every person has a secret they desire not to share

every rose has it's thorns

 

 
Sunny was in the empty class room singing when the SHINee's Taemin heard her he attended that school but he was on the other site (the school was split into two halves idols and non idols) so yeah and ever since then they had been together before sunny never saw the point in idols and she never thought taemin as an idol just a regular boy and that's what made taemin fall in love with her even more.
22 years on and they are married and have a 15 year old girl called Eun Mi.
 
"YAH!!! EUN MI" sunny shouted from outside her 'loving' daughters room
"WHAT?!?!?" Eun Mi screamed over the loudness of her music blasting away since it was the weekend
"TURN IT DOWN!!!" sunny shouted back getting extremely frustrated at her rebellous daughter, she used to be a sweet girl but ever since she turned 13 her attitude became worse first it was talking back then it was ignoring and then even swearing at them sometimes it really made sunny cry as to think what she did wrong for her lovley sweet girl to turn out this way.
"EUN MI!!! IF YOU DON'T TURN IT DOWN YOUR GROUNDED FOR A WEEK!!!" taemin shouted now joining his wife outside his little princesses door
" OFF!!!" was eun mi's reply she was a foul maouthed and she looked like this
however she used to look like this
"DON'T YOU USE THAT TONE WITH ME YOUNG LADY YOUR NOW OFFICIALLY GROUNDED FOR A MONTH!!!" Taemin shouted. Sunny had already ran off, crying. Taemin had gone to fing her and he found her sitting in the bedroom with the baby album on her lap looking through all of Eun Mi's baby photo's
when she heard Taemin come in she quickly wiped her tears and put the book away. He sighed and sat next to his wife and pulled her in for  a hug 
"why is he like this Taemin? she was never like this before" Sunny cried into Taemin's chest
"i don't know but i'm sure that she'll grow out of it" Taemin sighed almost crying himself "sweetie i've got to go to work you know 22 years on and SHINee's still poular i can't believe it" Taemin treid his best to change the subject but they both knew full well that it wouldn't make the situation anyless stressful
"i know and have fun" Sunny said giving him a kiss on the lips and walked downstairs, passing Eun Mi's room; wich finally quitened down, sighing as she did.
 
 
###During work###
 
 
"hey guys we might be a little older but we can still do these dance moves" onew insisted on brushing up on some old songs and dances before they started ther new songs (their new image are soft ballads from like the perfect husband or something btw the rest of shinee are married and have children of thier own)
the five boys got in thier positions ready to dance when the door flew open. all of the boys turned around to see what was going on.
Eun Mi had managed to get into the building and was now headed for her father, he had a mixed expression between shock; obviously, dissapointment and fear.
 
she held her arm up towards him revealing a bright purple bruise on her arm. 
"YOUR ING WIFE DID THIS THE GRABBED ME!!!" she screamed pointing towards the door where Sunny was crying on the floor shaking her head unable to get any words out.
all of the boys where totally dumbstruck of what just came out of the girls mouth. 
"Sunny is this true" she didn't reply and just kept crying
"OF COURSE IT'S TRUE!!!" Eun mi screamed storming up to her mother
"" she raised her hand and slapped her really hard across the face. Taemin ran and pulled Eun Mi away from her mother whilst the boys attended Sunny who was lying helpless on the floor.
 
Taemin pulled Eun Mi out into the corridor, Eun Mi wriggling and protesting the entire way
"shut up" taemin said half trowing her against the wall "tell me the whole story with no swearing and no shouting and i want the whole story not just your part" Taemin said calmly trying to brace himself for another of Eun Mi's lashes.
 
"well she asked me to come down and i said no. so she asked me again so i swore at her, then she asked me why i'm always acting this way so i told her she was a and you were probably just using her for fun in the first place but then i came along and forced you two together. so she unlocked my room grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me down stairs and thats when i ran out looking for you" Eun mi for once honestly admitted it and looked to the ground.
"why? mi mi why?" taemin asked on his knees now in tears.
"appa?" Eun Mi asked kneeling down next to him 
"Why are you like this we never did anything your breaking our hearts do you even know how many times your mum has tried to kill herself... yes it hurts seeing her with pills or a knife screaming 'i want to die' but nothing hurts more than the reason behined it" taemin was now in a waterfall breakdown in Eun mi's arms. he stopped when he felt i drop of water on his head, he looked up to see Eun mi crying.
"why didn't you tell me" she stood up imediatley heading back to where she had left her mother Taemin following close behind.
 
when she entered the practice room she caught sight of her mother, when there eyes met Sunny's turned wide in fear and automatically dove for cover behined minho. this sudden action made the reality more real to Eun Mi of what she had done and that guilty string in her heart twanged again for the second time in a long time, this only made the pain worse she clutched her chest and fell on her knees gasping for air the pain in her chest was becoming unbearable and the more she panicked the faster her heart beat; the faster it beat the more pain she got and with every passing seconed the world was becoming more and more distant.
 
before she knew it she was in a hospital bed staring at the faces of her beloved parents 
"m-mum.. i-i'm sorry... i d-didn't want y-you to find out........ i love you" and with that she took her last breath and smiled leaving the two people she loved the most behined on her early journey to a place far away.