1.

Perfect girl

Chapter 1

Luna and I had known each other ever since her trainee days, we've seen each other a couple of times in the company every time my band members and I had dance practice or we'd see each other in the hallways unexpectedly.

At first Luna was a shy girl but then she introduced herself to us using her real name Sun Young and I introduced myself as Jinki causing her to abruptly laugh over my name.

But she thought it was cute and everytime we see each other she would call me Jinki Oppa instead of my stage name, although I think my real name is funny I still like it when people call me Jinki.

Luna and I became closer to one another since f(x) and SHINee would sometimes do collab together in music videos or in our concert. Plus we see each other during SM town concert and that's when Luna and I would actually be together.

There was one time during a sports competition all throughout that day I was with Luna. I wasn't even with my members only Taemin or Minho but I was barely seen with them since I was usually with Luna trolling around with her.

Plus we even got so many hits when I was running and I fell on her, that's when everyone started to ship Luna and I. They even called us lunew plus some fans sent me fanfics on me2day and told me to read it, I read one fanfic and it was super cheesy plus there are others that are too rated that I can't even handle.

Luna had told me and the netizens many times that she would love to do duets with me since both of our voices match which is true, I think she's the only girl that I feel comofortable to have a duet with and to do whatever.

 

 

 

Years passed and what surprised everyone was Luna and I has mutual understands between each other meaning the two of us knows that we have romantic feelings towards each other.

It all started during the SM town concert when I had a duet with her, that was when I felt sparks and my tummy did some flops. I couldn't keep this secret anymore so during our break I spilled my feelings to Luna at first she was surprised and she sort of felt awkward around me but I told her not to and I told her hopefully me saying my confession wouldn't ruin our already good friendship.

Many days had passed, my band members and I had to leave to go to Japan for SWC, it was another concert for SHINee and all the shawols in Japan are highly ecstatic over it.

During my flight I received a text message from Luna saying her good luck and take care. I felt my cheeks blush and turn a hint of color, Taemin who was beside me looked at me weirdly "Hyung, you're blooming lately. Why is that?" he asked

I just chuckled at him and ignored what he said, they say if you're in love you bloom. 

During SWC concert SHINee received a bouqet of flowers and I was surprised to see a card and it was from Luna. My ever pale face suddenly turned red due to her thoughtfulness.

I read the note and she just said to work hard and good luck on the concert, she wished to see the concert in Seoul next month.

The concert ended well and I was happy and satisfied with the stage performance we had, I'm happy that the fans are happy with what they saw but next time we'll work harder.

When I got to the change room I checked my phone immediatelly and saw another text message from Luna congratulating us and said that it was amazing since she saw fancams of the concert.

A smile was widely showing on my face and Jonghyun walked inside the room with a questioning look "Hyung, what's wrong with you? Did Luna text you?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

I nodded "Ye, why?"

Jonghyun laughed and shrugged while he got a towel and wiped his sweat away.

 

 

 

Months had passed, and I was patiently waiting in a quiet park without any fans who would surround me. 

My mouth was slowly curving into a smile when I saw the girl whom I have feelings for far away and walking towards my way, she was wearing a floral print summer dress and her hair was braided.

"Jinki Oppa~" she greeted.

I bowed 90 degrees, although we're close with each other I'm still polite to her.

"Luna-ah.'' I said back.

Luna sat beside me while she was playing with her fingers.

I bit my lip, I'm not really sure in how I should start. It's been months and I think it's the time for the two of us to take it to the next level, we've been hanging out most of the time even though we're both busy since f(x) are currently promoting Electric Shock while I have a concert with my band members.

"Oppa-''

"Luna-''

We both said at the same time, the aura between us became tensed and awkward. I laughed and she did the same causing my cheeks to burn red by hearing her cute laugh.

"You go first.'' I told her.

She shook her head "Aniyo Oppa, just say it.'' 

"I'll say this loud and clear and I'll only say this once.'' I started.

Luna nodded while she was looking at me waiting for what I was about to say next.

"Let's take our relationship to the next level, we both know that we have feelings towards each other. I can't hide anymore, I just wanna burst out saying that I'm in love with you. I hate seeing news on the internet about love lines that's fakely made up with whoever. I just want us to be official and for the whole netizen to know.''

Just by the look in Luna's face she seems totally shocked from what I've just said.

"O-Oppa.'' she stuttered but then a smile started to appear on her lips.

"I also think the same.''

I suddenly pulled her in for a tight embrace to smell her flower scent, I am the happiest man at this moment. After all those moments we had together we are now finally together. My love for Luna is real and I think all the lunew shippers out there will be happy.

"I love you Oppa.'' Luna confessed.

"Nado Saranghae~" I sang in her ears.

 

 


OKAY! That was a fail one shot. Tbh, I at fluffy stories.... Oh whatever, I sorta lost my lunew feels. Heheheheh... But thanks for the subbies who waited <3