Beginning

Legendary secrets of Neverland

"Umma, appa, Taminnie! Annyeong," I said while leaving for school. You were happy that you have a great family that understands you and two best friends that are by your side through thick and thin. However, on your way to school, something that you did will change your life forever...

 

___________________________________
[Your POV]
 
  "Hey, what's that?" you mumbled to yourself as you pick up a shiny badge. There was a picture of a lip on the badge that is so familiar. You kept it in your pocket and continued your way to school.
 
  "Rainy, over here!" Jessica shouted. You turned towards her and also saw Samantha. "So, ready for the day?" Samantha asked. "I'm...not quite sure.." you said as your felt the badge vibrate in your pocket and took it out. Just then, it stopped. "What's that?" both Jessica and Samantha asked and snatched the badge out of your hand. "I found it on the way to school this morning...and..it vibrated just now," I replied. "Come on, badges don't just vibrate themselves," Jessica said. " Let's go to class and discuss about it later."
 
___________________________________
[Unknown's POV]
 
  "Where is she?" the guy in black said getting impatient. "Almost there, would you be patient?" the leader said. 
 
___________________________________
[Nobody's POV] 
 
Half way into the class, the badge glowed into a bright pink colour but not bright enough to blind the eyes. Rainy stared at the badge and both Jessica and Samantha saw it too. "Rainy, what are you looking at? Pay attention," Mr Lee, our history teacher, called out. Didn't he noticed the light? Rainy thought. 
 
Just then, seven cute boys entered the class and looked around. There were squealing sounds from the girls and all attention were on them. "There!" a guy with blonde hair and angelic face pointed at Rainy.
 
___________________________________
[Your POV] 
 
  What?! You thought. What's going on? Then, the muscular guy with the blonde hair walked over to you and grabs your hand. He dragged you out of the classroom. All the six boys followed including Jessica and Samantha who ran after you. "Let me go!" you shouted. Then, in a split second, your vision darkened and you couldn't see anything.
 
_______________________________________ ~~~~~~
Annyeong! Sorry for the wait. I was busy with homework and stuff... Is the first chapter good? Too long winded? Please comment so that I can improve. >< I'll try to upload one chapter everyday and thank you very much~ xD oh....is this chapter too short? If so, I'll extend the next chapter~~ please tell me~~