Cleansing Cream

Cleansing Cream (Forgetting)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D0rH_GJr5A (BEG:Cleansing Cream) or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yim4TwWYtE (Younha-Broke Up Today) Choose either song..both work

(there will be minor amounts of cussing)

He is everywhere. He is in her head, her skin, her breath, and in her heart. She screams, trying to forget. She screams trying to forget the days, the hours, the minutes, the seconds they had. Her whole body is shaking nervously as she remembers. 

She is standing in the bathtub, filling it with water, washing..no erasing. But it doesn't work. She loathes herself...what she is now..how she has changed.

***************************

"S-sehun?"

The said man turned slowly dreading who was behind him. "T-taeng...Wait..I can explain."

"N-no...no..NO NO NO! OH SEHUN WHAT...why?" 

Slowly, she took small steps away from the scene that broke her heart, from the scene that changed her. "Oh Sehun, I-"

"Taeng PLEASE!"

"Oh Sehun,"

He felt his heart break as his love's face hardened and lost it's emotion.

"I hate you." With that, she carried herself as far as she could before crying her heart out.

"Taeyeon-ah!" he reached for the spot that once held her. "T-taeyeon.."

"Sehun oppa! You promised. You and her can't be together. Just leave it!"

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!" he pushed his fiance away, "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A CHEATER. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BREAK THE MY LOVE'S HEART LIKE THAT!"

"EITHER WAY YOU GUYS HAD TO BREAK UP!"

"BUT NOW SHE HATES ME! I DON'T WANT THAT! SHE HATES ME! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE FOR THE PERSON YOU LOVE TO HATE YOU?!"

"I do." the girl fell to the ground and hugged her knees, "I do, Oh Sehun. I needed her to hate you. That's why I kissed you, because then...SHE WOULD HATE YOU AND YOU WOULD NEVER LOOK AT HER AGAIN. YOU WOULD BE MINE!"

Sehun gave the girl a hateful gaze and laughed. He just laughed. "Be yours? That can never happen. I can never stop loving her." With that he ran away to forget the pain as much as he could.

********************************

She steps out of the bathtub and goes to look at herself in the mirror. Her makeup is ruined, slowly fading. Her hair is a mess and she is shivering from the cold. She remembers what has happened afterwards. She remembers, she regrets.

*********************************

The lights of the club flashed brightly as Taeyeon danced to the music. Her friends were next to her trying to help her forget. What her friends didn't know was that she could never forget. She could just bury them, momentarily. As she twirled around, she bumped into a man's chest, Kim Jongin, his friend.

"Noona?" She stared lost as he loomed over her.

"Kai."

"What are you doing here noona? You aren't the type to go to clubs."

"Leave me alone Kai. I'm here with my friends." she turned away to leave, but his hand stopped her. 

"Noona, he didn't mean to. He has an explanation. It's really true." he pressed on.

"Shut up Kai. I don't want to hear it. He's the past, and I have a future to live." Brushing off his hand, she went to find herself someone, opposite to Oh Sehun.

Sehun watched in the corner as his girl flirted with a tall handsome man, He gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw. His 10 hyungs stared at him in worry. 

Kai soon joined then and took a sip of his drink. "I talked to Taeyeon noona."

As her name left Kai's lips, Sehun turned to face him. "What did she say."

Kai chuckled then shook his head. He knew it wasn't Sehun's fault, but he couldn't help but feel irritated the Sehun was so shamelessly worried about her. He hadn't tried to contact her after two days of trying. Kai knew it could be blamed on wedding preparations, but Taeyeon was like his real sister, a caring adorable sister. He and the boys had always treated her like their real noona, but his friend had hurt her.

"Just about how you were the past, and how she's going to find a new future." he laughed again.

"ing Kim Jongin. How are you laughing." Sehun growled.

"You broke noona's heart. Simple as that. It's funny how you're using your friends to do all that you should have done. Checking up on noona, trying to explain to noona, and helping noona, we did it, not you. Is that how you show you love her still?"

The other boys stared wide eyed at Kai. They too were upset at Sehun for breaking their Taeng noona's heart, but that was harsh. Still they knew that Sehun needed to hear it.

Sehun growled even louder and grabbed Kai by his collar. "Shut the up."  Just as Sehun was about to punch Kai, a sight on the dance floor made Sehun lose his hold on Kai and made tears start forming in Sehun's eyes.

His girl was laughing and hugging the handsome man from before. Her adorable eyes had formed into a rare eyesmile, the eyesmile that used to be reserved only for him. She then pecked his cheek with a light kiss.

Sehun collapased against the couch and sobbed into his hands. He hated this. He didn't want to get married to the girl his mother had set him up with. He just wanted his Taeyeon.

**********************************

She stares at the outfits in her closet. She sees half of her old style and half of her changed style. She remembers the look of shock upon his face seeing her changed. She remembers the outfit, a black tight mini dress, with killer heels, and long straight hair. She remembers the dark makeup on her pale face, and they way he tries to piece her together back to what she was.

***********************************

Taeyeon stepped into the club for the 3rd time this week. She smirked as the 12 boys' faces expressed their shock at her change. She looked towards them and gave them a smile, a emotionless, hurt smile.

She was wearing a short black mini dress with a sweetheart cut at the top, her hair was straightened and tied up unto a high ponytail. She stood upon killer heels adorned with gems, and on her neck was a necklace that had big white beads. She was wearing heavy dark makeup in contrast to her pale skin. Overall, she looked y. She looked opposite of the Taeyeon they knew, the sweet adorable and innocent Taeyeon. (Imagine her with the Run Devil Run look but with a short black dress.)

Her 8 other friends also appeared behind her, totally different from what they used to be. They also were changed, like Taeyeon. (Again RDR)

She made her way to the dance floor and every mans' eyes were upon her. She smiled seductively and started to dance with her friends.

Again, Sehun was in his usual spot drinking everything he could.

"Stop drinking Oh Sehun." Suho ordered.

But Sehun didn't listen and grabbed another drink to just gulp it down. His Taeyeon had changed, too much. His innocent Taeyeon had changed.

************************************

She remembrs how things changed from then, how she became dark and ugly, how her friends tried to stop her, but she resisted and took the wrong path. She remembers how he kept watching her everytime. She remembers the look of fear, worry, and longing on his face. She remembers how alcohal and makeup became her best friends. She is tried. She goes to bed, still with the running makeup and wet clothes on.

But as she slowly tries to sleep, the ring of the door bell startles her. She walks every so slowly and opens the door. Upon meeting the person's eyes, she freezes.

"S-sehun." she yelps as he lunges forward to pull her into a hug.

"I'm sorry. Sorry. It was my fiance, the one my mom arranged. I was scared to tell you, that you might leave me. But then as you came for our date, she came and just kissed me. I swear. I-i miss you."

She stares at the man she loves and pushes him away. She runs into the bathroom once again and turns the water on in the shower. She tries over and over again to wash off the makeup, but no matter what she does it doesn't seem to wash off. She wipes her face clean. Althought the makeup is gone; she feels like something is wrong. She feels dirty. So she doesn't stop washing her face, splashing the water.

**************************************

Sehun barged into the bathroom. He watched as his love kept washing her face. He gasped in horror when she kept splashing herself with water. He lunged forward to grab her and pull her into his arms. He held her tight into his arms and slowly rocked her back and forth.

"Calm down baby. Calm down."

At his soft voice, she stopped thrashing and broke down into sobs in his arms.

"I'm sorry. I-"

"Shh baby. No, I'm sorry."

"But, I'm so disgusting and filthy. I don't belong with you."

He harshly pulled her to look into her eyes. "Don't say that. Never say that. You are more than enough for me. I love you." He patted her head and pulled her again into his arms. "Calm down baby. Let's get you changed. Okay?"

She nodded her head, and he grabbed a cute pair of pajamas and gave them to her. He turned around for her to dress. Once she was done, she tapped his back, and he turned around with a warm smile on his face. She looked adorable and back to the old Taeyeon.

"Come on baby." He led her to her bed and tucked her in. As he stood up to get her something to drink, she grabbed his hand and whispered, "Stay."

He nodded his head and sat on the bed next to her. He slowly carrassed her soft pale face and whispered sweet nothings to her. She motioned for him to lay beside her, and he did.

She snuggled up into his chest and sighed in happiness. A small bittersweet smile appeared on her tiny face. Sehun lightly kissed her rosy lips and chuckled when she blushed in embarrassment. Sehun let out a happy breath. He was glad to be with his one and only love. No other girl could ever compare to his baby girl, his honey bun, his little Taengoo. Soon enough, the happy thoughts and warmth of Taeyeon's body and blanket lulled him to sleep.

**********************************

"Goodbye, my love."

**********************************

"Taeyeon-ah?" Sehun looked around alarmed. His baby was not there. "Taeng!"

Sehun grew fidgety as he couldn't find her anywhere around the house. "KIM TAEYEON!" Sehun walked again around in circles for the 10th time. Finally, he decided to see if she was in the restroom, but as he went, his heart grew weary. He strangly dreaded something. He didn't know what, but he did.

"Tae-" Upon reaching the bathroom...his heart dropped.

"T-taeng I..T-taeyeon-ah. Baby? Sweetie! KIM TAEYEON!" his cries of anguish rang. He couldn't tear his eyes away..he couldn't. What lay before him..

Kim Taeyeon was afloat a tub full of water. Her once rosy cheeks and lips lost their color and welcomed a pale white. Her eyes were wide open, but dead. The glint was no longer available in them.

Sehun's hand started shaking. It was as if someone had poured a bucket of ice cold water all over him. His happiness was gone. His baby was gone.

"TAEYEON!" 

***********************************

"I'm sorry." for the last 2 hours, Sehun had been showered with apologys. But Sehun was mad, sad, and maybe even confused. He wasn't the one that died. He wasn't the one that had to go through so much pain until her death. She was. He couldn't protect his baby. He couldn't protect her. But instead, he had hurt her, destroyed her, failed her. 

Soon after the funeral was over, he stood alone in her room. He smiled faintly as he remembered the good times. He even cherished the bad times, why? Because back then, he could run over to her and take her in his arms.

"Sorry Kim Taeyeon, I love you."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N: Sorry for ending it this way...I asked my friend for advice about whether I should kill her or give them a happy ending..we both leaned towards killing. Yah...it was horrible. But anyways..I put both songs because they both fit. I got the basis from cleansing cream, but I later put big differences (not really). Then I started listening to Younha's Broke up Today and it seemed to fit. So yah. 

Annyeong! <3 Thanks to my suscribers and commenters :) Love you all.. *muah* *muah*

sc231.gif

Taeyeon is giving you all kisses. XD