I'm glad i met you.... love you

Beautiful Encounter (Here, we meet again)

Taeyeon & Tiffany is planning for their wedding and Yoona & Jessica helps for the preparation too. Here’s the checklist, Fany ah…. You see if I miss out anything? asked Taeyeon. Guest list, wedding ceremony at church, hotel, wedding dinner, honeymoon…. Darling…. Have you decided where to go for our honeymoon? asked Tiffany. Hmm….. I thought of going Italy, we can go to Rome.. Vernice.. what do you think? asked Taeyeon. Sounded romantic for honeymoon. Well, I will go anywhere you want to. said Tiffany *smiling* Taeyeon back-hugged his wife to be and Tiffany gave him a kiss. Both of them looked so in love with each other.

You both, please have this act at home…. said Yoona *laughing* Please control yourself….. There’s other here. said Jessica *teasing* I’m so madly in love with this lady here…. said Taeyeon and he kissed Tiffany cheeks. Taeng…. I know I know…. Pls hold it and do it at home. said Yoona *smiling* Yah….. Yoongie, you sounded like you don’t do this with Jessica? said Taeyeon. Yes, you’re right. We’re not so gloss. said Yoona. Heck… you won’t say that when you’re in my status of getting marry. said Taeyeon. Perhaps…. But not now, I’m not going to sign the *marriage rules & freedom”. said Yoona *laughing*

Sica…. You seem bothered, what’s wrong? asked Tiffany. Mmm…. How I wish, Yoong will say that to me like what Taeyeon just said to you. said Jessica. Why, you’re having problem with Yoong? asked Tiffany *curiously* It seem like we’re together now, but somehow I find that there’s a distance between us. I’m wondering, did I choose the right guy? said Jessica sighed. Let me get Tae to test out Yoong about this. said Tiffany. Thanks, Fany… said Jessica. What are friends for? I want you to be happy too. said Tiffany *smiling*

After dinner with Yoona & Jessica, Taeyeon & Tiffany went back to Taeyeon’s house. Darling…… did you sense that something is wrong with Yoong & Sica? asked Tiffany. Hmm…… No, is there? I only sensed you. Mmm….. you smell nice, baby. said Taeyeon. Yah….. I’m serious. said Tiffany. Sica started to wonder if she has choose the right guy. We gotta help them, they’re our friends. said Tiffany.

Lock the two of them in the room for a week and they will solve it by themselves. Hahaha…. said Taeyeon *laughing out loud*. Yah….. Kim Taeyeon. said Tiffany while slapping Taeyeon’s arm.

You better think of a good solution.... if not, don't think of sleeping with me for a week. said Tiffany. Taeyeon immediately stopped his laughing and swallow his saliva.

Ok, let me talk to Yoong about this. I want to sleep with you, baby… said Taeyeon whined. Tonight only, check with Yoong first and I will decide. said Tiffany. Mwo….. what has this got to do with…. Arh…. Ok ok, I will ask Yoong tomorrow. Happy…. Can we sleep now? asked Taeyeon. Yes…. said Tiffany *smiling*. And Taeyeon hugged Tiffany to sleep.

Next day in the office. Taeng….. can I leave early today? I have errands to run. asked Yoona. Yeah... just go ahead. said Taeyeon. Thanks, Taeng. said Yoona. By the way, can I have a talk with you, Yoongie. asked Taeyeon. Yeah… what’s up? asked Yoona. Ermm….. how are you and Jessica getting on? asked Taeyeon. Well, we are good and I love her. Why do you ask? asked Yoona. You see…. Fany has highlight to me that Jessica sensed you are not so in love with her and she started to wonder did she choose the right guy. Do you think you should do something about this? said Taeyeon.

Mwo….. I didn’t know she felt that way. I love her... Taeng. said Yoona. Tell her face to face, I’m not Jessica. You better action before you lost her. said Taeyeon. You know, we gotta be responsible and take care of our loves one. Like what I promised to Fany that I will be responsible and take good care of her, i'm fulfilling my promise now. said Taeyeon. Did you make any promise to Jessica and ensure your love for her? asked Taeyeon. Hmm….. I didn’t make any promise so far. said Yoona. Then what are you waiting for? Do it now. If I don’t solve this for you both, I gotta sleep at the couch for a week. said Taeyeon sighed. What…. How come? asked Yoona *laughing*  Yah…. Laugh louder. You both are our friends, Fany wants me to solve it with you. said Taeyeon. Oh I see… Ok, I got it. I will prove my love to Jessica. Thanks. said Yoona *smiling*.

In fact, Yoona runs errand to arrange a dinner with Jessica. Since he knows about Jessica insecure and he's doing something special for her. He booked an air-tickets, ordered a bouquet of 99 roses, booked a romantic restaurant and ordered Jessica favourite foods. And he called Jessica for appointment. Ring ring.... Hi Yoong, said Jessica. Ermm.... Sica, are you free to have dinner with me tonight? asked Yoona. Tonight? Should be ok. said Jessica. Is it ok if i fetch you at 6pm? asked Yoona. Sure, said Jessica. Ok, cya. said Yoona. Yoong asked you for a date? asked Tiffany. Yes, he's making a move now. Thanks, Fany... said Jessica happily. Not a problem at all. said Tiffany *smiling*

5.30pm.... Yuri turn up at JeTi Design Firm. Knock knock..... door opened. Hi Jessica ssi & Tiffany ssi, how are you doing? asked Yuri. Hi Yuri ssi, what's bring you here? asked Tiffany. Oh.... actually i'm here to congratulate you, Tiffany ssi. You & Taeng are getting married. At the same time, i'm here to invite Jessica ssi out. said Yuri. Yuri has not give up on Jessica since then. And he decided to try his luck. Today, i can't Yuri ssi..... i have a date with Yoong. said Jessica. How about day after, Jessica ssi. asked Yuri. She won't be free either, Yuri. said Yoona who's already at the door. Yoongie..... Yuri is surprised to see Yoona. What do you want from my girlfriend, huh.. Yuri ssi? asked Yoona specified "his girlfriend" purposely. I'm just inviting her out for dinner nothing special. said Yuri. Oh really, you have been trying to date her and you think i didn't know about this? To think that, we're schoolmate. How could you do this behind my back? asked Yoona in anger (he knew Yuri has been trying to date Jessica, but he kept quiet). Yoong.... I have been rejecting him. Don't be mad. said Jessica holds his waist while trying to cool him down. Yuri ssi, i think you better go now. said Tiffany. Yuri nodded. I'm sorry, Yoong. I understand now. Jessica ssi, sorry for bothering you all this while. I won't disturd you from now on. said Yuri and he bowed to them to show his apology before he leave.

You knew it? asked Jessica *curiously* Yes, i knew that he has been trying to date you even we're official. said Yoona. Why didn't you ask me about it? asked Jessica. I want you to have freedom and i don't want to tied you down, Sica. said Yoona. But didn't know that, this has cause you to felt insecure about my love for you. I'm sorry... Sica baby. said Yoona *low down his head*. Yoong..... don't say that. It's partly my fault for not telling you. I thought i could handle this. said Jessica while hugging Yoona. Pls talk to me.... i don't want to miss anything about you, ok? said Yoona. Jessica nodded her head. Ok, lovebird.... aren't you guys had a date today? asked Tiffany *teasing* Oh yes... thanks Tiffany. We gotta go. Bye.... said Yoona. Bye, Fany... thanks. said Jessica. Bye and enjoy yourself. said Tiffany *smiling*. Both Yoona & Jessica intertwined their hand and go for their date happily.

At the restaurant, after they sat down. Yoona told Jessica he's going to the washroon. In fact, he's getting the flowers he bought earlier from the restaurant manager and present to Jessica. Sica baby, here's 99 roses for you. said Yoona *smiling* Whoa..... thank you, Yoong. said Jessica *in surprised* You must be hungry, i will get them to serve the food now. said Yoona. But we haven't order, Yoong. said Jessica. I already made the arrangment. said Yoona and he signal to the manager. The foods was served in a minute. Wow.... it's all my favourite. Thanks Yoong. said Jessica. After they enjoyed the food, Yoona took out the air-tickets. Sica baby, we have never go for holiday. I bought two air-tickets to Tokyo next week, would you go with me? asked Yoona. Yoong......Yes! I will go with you. I'm so happy for what you have arranged for me. Thank you. said Jessica and she kissed on Yoona's cheek. Don't mention, this is what i should do for my girlfriend. I'm glad i met you, I love you. said Yoona. Jessica felt Yoona's love and sincerity from this moment on.

At Taeyeon's house. Darling, aren't you gonna sleep? asked Tiffany. Nae.... finishing soon. said Taeyeon. 10 mins has gone. Darling, i'm gonna lock the door if you're not coming now. said Tiffany. Mwo..... i'm coming, Fany baby. said Taeyeon. I supposed, Yoong has fixed his problem with Jessica? asked Taeyeon. Yes, darling and something happen in the office today. said Tiffany and she tolds Taeyeon about Yuri. Mwo.... how could Yuri do this? Luckly, today Yoong was there and solved once and for all. said Taeyeon. Now, we can concentrate on what we suppose to do. said Taeyeon. Mwo...? asked Tiffany. I'm glad i met you, I love you... Fany ah. said Taeyeon start to kiss her. I love you too, Tae. said Tiffany *eye-smile*.

Taeyeon & Tiffany got married and lead their happy family lifestyle. Yoona & Jessica has stabled their relationship. This is a beautiful encounter for the four schoolmates to met each other again, fall in love and being happy together ever after. It's all fate.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi Readers, thanks for all the comments and subscribed. Hope you like this ending.

Pls support me on my 3rd fanfic which i already started on 1st Aug for Tiffany's birthday - Taeny mainly... "We are the loving family".

Hope to see your comment soon. Hwaiting...