Hoon explained while trying to cover his mouth with his palm from laughing but fail to do so.

"HOONIE!!! WHAT HAPPEN!?!" They heard a girl's voice coming their way "Did the potion work? Are you a rabbit n-now..." Her last word fainted when she saw Kiseop and Kevin. "Whoa! The potion work!"

A girl wearing big glasses said happily but she noticed Hoon, "Why don't you have rabbit ears too?" She curiously asked.

Hoon went to pat Sangrae's head, "Sorry to say but I didn't drink it because I know you did something, but this two idiots didn't know so they drank it." He said, pointing to the guys with rabbit ears.

"Hey! You didn't tell us that the drink was a potion or something," Kiseop complained, crossing his arms on his chest but Hoon replied. "I tried to tell you guys to wait but you two didn't listen to me," Hoon and Kiseop were glaring to each other while Sangrae tried to calm them down but they stop when Kevin started to sniff.

"Can we ever get back to normal?" He said, trying to prevent himself from crying while his rabbit ears was slightly bent down making Kiseop and Hoon to hug him.

"Will be back to normal." Kiseop said while patting Kevin making his rabbit ears to slightly bend down as well.

Hoon nodded and glanced at Sangrae, "Did you make a potion that can make their rabbit ears gone?" Sangrae scratch her cheek with her index finger and pretends to laugh, "Ehe~ About that..."
 
She was surprised when she saw them looking at her with pleading eyes. She got to admit that they look so cute even though Hoon didn't have the rabbit ears but his good when it comes to something like this.

She suddenly admit defeat as she bows down and apologized, "I'm sorry but I haven't start to make a potion."

"WHAT!!!" All of them were shock.

"You didn't make a potion, and you want me to have rabbit ears that Kiseop and Kevin are having right now." Hoon said making Sangrae to lower her head, mumbling "I'm sorry..."

Kevin got worried to Sangrae and interrupted, "That was too much, Hoon."

Hoon realized what he did and went to hug his childhood friend. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scold you but there must be a reason why, don't you?" His waiting for her to say something but instead he felt two pair of hands on his back.

Sangrae was hugging him back, trying to stop herself from crying. "I'm really sorry..." She apologized a lot of times making Hoon to back away as she stare at Sangrae. "Can you go look for my other friends and bring them here so we can discuss our situation now. We can't go because Kiseop and Kevin will have a lot of attention." He explained and she nodded as she left to find his friends.

"Now what?" Kiseop muttered

Hoon stared at them and big grin apparel on his face. "Aw! You two look so cute with those rabbit ears..." He pats Kevin's head, "...especially you Kevin, because Kiseop is being a grumpy bunny..."

"This is not the time to joke Hoon! This is serious!!!" Kiseop raised an eyebrow, protesting. "In the first place why did that geek girl make that kind of potion anyway..."

Kiseop ran his hand through his hair, continuing to complain. "Is she crazy or something... What the hell is she think-"

"Dare to say another meaningless word about my childhood friend coming from your pretty mouth, you'll be dead by now?" Kiseop gulped when Hoon suddenly grab his collar and glares at him like there's no tomorrow.

Kevin went to stop them, "Don't fight! You two are close to each other, you don't want our fans to be upset would you?"

Hoon and Kiseop thought that Kevin was right but they’re still glaring to each other. Hoon lets go of his collar and went to the side, leaning his back to the wall.

After a while, the others came and surprised to see Kiseop and Kevin with rabbit ears.

"Why are you guys wearing rabbit ears?" AJ asked curiously making Hoon to burst out laughing making Kiseop and Kevin blush.

Dongho went to touch the rabbit ears, it moves when he poke it. "They look real?" Then he tried to pull it from their heads. They both cry in pain making Dongho to let go.
 
"Whoa! They're real!?!" Dongho said as he look amazed and keeps playing with their rabbit ears.
 
Kevin shoved Dongho’s hand away from his ears. “Stop it Dongho,” He said with pleading eyes making Dongho to blink many times, suddenly hugging him and said happily. “Can I take Kevin-hyung home, please…”
 
Kiseop smack Dongho’s head with his fist, “We have no time for this, Dongho”
 
Dongho stared at Kiseop seriously then went back to look at the others. “This is not the Kiseop-hyung that I know.” This made Kiseop a little frustrated as he wrap his arms around the maknae as they play around making the others laugh as they watch both of them.
 
Soohyun noticed Hoon and went to talk to him about what really happen about Kiseop and Kevin. “So… How did they end up like that?”
 
Hoon stared at Soohyun, explaining him about the drink potion making Soohyun to think deeply. “We can’t let them go out in public with them having rabbit ears… Maybe I should tell to manager-hyung about this…” He explained, leaving s but then he peeks at the door and said something.
 
“Kiseop! Kevin! I think it would be best not to go to your home for the meantime.”
 
“I agree with Soohyun-hyung,” Hoon implied. “You should stay at Sangrae’s place so she can do some research to turn you two back to normal.”
 
Kiseop and Kevin also Sangrae said in unison. “WHAT!?!”
 
Sangrae complained to Hoon, “I think it’s a bad idea to make them stay at my place besides I don’t know them well… and… and…” Hoon grab her shoulder with a smile on his face. “I’m going to stay as well so don’t worry, okay?”
 
“But how about Seulmin?” Sangrae whispered at him making Hoon to whisper back, “I know she’ll be okay with it.”
 
She didn’t say anything else while Hoon went to the two bunnies, wrapping his arms to their neck and started to walk but then he realized that the bunny ears are so obvious. He removed his cap and put it to Kevin’s head, covering his bunny ears while he pulled Kiseop’s hoodie to his head and smiled at them. “Okay! Now we can go!”
 
The rapper line followed after but Soohyun called them. They sigh in disbelief because they knew that their leader won’t let them to tag along with the bunnies.
 
“Just call us if there’s something wrong,” AJ said while Eli and Dongho nodded then went to Soohyun.
 
“Well let’s go home before the public train closes.” Sangrae started to walk but Hoon grab her hand, he smiled at her. “We’re going home using Kiseop’s car”
 
^~^~^~^
 
A/N:  YES!!! I know it took like a month for me to update the first chapter T^T I think you may know the reason why *O* Obviously it's because of COLLEGE -_- But I'm happy because I written four chapters about this fic ^O^ But the problem is I need to type it on my laptop O.O I know I usually write my fics on my iPhone but oh well I started to write on my notebook so I continue to write it there ^~^ So how do you find this chapter??? Do you like it??? If you do *O* That will make me happy ^^  So let's have a little HoonVinSeop SPAM \(^O^)/
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma452uUrdm1ql10evo1_r1_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma452uUrdm1ql10evo2_r1_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8gz3htT3M1rd34jho2_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8gz3htT3M1rd34jho4_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8gz3htT3M1rd34jho3_250.gif 
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma5nayeEwf1rrd1eko1_r1_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma5nayeEwf1rrd1eko8_r2_250.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma5nayeEwf1rrd1eko9_r1_250.gif
Comment Replies:
@I-love-kevin-woo: Do you still think it's epic with this chapter O.O
@dayturnstonight: Thank you ^^ I hope you like this chapter *O*
@Kiseop_Biased: Hehe! It is cute because Kevin and Kiseop have bunny ears ^O^
@CyressloveKiseop: Updated now ^^
@sixthirtysunset: I finally update ^~^ But it took so long T_T
@Dumpling21: It should be adorable because this fic is more like a fluff *O*
@soni-rose: First chapter is out unnie ^O^