Chapter 1- The Story Begins With Once Upon A Time

Those Charming Eyes

Chapter 1- The Story Begins With Once Upon A Time

-Five Years ago-

"Rina it's time to get sweetie. You have school!" Rina's mother called from downstairs.

Rina was opening the window of her bedroom. She had been out all night dancing again. A smirked appeared on her face; she was satisfied that she was not caught sneaking out for the fifth time this week. She loved her mother dearly and how understanding she was, but Rina  was a rebel. She loved going on adventures.

"Rina!" Her mother said as she was changing her school uniform. There was a sudden knock on her door, "Rina I hope you are awake."

"I am umma." Rina responded as she was fixing her tie as her mother opened the door. "Just finishing getting dressed!"

"Don't tell me you were out all night dancing?" Rina mother asked crossing her arms, "I know you love dancing, but you know it isn't everything?"

"No I was studying umma. I don't think you need to worry too much umma! I am in the top ten!" Rina smiled, "I'm going to head to school! I'm not hungry."

"Honey you need to eat!" Rina's mother asked as she ran down the stairs. "Your already really skinny...Rina!"

"Well dancing really burns off the weight. I will just grab something along the way. I love you umma I will see you when I get home." Rina smile at her mother, "Bye!"

Rina arrived at school and smiled at her friends. "Rina your here!" Rina was popular, but did not consider herself a queenka. She was not a snob who plays with the hearts of the male student body.

Rina's day was going normal until she was called into the principal's office. "Sir you wanted to see me?"

"Rina something happened to your mother..."

---

"Yahhhh Heo Rina get your out of bed this instant! I cannot believe you are not up yet! We were kind enough to bring my sons daughter in after your wretched mother died. The daughter of that woman take took my perfect son from me. I don't even know where that son of mine is. Get up you brat and cook us breakfast."

Rina's eyes slowly opened and she pulled off the posted note that was on her forehead. Soon she would be out of this place for good. She got a full dance scholarship to the highest ranking university in Korea.

"RINA!" Her grandmother yelled again.

Rina changed her clothing and had her bag packed the night before and was ready to leave. She was lucky that her bedroom had a small window to crawl out of. Rina opened and slide her tiny body through it.

Rina looked back at the mansion that has been her home for the last five years. She never wanted to return to this horrible place.

---

"Where is that girl?" She walked into the room and noticed that everything was all neat and tidy.

Rina's grandmother noticed a note that was on the bed.

Grandmother if you are reading this it means I already left. I am not giving you the location where I am spending the rest of my life, but I wish you good help and hope you live out the rest of your life happily. I want to thank you once again for taking care of me for the past five years.

- Rina

"Aish that girl! I will make sure I find you! Why are you so kind when we treat you like our slave." The older woman left the room.

---

Rina walked onto campus with a smile on her face. She was finally free from her horrible family. Rina noticed that there were a bunch of other students checking in.

She walked slowly towards the check in table "Name?" The person at the table asked her.

"Heo Rina!" Rina looked at the woman.

"Ahhh you are the girl here on full scholarship. I haven't seen dancing like you're in years."  The woman was going through a file, "Ahh here you are sweetie. All your informantion is in there. Where you will be rooming, your schedule, and what we have planned for this week. Classes don't officially until next week. If you need any help there will be people located around campus."

Rina just nodded read and walked.  She suddenly crashed into someone and bowed. "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attenetion.

"It's ok!" The Dinosaur looking male said to Rina with a huge grin. "See you around..."

"Rina!"

"Rina...that's a pretty name. "See you around Rina sii!"

Rina arrived at her door and noticed that her roommate already picked a bed.  She let out a sigh and laid down on the empty bed.  She closed her eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.

an - Here is the first chapter! I hope you like it! DONGWOO YAHH hehehee Your the best when it comes to cheering someone up. Well enjoy oh is there anyone that you would like to see as Rina's rival. Please let me know in the comment box. I plan on making a poll for the next chapter.