It's a Stupid Mistake, but I'm Glad I Did That

Pads

 

 

 

Whistling, she put her shorts and undies down, revealing drops of red liquid. She sighed in disappointment. She put her shorts back up and then went of the bathroom, sneaking into her room.

She checked the usual place where they keep their pads, unfortunately for her, there wasn’t any. She pouted, stomping her foot. “There’s no other choice but… Text mom!” she cheered, pumping her right fist up.

She then snatched her phone and typed a message to her mom (well, supposed to be).

To: Kris
Eomma, we ran out of pads and I need some right now. I think I’m going to be menstruating a pool…

Without checking the message, she quickly sent it.

After thirty minutes of waiting, her phone rang. It was a message from Kris, her boyfriend.

From: Kris

I bought both non-wings and with wings. I wasn’t sure which one you prefer more. And I also rented a few movies, brought chips and drinks. Just in case you get bored there, we can watch movies and eat! I’m already in front of your house. Open the door for me, please?

She gasped; she did not just send that message to Kris. Even if he’s her boyfriend, she’s too embarrassed to even tell him which week was her time of the month. And the ‘menstruating a pool’ part? Is there even a word ‘menstruating’? She face palmed herself.

But what made her smile is that Kris is not embarrassed or anything about it at all! She then smiled, happily scooting to the door.

There stood a smiling Kris, with food and everything!

I have such a sweet boyfriend… I’m definitely one of those lucky girls in the movies!

 

 

(A/N: I’m sorry, but this has been running in my head all day. I can’t just let this pass. It's so sweet~ Don’t you think so? Anyways, I hope you like it! ^^ EXO is ONE!)