Airport depart

Onew babo! *What did you just call me? *Jagiyaaa

"Guys, we already arrived here. Make sure you bring all your belongings. Final check before we check in."SHINee manager said to us. Its 12.30 am, we are just finished recording Happy Together show and quickly rushed to Incheon Airport for our flight at 4am.

"Onew, please check your things. Are you sure you haven't left anything?"The SHINee manager said to me. Why is he looking at me like he got my stuff. BUt seriously I check everything. Except when I trip over the van's door and drop something. Drop something? What did I drop? I quickly inspect my pockets. , my phone. "Hyung, my handphone please?" I asked him.

Hyung quickly shook his head and bring out my handphone from his pocket. Key who watching me also shook his head. Then, he continue texting someone.That is weird. I thought Nicole is already sleep. Guess who is him texting? Then, like he can read my mind I was watching me, Key smirked at me."You going to thank me later hyung."

"Okay sure Kibum" I said. My mind is to preoocuppied with Nana noona. I mean should I call her or not. At time like this she just arrived home. I mean she need her rest but I wanna hear her soothing voice. Aishh. Why loving someone is to complicated.This is the reason I hate being in a relationship. Wait, did I just loving her, like sistar loving u. like that? Aarghh, I can't even think straight now.

"Hyung, why do you look so serious. You look scary. T.T" Taemin said to me and pouted his lips.

"Ah, did I Taemin. Mian." I fake smile for him. Then, I ruffled his hair.

"Hyung, anything you want to share?" Minho asked while slung him arms over Taemin's shoulder.

"It's nothing. But Minho, how um how did it start." I cleared my throat.

"How did what start hyung?" MInho asked.

"Um, between you and Yuri. How did it start?" I asked reluctantly.

"Hyung, seriously you asked that to Minho?" Jonghyun suddenly interrupted us.

"Why can he do that?" Minho glared at Jonghyun.

"Because you are a kid. Onew hyung should ask me, the noona expert" Jonghyun smirked and touch his collar.

"Yah, hyung. Me and Yuri noona know each other longer than you knew Se Kyung noona." Minho said.

"True, but I first dated Se Kyung noona before you and Yuri noona got dating" Jonghyun said.

"Aishh, you guys are not helping me" I said interrupted their cocky conversation.

" So, what are you going to do about Nana noona?" Taemin suddenly asked me.

"W-what?" I nearly jumped off my seat hearing that name from Taemin.

"Yeah. What are you going to do about her? Dont you break up with her hyung? I like her hyung. She always treat us well. Always bring us food whenever she visited us. She also make sure my strawberry milk never run out of supply. Tehee. I like her" Taemin smile.

I smile and patted Taemin's head. This kid is so innocent. "Wait, break up? We are just n-noona - dongsaeng thing"

Taemin give me the yeah-hyung-sure-totally trolling-me then he looked away and drink his strawberry milk. I stared at him and then stared at Jonghyun and Minho who was still bickering over noona expert. Sheezz.

Break up? Weirdly, it never come up to my mind about Nana noona. I guess Im getting used to her too much and it would feel really weird without her in my life. I mean other SHINee member also likes her. Jonghyun and Minho is easy to pleased as Nana noona always fill up to their wish while Taemin with the strawberry milk. And Key also kind of like her after he tasted her cooking and somewhat praise her. And Key rarely praise anyone for his/her cooking.

What do I like about her? A lot of thing. But today, I just can't get it out of my head. Maybe the feeling of going to Japan make me feel like this. Divided by seas and countries though with technology I can see her. About seeing her, feeling my heart drop and pick it up again. Huhuu. So cheesy Onew.

Key suddenly slapped my shoulder. "Just call her. Your looks is frustrating enough to look at. It annoys me. Sheesh"

I looked at him and looked at my handphone. Contemplating whether I should call her. "Just give her a call hyung. Stop being a chicken" Jonghyun teased me.

I sighed and walk away from them. I called her. The forever ringtone seems like be ringing forever. Come on Noona pick up the phone. Then, I heard Noona voice echoes. "Hey, this is Nana. Onew don't disturb me. Please left you voice message after this sound. Onew chicken obsessed"

I chuckle when I heard her voicemail. I distracted when she was recording her new voicemail and she never changed her voicemail since that.

"Yah, why are you chuckling all alone?" Then, I heard the voice that I wished to hear over the phone. I quickly turn around. Then, I saw her. With her hair pulled back in ponytail, she wears a long pink chiffon maxi and white flats.

"I bring some chicken in case you got hungry waiting for the flight. I bring some bento too " She said while holding up a three-tier food case. I just stared at her for a long time until I heard Taemin scream noona and ran to her. Key, Jonghyun and Minho followed him. They were all over her. Asking her did she bring any food or drinks.

"Noona, did you bring my strawbery milk?" Taemin said to Nana and pouted his lips.

"Yes, I did kiddo" She smile and patted Taemin's head. She bring out some drinks from her backpack. "Ginseng tea for you Key, Orange juice for Jonghyun and Minho hot tea." She smile while passing drinks to the kids. Then, she went to my manager side and pass him a drink too. Then, she put the food case beside him. " Oppa you shoud eat too. " She said to our manager. Then, she slowly walked towards me. "Onew-ah, you are not hungry?"

Involuntary, I technically ran to her and somehow tripped on my feet but I managed to stand back. Then, both of us just stand in front of each other awkwardly. "Hug her hyung" I heard Minho whispered. "No, kiss her. And you called yourself noona expert" Then, Jonghyun whispered.

Slowly, I pulled her away. "Dont get too far" I heard manager hyung screamed.

"Umm, Onew where are we going?" I heard noona said.

"Umm, I have no idea but just follow me. I, we need to talk" I said hurriedly. When I was sure, the place is hidden enough.

Nobody's POV

Onew looked back and let go Nana hand. Then, he quickly pulled her into a hug. Slowly one heartbeat beat into one.He was glad when she hugged him back. I take a deep breath, "Noona, I think Im going to miss you in Japan. You are going to miss me too right?"  She nodded again

She nodded against his chest. Then, he slowly pulled of her hairband and ran his hands in her hair. "You hair always smell so nice. Noona, I got something to tell to you." He reluctantly pull away from the hug and looked into her eyes.

"Saranghae noona" When she is about to speak, Onew pull her for a kiss. Sweet and tender. Their lips match like key and lock. For the longest time and the world beneath them just freeze. Reluctantly Onew pull away from the kiss . She was blushing madly. Then, she looked down to her shoes.

"Yah, Onew" Suddenly she snapped back.

"Neh" He startled by his reaction.

"I didnt even get to say I love you too, Onew babo"

"muoya noona"

"Jagiya" And then she pulled me for a kiss.