EunHae

Discovering Fan Fiction [Super Junior]

  Donghae was busy seeing if his and Hyukjae's relationship had spread to the internet yet. He and Hyukkie told a few Indonesian fans, but didn't expect it to be on the internet.
 

   'Eunhae' he typed slowly afraid of what would pop up.
 

  "'Internet explorer could not display the page'" he read aloud. "come on! KYUHYUN FIX THE WI-FI!!!" Donghae shouted at the top of his lungs.
 

  "SURE! why don't you fix it your lazy self..." he said as he bust through the door.
 

  "what was that?"
 

  "nothing, 'your highness'."
 

  Good, he was following the commands Donghae told him. It was because of a bet. Kyu lost, obviously.
 

  "fixed" Kyuhyun said already walking out the door.
 

  Donghae now continued with his search.
 

  "OH MY GOD! EUNHYUK!!" he shouted from his room. Hyukjae ran to him as fast as possible,
 

  "what's wrong babe?!"
 

  "PEOPLE WRITE ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP!!" a stalker-like smile spread across his face.
 

  "are they true...?" Eunhyuk said pulling the laptop off Donghae's lap and crawling on top of him.
 

  "AUWW!" Eunhyuk screeched. Donghae pushed Hyukkie off the bed and opened his lap top again.
 

  "look! In this one we get married! And have ! And you confess really cutely!" donghae said staring at the screen intently. "it's called 'let me be your boyfriend'!"
 

  "I guess they are true..." Hyukjae said quietly.
 

  "but were not married!"
 

  "well would you?" he pulled out a small box from his pocket.
 

  "OH MY GOD!! y-yes!" Donghae jumped up with tears in his eyes and hugged Hyukjae around the neck.
 

 


 

 

A/N- Ok, even i think the end is cheesy...

 comment please ^^

 

minzi_loves

/props to: willhaebemine for the fiction