This is my Gift to you, Yeobo

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year and 3 months of filming 'We Got Married' and today we've received this final mission of ours. I already knew what it was about, but I still didn't dare to open it.

PD nim and Manager oppa told me to act surprise even though I knew what the mission was. The cameraman shouted "Cam Rolling!" And I saw the red button at the front of the camera signaling that it was recording.

"And ACTION!"

I put on my smile as PD nim passed me pink envelope with a black and white pokka dotted ribbon on it. They call it the 'WGM mission'. I lifted up the flapper of the envelope and took out the piece of A5 card.

Mission

2011.01.05

Go to Shimshimtapa and make a official announcement about the ending of the virtual marriage of Adam couple at the ending of the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________

That day when both me and Kwon received the mission, he called me almost immediately.

"Noona! Did you receive the mission?" Kwon spoke very quickly over the phone.

"Ne..."

"How can this be? Why would they want to end this so suddenly?"

"Actually I..." I paused. Should I tell Kwon that I was the one who told PD nim that I wanted to stop filming WGM?

"Noona?" Kwon sounded very concern over the phone.

"I got to go!" I lied. There wasn't any other schedule for that day.

"Noona! What's wrong?"

"I'll tell you when I meet you."

I quickly hung up. I had to prepare my last gift for Kwon.

________________________________________________________________________________________

At Shimshimtapa

"Actually tonight, the adam couple came to Shimshimtapa for another reason.." Gyuri ssi said as she looked at the both of us.

"Yeah, I heard about that too..." Shindong ssi followed as he looked down at his script on the table. "Is it what we had be waiting for? That you two are going to tell us that you two are dating now?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter