Boom Boom

Always on the Run

ooyoung:

Snow fell gently from the sky like little falling angels. I tried everything to crush them. My nightmares kept me up all night. My dreams. My last hope.

 

I remember the day that it all happened. My rage. My jealousy. All that he had ever taught me had consumed my body. He stole everything I had. And I never had to get a chance to get it back...

 

Until that night. Their bl0ody faces smug and tight.

You make me proud. You finally showed him who's boss. But this is only the beginning, I have made a list.

Oooh you made a list~~~ I love lists! Who is our next victim!?!

 

At first, they didn't make many comments, but suddenly it was as if they were ruining my life. And that was all that I had left...one thing that Changmin had not stole from me. I remind myself that there was a reason for my killings. Everyone I killed had killed me also...except mentally. I used to have more than 30 personalities but they were narrowed down to only two. And that's what Changmin was trying to kill.

 

My precious egos, my babies, my faces. All that I wanted was what they produced.

 

And no one could take that away from me.

 

yuhyun:

"Just get her and bring her back...how hard is that?" Heechul asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

 

"Think of it my way, we have a ruthless killer who is completely incognito, how are we going to catch her?" I asked. Leeteuk put his camera down and rolled his eyes.

 

"Are you listening? Go incognito  a duh..." Leeteuk said rolling his eyes. Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders and sighed.

 

"What does she look like?" I asked as I looked down at my fingernails.

 

"We only have a sketch of her...that's it...but she has to be near here...just do your magic and find out where she is!" Heechul said as he shoved Leeteuk's camera towards me. "Take a picture of her...that's the beginning. We're counting on you rookie."

 

I laughed. "Aye aye captain, I'll be gettin' me a picture of a good ol' Choi!" Laughter filled the room. I couldn't help but to crack up every now and then later when I try to feel happy.

 

But I now realise that moments like these are rare. I am tracking down "The Leading Lady". The "Paranoia Explora". The "Choi Curser". But all I need is simple evidence. So I begin to wander the streets endlessly. Hoping that the Leading Lady will find me herself.

 

Luckily for me, it was as easy as 1 2 4. Oops. I actually said 124. More like 1234567891011121314151617181920.

 

Complicated much?

 

ooyoung:

His face was pure and innocent. The blushing snow. But then I saw the camera.

 

His words meant nothing. But still, he introduced himself.

 

"Greetings! My name is Cho Kyuhyun! How may I treat you to a drink?" He asked. He voice full of rich caramel and fluffy whipped creame.

 

"What are you...some ert?" I asked as I shoved him away.

"Well...wait a second...a drink would be nice! A cocktail shot would be nice~" I suddenly squealed.

 

Oh no...malfunction. I tried to smile as he lead me to two empty bar stools. We sat down.

 

"May I take a picture of you?" Kyuhyun asked as he took out his camera.

 

"Wait till I get drunk," I winked.

"We're gonna get so drunk!" I cried as I did a peace sign.

 

"Are you under-aged?" He asked. I shook my head and sighed.

 

Two shots. He let me drink both. And two more shots. And two more.

 

The rest is a blur. If only I could forget the first murder. But all I could forget was tonight.

 

yuhyun:

She was too easy. The picture was taken right before her top went off.

 

"Where is your home?" I asked as she ran into the door.

 

"Kolkolkolkolkolkolkolkol..." the Leading Lady laughed.

 

"Kekeke, you mean?" I asked as I started to crack up.

 

"The snowy memories...the bloody ones too, kekeke," Sooyoung said as she giggled.

 

I shrugged my shoulders. She scared me. It was as if her thoughts were actually deeper than her heart.

 

It would be a long time before I heard the real Choi Sooyoung.