You misunderstood me

You Leave Me Hanging Alone

I don't know if it's sad or not... but, maybe because "Mino ft Zico - What do I do?" was playing when I read it once again that made me feel sad.... Idk :/

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I saw you with her again. These past few weeks I keep seeing you with her. Today, you cancel our date saying you had to go to your family occasion but here you are smiling, laughing with her, holding hand.

You hurt me.

 You said you love me more than yourself and now what? You cheat on me and the fact that it’s a girl didn’t help at all.

 What does it made me?

You saw me and smile. I couldn’t take this no more. Am I a toy that you can just played like that? I had faith for you this past 4 years, I love you to the extend I’m scared of losing you.

--

I still remembered that day I yelled at you outside the restaurant. Saying from now on we broke up. You tried to explain something about misunderstand, but I couldn’t comprehend anything due to my anger. I trust you for this whole four years, I trust your love for me and you just broke my trust.

I ran away from you, running under the rain hoping you wouldn’t catch me. You keep calling, going to our house but I totally ignored you, changing the password, balling myself, crying as much as I could.

--

I wake to my phone keep ringing non-stop. I groggily opened my eyes, answering the phone not even looking at the caller ID.

“Hello," a desperate voice could be heard, I tried to make out the commotion in the phone and I’m sure it was a crying voice.

“Hello~" I lazily replied back.

“Yukwon, it’s me, Minhyuk's noona.”

I fully awake. I don’t liked the way her voice turned out, my stomach gave the sudden bad feeling.

“Yes, noona. Why?”

“Minhyuk....he....”

I don’t like this.

I don’t like this at all. I don’t like this feeling.

“Why, noona? What happened to him?” my voice trembling, my hand trembling too.

What is happening? I just couldn’t think straight. For now, I only had this phone in my hand and your noona sobbing. Nothing happened to you right? I prayed silently.

--

I threw my phone away from me. Hugging myself on the bed, crying as much as I can, loudly that I don’t even care if the whole country here it. This wouldn’t be happening.

It’s a lie. It’s just a lie. An attempted to get me back to you.

“IT’S A LIE!!” I screamed as loud as I could.

--

I went to the funeral and sure enough with all his glory, your picture is the first I could see as I entered.

Your dazzling smile, your dimples that never fail making my heart flutter.

Not even fully entered the room, I kneeled down in front of the door bawling my eyes out.

It’s real.

It’s real.

You gone, you leave me forever.

The thought of not seeing you again, the thought of wanting a second chance only made me cry even more.

You leave me with nothing. You don’t even explain everything before you go.

I cried and cried hoping you would comeback, standing next to me. Calming me with your sweet voice, hugging me as what you usually do every time I cried. I’m hoping you to comeback but I got nothing. I only got your picture in front of my eyes.

I wouldn’t mind break up with you but leaving me here, alone, I will never forgive you.

Your noona come to me.

“He said he was going to meet you because there is something important he want to say, about my cousin and him.”

The moment she said I cried again, thinking you died just want to meet me. “He kept clutching at this box. It took us a lot of effort taking it away from his grip. I guess it’s belonging to you," she gave me the red box before she went away.

I opened the box; I feel pain in my heart as if someone just stabbed me with a knife. It was it, the ring. I remember it, we promised to buy the ring if we are old enough to get married and I remembered we fight for it in front of the shopkeeper which one is better.

I saw a small card inside it, I burst crying out loud reading it. My heart broke into thousands of pieces that I swear I couldn’t piece it back together again. All I could hear is my loud cry echoing the room calling for you to come back again.

 

“Yukwon baby, I love you with all my heart more than myself. I’m just planning with her to propose you.

Baby, will you marry me? Be mine. Live with me together for the rest of my life. I love you”

 -sincerely, person that always loving you, Lee Minhyuk ♥

 

 

 

Revised – 13/11/2013

·         English is not my first language. I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes. Asking for your kind understanding J